Notices

• VW Audi Forum - The # 1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group of vehicles including Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini and Porsche

Topics covered include Volkswagen (VW) Group news & reviews, owners gallery, advice and general information on everything related to the Volkswagen group of vehicles

Including owners and enthusiats of Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Lamborghini, Bugatti and Porsche

• bashman40

There is no available content written by bashman40
  • AutoComSoft VIS Info System

VW Audi Forum - UK Sole Distributor for the AutoComSoft Vis Info System

The IDEAL companion for the VCDS user

• Latest Poll

• PayPal Donation

If you like this website, and would like to give something in return, you can make a donation. Your donation will be used to help pay for hosting service, and on improving the website and facilities for members. If you would like to make a donation, please enter your amount and follow the PayPal link.

• Recent Forum Posts

DanD3

Re: Map Update via SD Card failing

Thanks for your update. I think you are right.
    Apparently Audi have a technical fix now for mine. If I hear more Iíll let you know. Not sure when

DanD3 Today, 10:34 AM Go to last post
    FRA6

Re: A6 Allroad 4G 3.0 TDI (2013) Drive Train

Thenk you for the reply !

I suspect there was some damage that caused this.

The cost of both CV joints is almost the same as

FRA6 Today, 10:32 AM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: 97 Polo 16v (AFH) ECU reference?

If it was a VW dealer they would have used ODIS under Guided Fault Finding and this does a lot of jobs for you automatically although I have never used

Crasher Today, 10:25 AM Go to last post
    Devonian100cs

Re: Remote not working

Check my post just now about key fobs....

Devonian100cs Today, 10:11 AM Go to last post
    Devonian100cs

Re: Keyfob - Reduced Range

Don't know where you live but had a problem with mine not working recently so took it to the local guy in the link below who was very helpful indeed

Devonian100cs Today, 09:48 AM Go to last post
    stefan7n

Re: 1.9 BLS Turbo Replacement

Thanks. I just changed oil and filter on the drive and thought it looked to be a horrid one from underneath. I do have a friend who has chess to a lift.

stefan7n Today, 06:18 AM Go to last post
    B600power

Re: 97 Polo 16v (AFH) ECU reference?

And with that ODIS for example you dont need to enter the blocks number?
    Before i went to the vw dealer i didnt found any shop around with vcds

B600power Today, 01:34 AM Go to last post
    scrappy_doo

Re: VW Golf GTI 2.0 inlet manifold removal

Any tips? Doesn't seem that obvious in the diagram exactly where the fasteners are!

scrappy_doo Today, 12:12 AM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: 1.9 BLS Turbo Replacement

We do it from below with the drive shaft off, others do it from above with the inlet manifold off. I can imagine, I have never tried it, that doing it

Crasher Yesterday, 11:57 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: Volkswagen Touran 2014 Towbar fitting help

With VCDS, yes.

Crasher Yesterday, 11:55 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: Fitting Mishimoto Baffled Oil Catch Can to VW 2.0L TDI Sport (2007 Facelift PD with DPF)

Most charge air system (i.e. boost air) oil is from the turbo’s compressor side shaft piston ring, blow by oil vapour via the cam cover breather

Crasher Yesterday, 11:48 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: GTD 170 limp mode

Lift the back seat up again, take off the cover and take a picture of the fuel delivery unit and it’s pipes, then post it.

Crasher Yesterday, 11:40 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: Passenger windscreen wiper snapped off!!!

They have been made of what we call “monkey metal” for decades, since the late sixties; and they have always been fragile. We often have to

Crasher Yesterday, 11:35 PM Go to last post
    Stoneyginger

Re: Volkswagen Touran 2014 Towbar fitting help

Thanks for your help I assume vw can do the coding! Or is it possible to do yourself

Stoneyginger Yesterday, 10:51 PM Go to last post
    andyha2000

Re: VCDS - Bridport, Dorset

Hi Will - yes I can help - just drop me a message and we can get it sorted ��

andyha2000 Yesterday, 10:29 PM Go to last post

• Recent Blog Posts

• Advertisements

• Advertisements

Disclaimer: VW Audi Forum is an "independant enthusiast website", administered in line with guidelines supplied by VAG in the UK, and is in no way related to any of the Worldwide Volkswagen,Audi,Seat,Skoda,Bentley,Bugatti,Porsche or Lamborghini group of Companies. For official up to date information on any of there vehicles, please visit the official websites. Any comments made throughout this website, are the views of the respective poster, and in no way represent the views of the VW Audi Forum Administration, or the worldwide Volkswagen & Audi Group of companies.

VW Audi Forum do not vet and are not responsible for any information which is posted in this forum. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.

Copyright: Certain "words", "phrases" and "Images" used on this website by the Administration are "Copyright" of Volkswagen GB, Volkswagen AG (Germany), Audi GB, Audi AG (Germany), Volkswagen Motorsport GB, Volkswagen Motorsport AG (Germany), Audi Motorsport AG (Germany), Volkswagen Racing GB, Bentley, Bugatti, Porsche and Lamborghini. No image can be replicated by anyone WITHOUT the relevant Companies written permission.

All trademarks and copyrights remain property of their respective owners.

No part of the VW Audi Forum website or forum may be reproduced without written permission from the site administration

PLEASE NOTE - PERSONAL ABUSE, ABUSE AGAINST THIS OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR ANY COMPANY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. OFFENDERS WILL BE MODERATED OR EVEN BANNED.

This website and forum are best viewed at a minimum resolution of 1024 by 768.

- VW AUDI Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum - Volkswagen (VW) - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Bentley - Bugatti - Lamborghini - Porsche - VW Audi Forum -

- www.vwaudiforum.co.uk - www.vwaudiforum.co.uk -