Notices

• VW Audi Forum - The # 1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group of vehicles including Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini, Porsche Motor vehicles, Scania and MAN Truck & Bus and Ducati Motorcycles.

Topics covered include Volkswagen (VW) Group news & reviews, owners gallery, advice and general information on everything related to the Volkswagen group of vehicles

Including owners and enthusiats of Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Lamborghini, Porsche Motor vehicles, Scania and MAN Truck & Bus and Ducati Motorcycles.

• stuart

by Published on 09-03-2018 06:19 PM
    Article Preview

• World’s first luxury hybrid
    • Serene driving experience utilises future-focussed technology
    • Bentley’s first step towards electrification
    • Advanced electric motor combines with new V6 petrol engine
    • Battery recharged in 2.5 hrs
    • Electric-only range of over 50 km (NEDC)
    • Combined NEDC CO2 emissions of 75 g/km
    • Philippe Starck designs stunning Power Dock wall charger
    • Connected Car services include remote battery charging

Bentley is today announcing full details of the world’s first luxury hybrid model. The Bentayga Hybrid represents Bentley’s first step towards full electrification, combining the serenity of silent motoring with exquisite comfort and effortless performance.
    Offering the best of both worlds, the new plug-in hybrid model combines an advanced electric motor with a powerful and efficient new-generation V6 petrol engine. The hybrid version of the world’s most luxurious SUV will be the company’s most efficient model ever with CO2 emissions of 75 g/km (NEDC).

The Bentayga Hybrid feels and rides like a true Bentley, providing the refinement, effortless performance and exquisitely tranquil cabin environment for which the luxury British brand is famed. It represents the future of luxury mobility; an oasis of calm and tranquillity in the city and beyond.

Adrian Hallmark, new Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Bentley Motors, said: “The Bentayga Hybrid is our first step on the road to electrification, combining traditional Bentley values with the very latest technologies. It gives customers the best of both worlds – engaging, effortless performance on the open road and silent, emission-free driving in the city, which will become increasingly important with the ever-changing regulations around the world.

“Following Bentley tradition, the Bentayga Hybrid pioneers a new automotive sector – the luxury hybrid – and sets Bentley on the path towards a sustainable electrified future.”

Bentayga Hybrid is not yet available to order. It will become available to order in selected ...
    by Published on 09-03-2018 06:13 PM
    Article Preview

New Audi saloon condenses A8-style technological sophistication and refinement into a beautifully proportioned executive class silhouette

• New Audi A6 Saloon available to order in the UK this summer
    • All-digital control system, comprehensive connectivity, mild hybrid technology

A first class journey with a business class ticket – Audi is upgrading the A6, integrating many of the refinements and innovations that have been so widely acclaimed in the latest A8 luxury flagship into an all-new eighth generation executive saloon. Enveloped by a beautifully proportioned new body bearing the hallmarks of the contemporary Audi design language, the A6 makes considerable headway in virtually every area, from its advanced mild hybrid drivetrains and even sharper yet more comfortable suspension options to its sublime cabin comfort and exceptional new all-digital MMI touch response interface.

MMI touch response operating system – customisable and intuitive

The new MMI touch response system sets new standards in terms of intuitive operation and personalisation. The all-digital operating system with its touchscreen format provides haptic and acoustic response to inputs and offers fast access to vehicle functions thanks to its logical and flat menu structure. Its configurable favourites buttons help tailor the system to the user’s preferences, and it allows up to seven drivers to store their preferred settings in individual user profiles and set up to 400 parameters. Central vehicle functions can be placed in the required position in the MMI screen using drag-and-drop – similar to the user experience with smartphone apps.

