Notices

• VW Audi Forum - The # 1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group of vehicles including Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini and Porsche

Topics covered include Volkswagen (VW) Group news & reviews, owners gallery, advice and general information on everything related to the Volkswagen group of vehicles

Including owners and enthusiats of Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Lamborghini, Bugatti and Porsche

• repoker23

There is no available content written by repoker23
  • VW Audi Forum Insurance

VW Audi Forum Insurance Scheme with Chris Knott Insurance

• Latest Poll

• PayPal Donation

If you like this website, and would like to give something in return, you can make a donation. Your donation will be used to help pay for hosting service, and on improving the website and facilities for members. If you would like to make a donation, please enter your amount and follow the PayPal link.

• Recent Forum Posts

AndyN01

Re: Tiptronic... A warning

This would make a very interesting Small Claims Court claim.

£4300 is way less than the £10K that is the limit.

The difficulty

AndyN01 Today, 02:39 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: AC Help Required

Did you know the official WLTP for electric cars are done with the HVAC, lights, wiper, radio, heated rear window etc turned off...

Crasher Today, 01:45 PM Go to last post
    G-Unit13

Slip ring help

Hi I have a 2012 mk6 Golf GTi and Iím attempting to fit cruise control to it but need to change the slip ring but not sure what one I need.
    Itís

G-Unit13 Today, 12:58 PM Go to last post
    gazza57

I see what you're saying alan02 but then really a gearbox oil change should appear in the service schedule, it doesn't not on Tiptronic gearboxes anyway.

gazza57 Today, 12:33 PM Go to last post
    Dave Avant

Re: No Interior Blower faults 01592 & 01844

I had this on my old B6 A4, the fan just stopped working. I thought it was worn brushes, but it was a brushless motor. Dismantled it all, couldn't find

Dave Avant Today, 11:22 AM Go to last post
    Alan02

The sealed for life quote is, as mentioned above, only for the warranty period. If your not going to replace oils on any mechanical unit your going to

Alan02 Today, 11:16 AM Go to last post
    Ed Addis

Door locking/alarm problem

Golf 1.9TDI 100 BHP 2003 - aftermarket alarm.

There are a set of interdependent and intermittent problems. The basic problem is that the

Ed Addis Today, 11:13 AM Go to last post
    Reddukem

Re: Instrument cluster error problem

I'm sure you are right but the local dealer only repeats "computer says broke". Seat customer services have offered to pay half the replacement

Reddukem Today, 09:47 AM Go to last post
    AndyN01

I'm no chartered engineer but "common sense" says that any lubricating fluid needs to be changed at some point - assuming that you want whatever

AndyN01 Today, 09:25 AM Go to last post
    B5NUT

Re: Getting Audi Smartphone Interface installed in my Facelift

If you walk in off the street as Joe public, all they do is check on erwin for any required updates or recall's, if they don't find any they won't update.

B5NUT Today, 08:34 AM Go to last post
    Mick20

Re: Q5 dmf

Quick update, finally solved the problem.
    The engine comes out but without the clutch and DMF.
    There's a removable pannel in the bottom of

Mick20 Today, 08:26 AM Go to last post
    gazza57

I spoke to Audi yesterday who were unsurprisingly unsympathetic, and of course refuted that the decision to leave the gearboxes without oil change wasn't

gazza57 Today, 08:14 AM Go to last post
    Amo Zirins

Re: Bulbs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amo Zirins Today, 07:30 AM Go to last post
    Amo Zirins

Re: Bulbs

Fogs take standart H7

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amo Zirins Today, 07:28 AM Go to last post
    fellowsuk

Cat S Beetle 2.0 tsi

Morning, been along time since I've posted here. As the title been looking at Beetles as a halfway house for myself and the Mrs. Anyway ones come up on

fellowsuk Today, 07:27 AM Go to last post

• Recent Blog Posts

• Advertisements

• Advertisements

Disclaimer: VW Audi Forum is an "independant enthusiast website", administered in line with guidelines supplied by VAG in the UK, and is in no way related to any of the Worldwide Volkswagen,Audi,Seat,Skoda,Bentley,Bugatti,Porsche or Lamborghini group of Companies. For official up to date information on any of there vehicles, please visit the official websites. Any comments made throughout this website, are the views of the respective poster, and in no way represent the views of the VW Audi Forum Administration, or the worldwide Volkswagen & Audi Group of companies.

VW Audi Forum do not vet and are not responsible for any information which is posted in this forum. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.

Copyright: Certain "words", "phrases" and "Images" used on this website by the Administration are "Copyright" of Volkswagen GB, Volkswagen AG (Germany), Audi GB, Audi AG (Germany), Volkswagen Motorsport GB, Volkswagen Motorsport AG (Germany), Audi Motorsport AG (Germany), Volkswagen Racing GB, Bentley, Bugatti, Porsche and Lamborghini. No image can be replicated by anyone WITHOUT the relevant Companies written permission.

All trademarks and copyrights remain property of their respective owners.

No part of the VW Audi Forum website or forum may be reproduced without written permission from the site administration

PLEASE NOTE - PERSONAL ABUSE, ABUSE AGAINST THIS OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR ANY COMPANY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. OFFENDERS WILL BE MODERATED OR EVEN BANNED.

This website and forum are best viewed at a minimum resolution of 1024 by 768.

- VW AUDI Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum - Volkswagen (VW) - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Bentley - Bugatti - Lamborghini - Porsche - VW Audi Forum -

- www.vwaudiforum.co.uk - www.vwaudiforum.co.uk -