Notices

• VW Audi Forum - The # 1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group of vehicles including Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini, Porsche Motor vehicles, Scania and MAN Truck & Bus and Ducati Motorcycles.

Topics covered include Volkswagen (VW) Group news & reviews, owners gallery, advice and general information on everything related to the Volkswagen group of vehicles

Including owners and enthusiats of Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Lamborghini, Porsche Motor vehicles, Scania and MAN Truck & Bus and Ducati Motorcycles.

• stuart

by Published on 30-04-2021 06:36 PM
    Article Preview

• Fourth generation of the small car features ŠKODA’s enhanced interior concept
    • Improved sense of space, fresh colours and technologies from higher vehicle classes
    • New ŠKODA Fabia celebrates its world premiere at the beginning of May

ŠKODA AUTO reveals further details of the new Fabia and gives a first impression of the interior of the fourth model generation in an official design sketch. Based on the Volkswagen Group’s Modular Transverse Toolkit MQB-A0, the interior of the popular small car offers even more room, an enhanced sense of spaciousness and fresh colours. Technologies from higher vehicle classes have also been incorporated. The Czech car manufacturer is systematically refining the interior concept already implemented in the current ŠKODA Octavia by introducing new details in the Fabia. The new ŠKODA Fabia will be celebrating its world premiere at the beginning of May.

The new, fourth generation of the ŠKODA Fabia is based on the Volkswagen Group’s Modular Transverse Toolkit MQB-A0, making it longer and wider than its predecessor. This extra room creates a more spacious atmosphere for passengers. The symmetrically designed instrument panel with its central, free-standing display and a coloured horizontal decorative trim accentuates the width of the interior, and the character line beneath the display mirrors the ŠKODA grille. Large round air outlets on the right and left create new accents, as do the coloured elements in the centre console and door handles along with the newly designed ...
    by Published on 30-04-2021 06:32 PM
    Article Preview

• New Golf eHybrid opens for order in UK today in Style trim, priced from Ł32,995 RRP OTR and Ł32,940 P11D, with a BIK rate of only 7%
    • Economical 204 PS 1.4 TSI plug-in hybrid power plant offers a second Golf PHEV option, joining 245 PS unit powering the GTE
    • Fuel economy of up to 235 mpg (WLTP, combined); CO2 emissions of 21 g/km (WLTP); 44-mile pure electric range

Volkswagen is today opening its order books for an important, fleet-friendly addition to its Golf plug-in hybrid line-up with the unveiling in the UK of the new Golf eHybrid Style model. Priced from Ł32,995 RRP OTR, and offering CO2 emissions of 21 g/km (WLTP) and fuel economy of up to 235 mpg (WLTP, combined) – as well as a pure-electric range of 44 miles on a full charge – the new 204 PS Golf eHybrid is set to expand significantly the appeal of the brand’s plug-in hybrid offerings.

The new five-door Golf becomes available in the UK as Volkswagen works to broaden already-strong interest in its plug-in hybrid Golf, which to this point has been represented here solely by the sporty Golf GTE. Sitting beneath the 245 PS GTE, the new 204 PS eHybrid model is offered exclusively in luxurious ‘Style’ trim, meaning that this sprightly yet frugal new offering is as well appointed as it is well engineered.

The new plug-in hybrid drive makes it possible for the Golf to become a zero tailpipe-emission vehicle when running on pure-electric power only. Comprising a 1.4-litre TSI petrol engine, an electric motor and a lithium-ion battery that is located beneath the rear bench seat, the drive system provides a compelling ...
    by Published on 30-04-2021 06:28 PM
    Article Preview

• CUPRA continues to expand its range of vehicles with the addition of new powertrains and lower starting prices for Formentor and Leon Estate
    • Formentor e-HYBRID 204PS introduces a lower starting price of Ł35,770 and even greater efficiency for the plug-in hybrid powertrain
    • Formentor 2.0 TSI petrol engine now available in 190PS 4Drive and 245PS variants, priced from Ł32,000
    • Leon Estate 2.0 TSI 310PS goes on sale, offering the ultimate blend of performance, style and practicality with prices starting from Ł38,475
    • All available to configure at A Lifestyle and Sports Car Brand with a Passion for Racing | CUPRA UK and at one of 58 retail spaces across the UK

The CUPRA family continues to expand with new variants of Formentor and Leon Estate now available to order.

