Notices

• VW Audi Forum - The # 1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group of vehicles including Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini, Porsche Motor vehicles, Scania and MAN Truck & Bus and Ducati Motorcycles.

Topics covered include Volkswagen (VW) Group news & reviews, owners gallery, advice and general information on everything related to the Volkswagen group of vehicles

Including owners and enthusiats of Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Lamborghini, Porsche Motor vehicles, Scania and MAN Truck & Bus and Ducati Motorcycles.

• ihs61

There is no available content written by ihs61
  • VW Audi Forum Insurance

If you need new insurance or your renewal is due, and you are looking for a good deal then please try the
    VW Audi Forum Insurance Scheme with Chris Knott Insurance

• Latest Poll

• PayPal Donation

If you like this website, and would like to give something in return, you can make a donation. Your donation will be used to help pay for hosting service, and on improving the website and facilities for members. If you would like to make a donation, please enter your amount and follow the PayPal link.

• Recent Forum Posts

Hass192009

Re: Console Bushes

My story is as follows:
    I have tiguan Rline 1.4 tsi
    I have replaced Almost all the suspension
    1- the front control arm Bushes (both

Hass192009 Today, 04:14 AM Go to last post
    MatijaG

225/50/r17 on Audi A4 B6?

Hello. I drive a A4 B6 1.9 TDI (130hp). So my question is.
    Did anyone have these rims on their car? And possibly on a car with this motor, does

MatijaG Today, 03:42 AM Go to last post
    DMitch16

Re: Retrofit B7 Seats to B6

Yes I believe they do fit and there are other threads on this forum dealing with installing B7 seats into a B6. Google also provides many sources of information

DMitch16 Today, 01:36 AM Go to last post
    DMitch16

Worst case scenario: If you reuse the pins (bolts) and you torque them again according to their normal levels then you run the risk of stretching them

DMitch16 Today, 01:27 AM Go to last post
    Whippy53

Re: DPF not regenning?

Good, because it kills dpf's. My guess is it's full of ash and as crasher suggests, get it cleaned.

Whippy53 Yesterday, 11:12 PM Go to last post
    TheRenegade

If you mean the emissions fix, then my car doesn't qualify for it unfortunately.

TheRenegade Yesterday, 08:59 PM Go to last post
    chris a4tdi

TDi remap on 136 B8 model questions

I was considering changing my car however the miles I drive a year makes it hard to justify.

I have an A4 B8 TDi 136 bhp model 1968cc manufacture

chris a4tdi Yesterday, 08:58 PM Go to last post
    TheRenegade

Always used Shell or BP.

TheRenegade Yesterday, 08:58 PM Go to last post
    dan2485

Aux belt tensioner question

My aux belt tensioner is starting to click on cold mornings.

I have a CAGB engine, my question can the tensioner be removed without putting

dan2485 Yesterday, 06:44 PM Go to last post
    jonathanfenton

A3 1.6tdi (2010) overheating coolant warning light

Thermostat and water pump? But Im sure that was suggested at the beginning of this saga.

Check rad fans work and confirm temp sender is

jonathanfenton Yesterday, 05:40 PM Go to last post
    Jblakes84

Re: A3 1.6tdi (2010) overheating coolant warning light

Thanks for your response.

What would be you first step to sorting it out be?

Regards James

Jblakes84 Yesterday, 05:37 PM Go to last post
    Gomjaba

No 360 Degree Camera ?

Whilst we have multiple discussions around the autonomous parking and 360 Degree camera here - I notice the A6 Vorsprung has neither.

Is

Gomjaba Yesterday, 05:06 PM Go to last post
    Gomjaba

Re: Any A6/S6 Vorsprung Edition owners here?

Andy,

I am not 100% sure this is correct. On youtube you can see Audis with 360 camera but autonomous driving .. It cannot display both

Gomjaba Yesterday, 05:03 PM Go to last post
    Gomjaba

Re: S6 Vorsprung avant delivery in March

Doesn't look like it - I was also looking at it and based on the itemisation it comes with PCZ - which as you know from your thread - is sensors only

Gomjaba Yesterday, 04:54 PM Go to last post
    Hass192009

Hi is it must to replace all pins ?

And please what if i did not replace and used the old one , what i will feel while driving or what will

Hass192009 Yesterday, 04:45 PM Go to last post

• Recent Blog Posts

• Advertisements

• Advertisements

Disclaimer: VW Audi Forum is an "independant enthusiast website", administered in line with guidelines supplied by VAG in the UK, and is in no way related to any of the Worldwide Volkswagen,Audi,Seat,Skoda,Bentley,Bugatti,Porsche or Lamborghini group of Companies. For official up to date information on any of there vehicles, please visit the official websites. Any comments made throughout this website, are the views of the respective poster, and in no way represent the views of the VW Audi Forum Administration, or the worldwide Volkswagen & Audi Group of companies.

VW Audi Forum do not vet and are not responsible for any information which is posted in this forum. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.

Copyright: Certain "words", "phrases" and "Images" used on this website by the Administration are "Copyright" of Volkswagen GB, Volkswagen AG (Germany), Audi GB, Audi AG (Germany), Volkswagen Motorsport GB, Volkswagen Motorsport AG (Germany), Audi Motorsport AG (Germany), Volkswagen Racing GB, Bentley, Bugatti, Porsche and Lamborghini. No image can be replicated by anyone WITHOUT the relevant Companies written permission.

All trademarks and copyrights remain property of their respective owners.

No part of the VW Audi Forum website or forum may be reproduced without written permission from the site administration

PLEASE NOTE - PERSONAL ABUSE, ABUSE AGAINST THIS OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR ANY COMPANY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. OFFENDERS WILL BE MODERATED OR EVEN BANNED.

This website and forum are best viewed at a minimum resolution of 1024 by 768.

- VW AUDI Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum - Volkswagen (VW) - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Bentley - Bugatti - Lamborghini - Porsche - VW Audi Forum -

- www.vwaudiforum.co.uk - www.vwaudiforum.co.uk -