Notices

• VW Audi Forum - The # 1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group of vehicles including Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini and Porsche

Topics covered include Volkswagen (VW) Group news & reviews, owners gallery, advice and general information on everything related to the Volkswagen group of vehicles

Including owners and enthusiats of Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Lamborghini, Bugatti and Porsche

• nb99

There is no available content written by nb99
  • VW Audi Forum Insurance

VW Audi Forum Insurance Scheme with Chris Knott Insurance

• Latest Poll

• PayPal Donation

If you like this website, and would like to give something in return, you can make a donation. Your donation will be used to help pay for hosting service, and on improving the website and facilities for members. If you would like to make a donation, please enter your amount and follow the PayPal link.

• Recent Forum Posts

A1EK

Exhaust bi-pass valve or back box delete - droning !?

Audi 1.8 T

just had the car mapped and lowered and the cars performance is night and day with over 40% more torque.

A1EK Today, 11:00 PM Go to last post
    wardienet

Re: Snow chains

Manual says only install snow chains on the front wheels. Iíve got the above ones I mentioned and they fit my 285/40/21 fine (Q7). Need to get my winters

wardienet Today, 10:19 PM Go to last post
    Bishop187

Re: Sound booster module fitted!

You guys making me want a bi tdi [emoji30][emoji30][emoji30]
    They do sound sexy [emoji3059]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bishop187 Today, 10:12 PM Go to last post
    A6S

Re: Accidentally pressing key button

If a door doesnít get open the car will lock itself after something like a minute.

A6S Today, 10:09 PM Go to last post
    Kev.k

RNS510 with DAB and reversing camera?

I have a RNS315 that I want to replace with a RNS510.

Which model works with DAB and reversing cam? Iíve read some donít?

thanks

Kev.k Today, 10:09 PM Go to last post
    Shaikhy

Accidentally pressing key button

Does anyone have a solution for accidentally pressing the buttons on the key while in pockets etc. I'm just a bit concerned that I'll unlock the car

Shaikhy Today, 10:02 PM Go to last post
    Krishan

Re: Sound booster module fitted!

Right thanks for that

Krishan Today, 10:02 PM Go to last post
    A6S

Re: 3.0tdi (204bhp) Quattro Avant front brake disc size

I have these for sale if you are interested, all brand new in box. a set of TRW DF6149S 345mm vented for PR number 1LJ for fronts and TRW DF6175S 330mm

A6S Today, 10:02 PM Go to last post
    RickT

Re: Y72 EFT - My Old A4 -

And now it would see the car is dead... no MOT and no Tax...

RickT Today, 09:51 PM Go to last post
    Andyoxon

Re: Snow chains

I have an sq5 and need snow chains I already have allseason tyres, I wondered what chains you had and if you fitted them to the rear or front I know space

Andyoxon Today, 09:00 PM Go to last post
    Quatrelle

Re: Good deal, or not?

If it's any use, my Dec. 2006 140 TDI Passat (with fewer than 70,000kms on the clock, FSH etc), is worth 'around' €6K trade in, and the 1.9 has

Quatrelle Today, 08:48 PM Go to last post
    Ricsi168

Audi a4 b6 gear lever question

Hello guys!

Ihave got a 2003 audi a4 b6 1.9tdi quattro 6 speed manual transmission car.
    My question is about the gear lever or gear

Ricsi168 Today, 08:15 PM Go to last post
    ChrisOOOO

Coding using Foxwell NT500

I have had a Foxwell NT500 for a while and only been using it for resetting service and winding off EPB, I know it has the capability to do coding but

ChrisOOOO Today, 08:10 PM Go to last post
    fourringsrus

Re: Removal of audi 80 cabriolet instrument cluster

From memory its just a philips or pozi, but keep in mind that the screw is at an odd angle, for instance, aims from 5 o-clock to eleven o-clock, as it

fourringsrus Today, 08:00 PM Go to last post
    Sibmets

Re: A4 B7 3.0 TDI Quattro Tip issue - 013128 - Control Circuit for Controller for Turbocharger 1 (J724) P3348 Electrical Malfunction - Intermittent

Yes, to code the new actuator special tool is needed, it plugs into the new actuator and calibrates it.
    The actuator cost me 250Ä + 50Ä for the

Sibmets Today, 06:08 PM Go to last post

• Recent Blog Posts

• Advertisements

• Advertisements

Disclaimer: VW Audi Forum is an "independant enthusiast website", administered in line with guidelines supplied by VAG in the UK, and is in no way related to any of the Worldwide Volkswagen,Audi,Seat,Skoda,Bentley,Bugatti,Porsche or Lamborghini group of Companies. For official up to date information on any of there vehicles, please visit the official websites. Any comments made throughout this website, are the views of the respective poster, and in no way represent the views of the VW Audi Forum Administration, or the worldwide Volkswagen & Audi Group of companies.

VW Audi Forum do not vet and are not responsible for any information which is posted in this forum. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.

Copyright: Certain "words", "phrases" and "Images" used on this website by the Administration are "Copyright" of Volkswagen GB, Volkswagen AG (Germany), Audi GB, Audi AG (Germany), Volkswagen Motorsport GB, Volkswagen Motorsport AG (Germany), Audi Motorsport AG (Germany), Volkswagen Racing GB, Bentley, Bugatti, Porsche and Lamborghini. No image can be replicated by anyone WITHOUT the relevant Companies written permission.

All trademarks and copyrights remain property of their respective owners.

No part of the VW Audi Forum website or forum may be reproduced without written permission from the site administration

PLEASE NOTE - PERSONAL ABUSE, ABUSE AGAINST THIS OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR ANY COMPANY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. OFFENDERS WILL BE MODERATED OR EVEN BANNED.

This website and forum are best viewed at a minimum resolution of 1024 by 768.

- VW AUDI Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum - Volkswagen (VW) - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Bentley - Bugatti - Lamborghini - Porsche - VW Audi Forum -

- www.vwaudiforum.co.uk - www.vwaudiforum.co.uk -