For Formentor, a selection of new petrol and plug-in hybrid powertrains have been added to the range.

Formentor e-HYBRID DSG-auto 204PS introduces a lower starting price for the plug-in hybrid variant, with prices starting from Ł35,770 RRP for V1 trim and rising to Ł37,600 RRP for V2 trim.

This new variant of Formentor is the most efficient in the range, delivering up to 235.4mpg on the combined WLTP cycle and CO2 emissions from 27g/km. The e-HYBRID 204PS qualifies for a low BiK rating of 11% for 2021/22, making it an attractive proposition for fleet and company car drivers.

The plug-in hybrid powertrain couples a 1.4-litre TSI petrol engine with a 116PS electric motor and 12.8kWh battery pack. This produces a combined 204PS of power and 330Nm of torque - enough to propel Formentor from 0-62mph in 7.8 seconds and on to a top speed of 127mph.

Formentor e-HYBRID 204PS can be driven up to 37 miles ...
    by Published on 23-04-2021 11:08 AM
    Article Preview

• Bentley Mulliner creates a limited edition exclusively for Japan
    • Restricted to ten cars, across six Japanese cities
    • Fine attention to detail creates a contemporary specification
    • Monochrome theme focused on black, silver and white
    • Piano Moonbeam over Grand Black veneers
    • Specially-developed silver thread runs through the cabin
    • Carbon fibre Styling Specification finished with white pinstripe, which takes five days to paint
    • Exterior styling enhances the muscular and powerful appearance of the Continental GT

Bentley Mulliner has added to its new and expanding Collections portfolio with an expertly handcrafted limited edition for the Japanese market – the Continental GT V8 Equinox Edition. Based around a monochrome colour theme of black, silver and white, the Equinox theme is one that brings power and grace through simplicity. Strictly limited to just ten examples, the Equinox Edition cars are destined for homes across Japan including the cities of Tokyo, Osaka, Fukuoka, Nagoya, Hiroshima and Yokohama.

The exterior of the car has a powerful presence thanks to the contrasting monotone styling that accentuates the dynamic and powerful look of the Continental GT. The choice of powerful black Onyx or icy cool Glacier White exterior paint highlights the sculpted body and sweeping power line that guides the eye along the stunning profile to the muscular rear haunch and down to the striking wheels below.

The aerodynamic performance of the Continental GT is complemented by the Styling Specification to the exterior. Made from specially commissioned, high gloss, ...
    by Published on 23-04-2021 11:05 AM
    Article Preview

• Generously appointed new special edition ACTIVE trim is offered on Polo, T-Cross, T-Roc, T-Roc Cabriolet, Golf and Tiguan
    • Appealing new specification sits above the established Match, SE, Design or Life trims, depending on model line
    • Highlights, depending on model, include unique ACTIVE styling features; bespoke alloy wheels; upgraded infotainment and more

Volkswagen is today revealing details of an enticing new trim level that is being added to a number of its key models in the UK. The freshly minted ACTIVE trim sits above the familiar Match, SE, Design or Life equipment lines – depending on model – and includes a thoughtful selection of styling and equipment upgrades on Polo, T-Cross, T-Roc, T-Roc Cabriolet, Golf and Tiguan.

The new trim level, available with a wide variety of engine and gearbox combinations across the six models, is designed to drive further value and style into the model lines in which it features, with an array of carefully judged equipment upgrades and a selection of distinctive design additions.

The precise details of the ACTIVE trim vary by model, but all bar the T-Cross feature versions of the attractive new ‘Galway’ alloy wheel, offered in 15- to 18-inch diameters depending on model; bespoke ACTIVE badging on the ‘B’ pillar, or side fender for the T-Roc Cabriolet; door sills bearing the ACTIVE designation; bespoke ‘ACTIVE’ seat cloth and ACTIVE logo light projection from beneath the door mirrors on the majority of models.