The natural-language voice control turns the new Audi A6 into an intelligent dialogue partner and travel companion: It processes questions and commands in two ways, with onboard stored data and also – in conjunction ...
    by Published on 09-03-2018 06:07 PM
    Article Preview

UK examples of the first ever rear-wheel drive Audi will arrive next month

• Coupé and Spyder variants are first Audi production models available with rear wheel-drive, limited to 999 examples worldwide
    • 50 kilograms lighter than R8 Coupé V10 (Spyder 40kg lighter)
    • Available to order in the UK now, priced from £112,450 OTR as a Coupé and £121,140 OTR for the Spyder
    • First deliveries begin during March
    • R8 Coupé V10 RWS: 0-62mph in 3.7 seconds, top speed 198mph, combined MPG 22.8, CO2 283 g/km
    • R8 Spyder V10 RWS: 0-62mph in 3.8 seconds, top speed 197mph, combined MPG 22.4, CO2 286 g/km

Front wheels, rear wheels or four wheels – Audi Sport is acknowledging that performance car enthusiasts have personal preferences when it comes to the way their power is transmitted to the tarmac by bolstering the acclaimed R8 range with the limited edition R8 Rear Wheel Series. Even more uncompromising in its pursuit of driver reward, this latest version of the much loved V10 super sports car makes history as the first ever rear-driven series production Audi model, following the global success of the R8 LMS GT3 racing car.

Priced from £112,450 OTR, the new R8 Rear Wheel Series (RWS) has been available to order in the UK as a Coupé or Spyder since September, and first deliveries of UK examples, which are all built almost exclusively by hand at the Böllinger Höfe Audi Sport facility, will commence in March.

Despite the overtly rearward bias in the drivetrain, performance off the line and beyond remains reassuringly breathtaking, with the 0-62mph sprint being dispatched in just 3.7 seconds (Spyder: 3.8 seconds) and the pace remaining furious ...
    by Published on 16-02-2018 03:44 PM
    Article Preview

• ŠKODA KODIAQ L&K with individual design and extensive comfort features
    • Four powerful petrol and diesel engines – including two new TSI engines – and 4×4 powertrain available
    • Top version of the SUV comes with progressive power steering as standard

ŠKODA AUTO presents the new top version of the ŠKODA KODIAQ at the International Motor Show 2018 in Geneva. The L&K equipment line is named after the company's founders Laurin and Klement. Among other things, a chrome grille, 19-inch alloy wheels and modified front and rear bumpers round off its stylish appearance. The interior boasts leather upholstery and piano-black decorative trim. Dynamic petrol and diesel engines, as well as front or 4×4 drive, ensure powerful propulsion.

Powerful engines, advanced 4 × 4 drive, versatile suspension control

The launch of the ŠKODA KODIAQ L&K brings with it a new engine range for the brand's large SUV. The range now includes a 1.5-liter TSI engine providing 150 hp, and the 2.0 TSI engine’s output has increased from 180 hp to 190 hp. The new petrol drivetrains feature particulate filters to reduce particulate emissions. This will be available for all equipment versions of the ŠKODA KODIAQ in the future. The latest generation 7-speed DSG for petrol engines and the 2.0 TDI engine with 150 hp are also making their debut. Another 2.0 TDI with 190 hp completes the engine range. The two strongest engines come with 4×4 drive as standard, and is available as an option for the other two. The all-wheel-drive variants of the ŠKODA KODIAQ L&K ...
    by Published on 16-02-2018 03:36 PM
    Article Preview

New Audi executive class five-seat coupé employs the latest hallmarks of Audi design and technology to stunning effect

• New Audi A7 Sportback now available to order priced from £54,940 OTR, with first deliveries expected in April
    • Available as a 55 TFSI (3.0 TFSI V6 petrol with 340PS and 500Nm) or 50 TDI (3.0 TDI diesel with 286PS and 620Nm)
    • A7 Sportback 50 TDI quattro: 0-62mph in 5.7 seconds, top speed 155mph, combined MPG 50.4 (19-inch wheel), CO2 147g/km (19-inch wheel)
    • A7 Sportback 55 TFSI quattro: 0-62mph in 5.3 seconds, top speed 155mph, combined MPG 40.4 (19-inch wheel), CO2 158g/km (19-inch wheel)
    • All-digital control system, comprehensive connectivity, mild hybrid technology
    • Sport and S line specification options

The familiarly rakish silhouette of the A7 Sportback is ready to reappear in the UK Audi model portfolio, and it is virtually the only feature of the second generation five-door coupé that is carried over. Priced from £54,940 OTR, and due with its first UK customers in April, the all-new A7 Sportback has been carefully but comprehensively updated visually with reference to the latest Audi design language, and brings on board the most contemporary and transformational technology to upgrade every facet of the driving experience.

