Notices

• VW Audi Forum - The # 1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group of vehicles including Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini, Porsche Motor vehicles, Scania and MAN Truck & Bus and Ducati Motorcycles.

Topics covered include Volkswagen (VW) Group news & reviews, owners gallery, advice and general information on everything related to the Volkswagen group of vehicles

Including owners and enthusiats of Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Lamborghini, Porsche Motor vehicles, Scania and MAN Truck & Bus and Ducati Motorcycles.

• Guest 2

There is no available content written by Guest 2
  • VW Audi Forum Insurance

If you need new insurance or your renewal is due, and you are looking for a good deal then please try the
    VW Audi Forum Insurance Scheme with Chris Knott Insurance

• Latest Poll

• Recent Forum Posts

Crasher

Re: i need new coil springs

Prod me tomorrow as it need to do this at work and not under the influence of vodka.

Crasher Today, 09:51 PM Go to last post
    SONICtheONE

Re: Injector Overhaul - Adaptation

Put them back into their original place, fired up and ran no problem. No other things required doing apart from using VCDS to bleed system after filter

SONICtheONE Today, 08:42 PM Go to last post
    michaelm713

Re: On rejection!

Thanks @m4ttv

I was hoping for a refund of deposit entirely plus money paid. Did they even offer that? I would rather I dealt with VW Finance

michaelm713 Today, 08:18 PM Go to last post
    Eugheugh

Bonnet issue

The bonnet pops open the first inch when pulling the cable actuated release lever but when I pull the black T shaped lever from under the bonnet it won't

Eugheugh Today, 08:15 PM Go to last post
    m4ttv

Re: On rejection!

I got my first mk8 in June and was replaced in December after about 5-6 visits to the dealer (SOS failure etc). The after sales manager initiated the

m4ttv Today, 07:46 PM Go to last post
    GCUK

Re: A4 Cab B6 - Rear Roof Hatch Locked On One Side

Commenting back on my own thread to help anyone out who may have the same issue and they come across this thread.

Turned out the metal

GCUK Today, 06:53 PM Go to last post
    ricky_s

Re: Engine Management Light

Booked in with Audi tomorrow. They said it probably needs a good long drive, possibly a bit harder than my usual driving style.

ricky_s Today, 06:25 PM Go to last post
    Mittens247

Re: Low battery warning

Had this issue a few times over lockdown. Car is only driven once a week on average and twice after cold spells it wouldn't start. After recharging it

Mittens247 Today, 05:52 PM Go to last post
    carspare

Re: VAG.com Tricks...

Hi...

That's great...

I've a local VW / Audi Independent service garage that I can go to for VAG.com stuff
    Last time I

carspare Today, 05:34 PM Go to last post
    SussexCpl

Re: Battery Replacement

I have an a6 allroad 3.0 tdi...I went to Audi for a battery as I believed It to need coding and thought I'd get a better battery. Cost c350. Battery

SussexCpl Today, 05:03 PM Go to last post
    ellaguru2u

Aircon panel - Instrument cluster problems

My aircon panel is dead. The instrument cluster shows wildly inaccurate temp, with an oil sensor warning. Fuse 15 (10amp) serves both items but is fine,

ellaguru2u Today, 04:57 PM Go to last post
    Fakie1977

Re: C7 style Tail lights

Do you have a link to where you purchased them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fakie1977 Today, 04:55 PM Go to last post
    michaelm713

On rejection!

Hi all, a few of you here have managed to get VW to take the car back...how did the process go? Was it as easy as filling in a form and talking to VW

michaelm713 Today, 04:08 PM Go to last post
    DMitch16

Re: Injector Overhaul - Adaptation

They shouldn't need to be if the numbers are already present in the ECU and they are going to be in the same cylinder as before (unlike PD injectors which

DMitch16 Today, 02:51 PM Go to last post
    GMorgan1989

Re: Panoramic sunroof leak?

Just dropping a message in here to share my experience.

I have had an issue with water ingress in my 2014 Audi A6 allroad since i bought

GMorgan1989 Today, 02:43 PM Go to last post

• Recent Blog Posts

• Google Ads - One

• Google Ads - Two

• Google Ads - Three

Disclaimer: VW Audi Forum is an "independant enthusiast website", administered in line with guidelines supplied by VAG in the UK, and is in no way related to any of the Worldwide Volkswagen,Audi,Seat,Skoda,Bentley,Bugatti,Porsche or Lamborghini group of Companies. For official up to date information on any of there vehicles, please visit the official websites. Any comments made throughout this website, are the views of the respective poster, and in no way represent the views of the VW Audi Forum Administration, or the worldwide Volkswagen & Audi Group of companies.

VW Audi Forum do not vet and are not responsible for any information which is posted in this forum. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.

Copyright: Certain "words", "phrases" and "Images" used on this website by the Administration are "Copyright" of Volkswagen GB, Volkswagen AG (Germany), Audi GB, Audi AG (Germany), Volkswagen Motorsport GB, Volkswagen Motorsport AG (Germany), Audi Motorsport AG (Germany), Volkswagen Racing GB, Bentley, Bugatti, Porsche and Lamborghini. No image can be replicated by anyone WITHOUT the relevant Companies written permission.

All trademarks and copyrights remain property of their respective owners.

No part of the VW Audi Forum website or forum may be reproduced without written permission from the site administration

PLEASE NOTE - PERSONAL ABUSE, ABUSE AGAINST THIS OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR ANY COMPANY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. OFFENDERS WILL BE MODERATED OR EVEN BANNED.

This website and forum are best viewed at a minimum resolution of 1024 by 768.

- VW AUDI Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum - Volkswagen (VW) - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Bentley - Bugatti - Lamborghini - Porsche - Scania - MAN - Ducatti - VW Audi Forum -

- www.vwaudiforum.co.uk - www.vwaudiforum.co.uk -