The beauty of the new ACTIVE trim level is more than skin deep, though, with a variety of important equipment upgrades rolled ...
    by Published on 23-04-2021 10:48 AM
    Article Preview

• After GTI and GTE, the new label continues the successful history of the top performance models at Volkswagen in the electric world
    • All-wheel drive with intelligent performance: The new GTX models offer excellent driving fun for a wide range of customers - locally emission-free
    • The first vehicle of the new product family will be the ID.4 GTX1

With the new ID.4 GTX, Volkswagen is showing the first sporty top-of-the-range electric model on April 28th: In Europe, the respective performance models of the ID. Family will wear the logo GTX in the future. Similar to GTI and GTE, it stands for its own product brand - it charges the world of electric mobility from Volkswagen with new, intelligent sportiness.

"The letters GT have long stood for driving pleasure," says Klaus Zellmer, Board Member for Marketing and Sales at the Volkswagen brand. “Now the X is building the bridge to the mobility of the future. Sustainability and sportiness are not mutually exclusive, but complement each other intelligently. "

The GTX models are particularly impressive when it comes to performance and design. An additional electric motor on the front axle brings the all-wheel drive into the ID. family designed for maximum efficiency. The additional motor switches on intelligently within a few milliseconds when very high performance or strong traction are required. In the new “Traction” driving mode, it is even permanently activated.

In addition, sporty design details and their own light signature underline the top performance of ...
    by Published on 23-04-2021 10:42 AM
    Article Preview

• The fourth generation of the popular model will be significantly larger and more expressive
    • Headlights and rear lights add visual and technical highlights
    • The world premiere of the new ŠKODA Fabia is set for May

ŠKODA AUTO is building anticipation for the upcoming fourth generation of the Fabia by releasing the first official design sketches. The popular small car from the Czech car manufacturer will be significantly larger, more dynamic and more expressive than its successful predecessors. Switching over to the Volkswagen Group’s Modular Transverse Toolkit MQB-A0 has made the new proportions possible and created even more space for passengers and luggage. Additional highlights include the sharply drawn front headlights and rear lights featuring LED technology. The world premiere of the new ŠKODA Fabia will take place this May.

Two of the design sketches show the clear, modern and dynamically drawn lines of the new ŠKODA Fabia. The fourth generation will be 111 millimetres longer and 48 millimetres wider than its predecessor. This is the first time the new Fabia will be based on the Volkswagen Group’s Modular Transverse Toolkit MQB-A0. In addition to even more space for passengers, this also adds an extra 50 litres to the boot. The diagonal front view offers a first glimpse of the flat front headlights and the wide ŠKODA grille, which has a sporty, elegant look with a chrome frame and black ribs. Large wheels also enhance the powerful appearance.

The elongated roof spoiler with side finlets ...
    Page 11 of 164 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast
  • VW Audi Forum Insurance

If you need new insurance or your renewal is due, and you are looking for a good deal then please try the
    VW Audi Forum Insurance Scheme with Chris Knott Insurance

• Latest Poll

• Recent Forum Posts

northeao

Re: What battery should I get?

Hi there, If you don't mind me asking, which battery did you end up replacing your old battery with as I have the identical battery as your old one and

northeao Yesterday, 09:34 PM Go to last post
    2008tdihighline

Re: Rear knocking it's **** off

I read some much about people opting for these as a decent replacement but after maybe 2k miles covered they began knocking! I thought it can't be the

2008tdihighline Yesterday, 08:58 PM Go to last post
    Papereyes

Oil dipstick

Hi all

So I've been having the max oil warning light pop up on my dashboard and wanted to drain some oil away. I was looking online and

Papereyes Yesterday, 06:47 PM Go to last post
    Heppi021

Unknown Issue.

I have the following issue with my Audi A4 B8.5 2012 2.0 TDI Quattro 177 HP :

"Steering Lock : Contact Workshop" : It randomly

Heppi021 Yesterday, 05:40 PM Go to last post
    Heppi021

Re: Steering Lock : Contact Workshop.

