Notices

• VW Audi Forum - The # 1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group of vehicles including Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini and Porsche

Topics covered include Volkswagen (VW) Group news & reviews, owners gallery, advice and general information on everything related to the Volkswagen group of vehicles

Including owners and enthusiats of Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Lamborghini, Bugatti and Porsche

• alltmor

There is no available content written by alltmor
  • AutoComSoft VIS Info System

VW Audi Forum - UK Sole Distributor for the AutoComSoft Vis Info System

The IDEAL companion for the VCDS user

• Latest Poll

• PayPal Donation

If you like this website, and would like to give something in return, you can make a donation. Your donation will be used to help pay for hosting service, and on improving the website and facilities for members. If you would like to make a donation, please enter your amount and follow the PayPal link.

• Recent Forum Posts

markmck

Under Bonnet PainT issue

have the following under the bonnet of mt 2011 CC GT. VW say its no covered under corrosion warranty yet the paint is bubbling up from the panel rather

markmck Today, 06:39 PM Go to last post
    Worf

Odometer fault?

Bit of a strange one.
    The total mileage reading (odometer?) , not the trip reading, is right at the bottom of the dash screen - so far down that

Worf Today, 05:52 PM Go to last post
    nilli

Re: Smart phone interface

Same as me, I got the local dealer to add ASI (for 300 I think) and don't use it much because my son usually connects his phone via bluetooth so we can

nilli Today, 04:17 PM Go to last post
    nilli

MYAudi App wants me to "Become Main User". So do I.

Hi...hoping someone can put my out of my misery...

I have a Feb 2016 Q7 and the Audi Connect stuff generally works ok. I mean I can connect,

nilli Today, 04:09 PM Go to last post
    glenbat

Recommend a code scanner 2003 A4

Am considering a cheapish code scanner for our A4 2003 3.0 petrol. Shes not in the greatest condition so not wanting to spend loads on one, is there

glenbat Today, 03:47 PM Go to last post
    Robson

Brake pad warning light

Hello, brake pad warning light is on (MK 5 golf) but the brake pads are not connected (Cable has been cut off pad !!) can this light be disabled ?

Robson Today, 02:30 PM Go to last post
    Timar

Audi Q7 4M Trailer hitch

Hi all,

I have factory installed trailer hitch on my Audi Q7 4M, my 2016. Recently I retrofitted OEM anti-theft system and everything

Timar Today, 02:09 PM Go to last post
    spottedhaggis

Injector Guidance please

ok, I, like many don't know much on this, but want to avoid various things.

Have the A6 C6 3.0tdi S Line Quatro (Engine code BMK)
    Have

spottedhaggis Today, 01:52 PM Go to last post
    spottedhaggis

Re: Sorry - Yet Another Injector Thread - 3.0 V6 TDI

Question. If my car has the Bosch Piezo Injectors 0556115 model, am I able to change them out for non Piezo units, get them coded etc, but then I can

spottedhaggis Today, 01:42 PM Go to last post
    Gazwould

Re: 1.9TDI Quattro Sport Avant A4 2003

Is it 240mm ?

Some people even put single mass flywheels on dervs .

Do not put a petrol anything on a derv , dervs are hi

Gazwould Today, 01:42 PM Go to last post
    spottedhaggis

Re: Sorry - Yet Another Injector Thread - 3.0 V6 TDI

Well that's all gone to poop. Apparently whoever they were getting the injectors from sold the engine, they then said they had access to another set

spottedhaggis Today, 01:40 PM Go to last post
    AudiQuattroChap

Do you know the answer to my question

AudiQuattroChap Today, 01:29 PM Go to last post
    AudiQuattroChap

Nope

AudiQuattroChap Today, 01:28 PM Go to last post
    davmal735

Polo 1.2 tsi 2015 model

Hi, my daughter is looking to replace her 1.4 Match. She really likes the Polo, so wants another.

Is a 2015 1.2 tsi a,good bet? Her mileage

davmal735 Today, 01:25 PM Go to last post
    JimA4B6

Re: Multitronic vibration

Mine hasn't been done in 60k, sounds like its due...

JimA4B6 Today, 01:07 PM Go to last post

• Recent Blog Posts

• Advertisements

• Advertisements

Disclaimer: VW Audi Forum is an "independant enthusiast website", administered in line with guidelines supplied by VAG in the UK, and is in no way related to any of the Worldwide Volkswagen,Audi,Seat,Skoda,Bentley,Bugatti,Porsche or Lamborghini group of Companies. For official up to date information on any of there vehicles, please visit the official websites. Any comments made throughout this website, are the views of the respective poster, and in no way represent the views of the VW Audi Forum Administration, or the worldwide Volkswagen & Audi Group of companies.

VW Audi Forum do not vet and are not responsible for any information which is posted in this forum. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.

Copyright: Certain "words", "phrases" and "Images" used on this website by the Administration are "Copyright" of Volkswagen GB, Volkswagen AG (Germany), Audi GB, Audi AG (Germany), Volkswagen Motorsport GB, Volkswagen Motorsport AG (Germany), Audi Motorsport AG (Germany), Volkswagen Racing GB, Bentley, Bugatti, Porsche and Lamborghini. No image can be replicated by anyone WITHOUT the relevant Companies written permission.

All trademarks and copyrights remain property of their respective owners.

No part of the VW Audi Forum website or forum may be reproduced without written permission from the site administration

PLEASE NOTE - PERSONAL ABUSE, ABUSE AGAINST THIS OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR ANY COMPANY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. OFFENDERS WILL BE MODERATED OR EVEN BANNED.

This website and forum are best viewed at a minimum resolution of 1024 by 768.

- VW AUDI Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum - Volkswagen (VW) - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Bentley - Bugatti - Lamborghini - Porsche - VW Audi Forum -

- www.vwaudiforum.co.uk - www.vwaudiforum.co.uk -