Notices

• VW Audi Forum - The # 1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group of vehicles including Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini and Porsche

Topics covered include Volkswagen (VW) Group news & reviews, owners gallery, advice and general information on everything related to the Volkswagen group of vehicles

Including owners and enthusiats of Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Lamborghini, Bugatti and Porsche

• bashman40

There is no available content written by bashman40
  • VW Audi Forum Insurance

VW Audi Forum Insurance Scheme with Chris Knott Insurance

• Latest Poll

• PayPal Donation

If you like this website, and would like to give something in return, you can make a donation. Your donation will be used to help pay for hosting service, and on improving the website and facilities for members. If you would like to make a donation, please enter your amount and follow the PayPal link.

• Recent Forum Posts

FortyPlus

Random "chirps" from MMI

Hi All

35,000Kms into Q7 e-tron driving and love it. A great multi-purpose car.

A few things still puzzle me, but one is a

FortyPlus Today, 08:25 PM Go to last post
    tomas_v

Re: Faulty glow plug? Can it wait?

Most of the trips would be highway driving. That should burn most of the soot?
    But it sounds like I need to fix as soon as possible then.

tomas_v Today, 07:43 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: Faulty glow plug? Can it wait?

It could cause DPF blocking, if it brings the MIL on it means it is an emissions problem.

Crasher Today, 07:37 PM Go to last post
    KevTrem

Re: Heater working one side only

I read something earlier on Facebook Audi page, someone with a C7 A6 has similar problems to you, turns out his heater matrix is filled with sediment.

KevTrem Today, 07:27 PM Go to last post
    tomas_v

Faulty glow plug? Can it wait?

2.0 tdi, 140kw, 2015. Got a bit colder recent days (-3 C). When starting the car engine shook, and engine light came on.
    Wouldn't notice any difference

tomas_v Today, 07:21 PM Go to last post
    RhysoTDI

Re: Injector seals

Wow that is expensive!

i paid approx £500 to have all 6 injector seals, the washers and both rocker cover gaskets replaced along with a turbo

RhysoTDI Today, 06:42 PM Go to last post
    Not_Anumber

Re: Heater working one side only

Still reviewing this one.
    There was no change when I swapped over the left and right hand side temperature sensors. The heater still took a long

Not_Anumber Today, 06:37 PM Go to last post
    Chaff900

Windscreen wiper arc adjustment

Hello,
    My 66 Passat estate has just had it's windscreen changed and with that i changed the wipers, now the wiper catches on the side trim ('A'

Chaff900 Today, 06:05 PM Go to last post
    Heilanpiper

Re: 4Motion Sharan

I have an exact 4motion Tdi 2002. Itís a cracking 7 passenger van in any roundabout. Photo taken Lossiemouth in Scotland.

Heilanpiper Today, 04:43 PM Go to last post
    Rob69

Re: 1.9tdi pd 130 2004. New owner questions

The belt flapping around is another sign the clutch has seized

Rob69 Today, 04:16 PM Go to last post
    KevTrem

Re: Injector seals

Well just been on the phone to my local Audi dealership and they do sell the parts separately, they are a little expensive but not as much as the could

KevTrem Today, 04:16 PM Go to last post
    KW24

Hello from Sweden!

Hi everyone. Im Karl and im from Sweden. Im looking to get an "upgrade" from a Golf to a Passat or Tiguan and hope to get some inspiration and

KW24 Today, 03:45 PM Go to last post
    Hannu5

Re: 1.9tdi pd 130 2004. New owner questions

That alt clutch does make a noise when inoperative doesn't it.

I had one fail at 125k on a Touran, the pully fell off completely and bounced

Hannu5 Today, 03:23 PM Go to last post
    Hannu5

Re: C5 avant rear seat measurement

Just measured between the two central buckles ( so centre seat width) and they are maximum of 275mm apart for inside faces.

They do sit

Hannu5 Today, 03:16 PM Go to last post
    JayNana

Selling my beauty [emoji31]

So.. after 3 years, it's time to move on. Boohoo [emoji31][emoji31]

One of the most refined cars, absolute power on tap - a rare in UK 3L

JayNana Today, 02:51 PM Go to last post

• Recent Blog Posts

• Advertisements

• Advertisements

Disclaimer: VW Audi Forum is an "independant enthusiast website", administered in line with guidelines supplied by VAG in the UK, and is in no way related to any of the Worldwide Volkswagen,Audi,Seat,Skoda,Bentley,Bugatti,Porsche or Lamborghini group of Companies. For official up to date information on any of there vehicles, please visit the official websites. Any comments made throughout this website, are the views of the respective poster, and in no way represent the views of the VW Audi Forum Administration, or the worldwide Volkswagen & Audi Group of companies.

VW Audi Forum do not vet and are not responsible for any information which is posted in this forum. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.

Copyright: Certain "words", "phrases" and "Images" used on this website by the Administration are "Copyright" of Volkswagen GB, Volkswagen AG (Germany), Audi GB, Audi AG (Germany), Volkswagen Motorsport GB, Volkswagen Motorsport AG (Germany), Audi Motorsport AG (Germany), Volkswagen Racing GB, Bentley, Bugatti, Porsche and Lamborghini. No image can be replicated by anyone WITHOUT the relevant Companies written permission.

All trademarks and copyrights remain property of their respective owners.

No part of the VW Audi Forum website or forum may be reproduced without written permission from the site administration

PLEASE NOTE - PERSONAL ABUSE, ABUSE AGAINST THIS OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR ANY COMPANY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. OFFENDERS WILL BE MODERATED OR EVEN BANNED.

This website and forum are best viewed at a minimum resolution of 1024 by 768.

- VW AUDI Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum - Volkswagen (VW) - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Bentley - Bugatti - Lamborghini - Porsche - VW Audi Forum -

- www.vwaudiforum.co.uk - www.vwaudiforum.co.uk -