Still could not get a VCDS scan, because I do not have the software. The car does not start anymore only if my foot is on the clutch and push in the key

Heppi021 Yesterday, 05:20 PM Go to last post
    armandunkn

Re: High Beam assist for C7.5 Allroad Facelift with MATRIX

I do have the camera above the rain sensor but not the one below the mirror as in this attached pic. However, I for sure do have matrix as I have seen

armandunkn Yesterday, 09:39 AM Go to last post
    futtret

Re: A3 2.0L TDI Maintenance Thread

So that's the heating matrix replaced, the timing belt & water pump, and G12 Evo coolant used. Oh and some other exhaust system sensor 2 or something,

futtret 27-03-2024, 09:35 PM Go to last post
    MFGF

My 2016 A6 Facelift had Matrix headlights, and AutoScan in VCDS didn't detect a Module 20 on mine. If it helps, this is a scan of the car from while I

MFGF 27-03-2024, 07:21 PM Go to last post
    c..corgill

D o m

anyone know where or should is the date of manufacture be on a bosch car battery.
    dont want to buy one over 3 mths old.

c..corgill 27-03-2024, 05:45 PM Go to last post
    r.vaneck

Re: Hi to all

Welcome to this forum .. I've been a fan and supporter of the Audi V6 TDI's and the A6 in particular since 2003, so if there is any problem, let me know!

r.vaneck 27-03-2024, 01:05 PM Go to last post
    Kayte

Unknown fault 9632 reductant level sensor

Hi
    We have a VW Sharan S TDi (2011 diesel)
    Be very grateful for any advice in tracing a possible fault that our VW garage can’t identify.

Kayte 27-03-2024, 10:05 AM Go to last post
    Johnny31

You cannot have adaptive/matrix headlights without a camera.
    So, what do you have? Post a pic.

Sent from my KB2003 using Tapatalk

Johnny31 27-03-2024, 08:21 AM Go to last post
    Badyns

Hi to all

Hi to all. I've just purchased an A6 2009 3lt TDI Allroad, so I am looking forward to some forum interaction with knowledgeable chaps while sorting out

Badyns 27-03-2024, 08:14 AM Go to last post
    smiffypr

Re: Advice please

There are VCDS things on Ebay, the cheaper listings will be a cable only, then you have to find free software with limited abilities. There are some second

smiffypr 27-03-2024, 02:21 AM Go to last post
    armandunkn

A6 C7 Allroad Bitdi 320hp ECU software 0003 or 0004?

Hi,

I am about to upgrade my ECU from

FL_4G0907589F_0001 to either 0003 or 0004 which are before dieselgate. Does anyone have more info

armandunkn 27-03-2024, 12:16 AM Go to last post

• Recent Blog Posts

• Google Ads - One

• Google Ads - Two

• Google Ads - Three

Disclaimer: VW Audi Forum is an "independant enthusiast website", administered in line with guidelines supplied by VAG in the UK, and is in no way related to any of the Worldwide Volkswagen,Audi,Seat,Skoda,Bentley,Bugatti,Porsche or Lamborghini group of Companies. For official up to date information on any of there vehicles, please visit the official websites. Any comments made throughout this website, are the views of the respective poster, and in no way represent the views of the VW Audi Forum Administration, or the worldwide Volkswagen & Audi Group of companies.

VW Audi Forum do not vet and are not responsible for any information which is posted in this forum. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.

Copyright: Certain "words", "phrases" and "Images" used on this website by the Administration are "Copyright" of Volkswagen GB, Volkswagen AG (Germany), Audi GB, Audi AG (Germany), Volkswagen Motorsport GB, Volkswagen Motorsport AG (Germany), Audi Motorsport AG (Germany), Volkswagen Racing GB, Bentley, Bugatti, Porsche and Lamborghini. No image can be replicated by anyone WITHOUT the relevant Companies written permission.

All trademarks and copyrights remain property of their respective owners.

No part of the VW Audi Forum website or forum may be reproduced without written permission from the site administration

PLEASE NOTE - PERSONAL ABUSE, ABUSE AGAINST THIS OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR ANY COMPANY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. OFFENDERS WILL BE MODERATED OR EVEN BANNED.

This website and forum are best viewed at a minimum resolution of 1024 by 768.

- VW AUDI Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum - Volkswagen (VW) - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Bentley - Bugatti - Lamborghini - Porsche - Scania - MAN - Ducatti - VW Audi Forum -

- www.vwaudiforum.co.uk - www.vwaudiforum.co.uk -