With its large surfaces, sharp edges and taut, athletic lines, the latest A7 Sportback draws inspiration from the Audi prologue concept study that spearheaded the introduction of the new Audi design language. In common with the A8 which was the first to take the new direction into series production, one of its key defining features is a flat light strip which creates a continuous light pattern across the rear – a distinction that will mark out all models in the upper echelons of the Audi range in future. When the ...
    by Published on 04-02-2018 05:14 PM
    Article Preview

Today, SEAT officially confirms the launch of the new CUPRA brand and presents its new logo, giving a first glimpse of what CUPRA will become.

CUPRA has always been the sportiest expression of SEAT. Now the time has come for it to gain its own soul, its own DNA, its own identity by becoming a new entity. All new CUPRA vehicles will feature the new CUPRA logo.

The new Brand will make its official debut on February 22nd during a special international media event. Shortly afterwards, the first CUPRA models will be introduced to the public at the beginning of March during the Geneva International Motor Show.

The new logo reveal marks also the start of the new CUPRA brand official webpage www.cupraofficial.com ...
    by Published on 04-02-2018 05:08 PM
    Article Preview

• Tiguan’s first decade characterised by continuous sales increase
    • Volkswagen’s compact SUV closes in on 150,000 UK sales
    • Model sits at heart of Volkswagen’s broad SUV line-up

It was a decade ago today that Volkswagen’s first compact SUV went on sale in the United Kingdom. The Tiguan was a step into a new market sector for the German manufacturer, yet through a combination of urban elegance and rugged off-road ability the Tiguan has become a key member of the brand’s product portfolio here.

On sale across Volkswagen’s UK Retailer network from January 31 2008, the first generation Tiguan featured exterior styling that echoed that of its bigger brother, the Touareg. Distinctive elements, such as a clamshell bonnet, gave the Tiguan MkI its own character. The option of an off-road pack meant the model could be tailored to customer needs while the compact exterior dimensions masked generous interior space.

The Tiguan was initially offered with a choice of a 150 PS TSI petrol engine or a 140 PS TDI diesel engine. Four trims comprised the range and the car had an infotainment system that included a touchscreen, satellite navigation and MP3 playback. Tiguan SE models featured the luxury of a six-CD autochanger.

Perhaps the most remarkable aspect of the original Tiguan’s performance here is that the number of cars sold in the UK climbed ever higher with every passing year. In the model’s final full year on sale, 2015, a total of 21,889 Tiguan MkIs were sold in the UK. That’s nearly 5,000 more than in 2014 and more than 8,000 up on 2013. In total, 102,974 Tiguan MkIs ...
  • VW Audi Forum Insurance

If you need new insurance or your renewal is due, and you are looking for a good deal then please try the
    VW Audi Forum Insurance Scheme with Chris Knott Insurance

• Latest Poll

• Recent Forum Posts

enoksen90

Re: Touran 2.0TDI BMN cranks, no start

Checked all fuses and relays under the dash and besides the battery. All seems good. could it be tandem pump? I don't have proper tools

enoksen90 Today, 04:16 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: Propshaft part numbers

What is the VIN?

DO NOT send it to Bailey Morris, I sent them an S2 proshaft in January and they have lost it!

Crasher Today, 03:36 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: audi a6 c5 2,5 tdi 2004 battery drain and alternator problems. also f125 module

The F125 switch could be the end of the car, the unit it is part of went obsolete two months ago.

Crasher Today, 03:35 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: Touran 2.0TDI BMN cranks, no start

300rpm is perfect.

Crasher Today, 03:26 PM Go to last post
    gareth23

Re: 2015 B8 A4 suspension rattle...... Help!

I had a similar annoying rattle on my B7 and 3 different garages looked at it with nothing found, I replaced a track rod due to a split boot and noticed

gareth23 Today, 02:24 PM Go to last post
    Omy193

Re: SQ7 Tdi turbo issue

ok thanks, i will be replacing EGR cooler and EGR Valve. Will post my update soon.

Omy193 Today, 02:21 PM Go to last post
    mhobson

Re: A6 estate power tailgate

OK today I did this, I did not realise that the splines were what my engineer father would have called anti-murphy, one spline a bit wider than the rest,

mhobson Today, 02:11 PM Go to last post
    mike ryan

Re: 2005 c5 allroad rear subframe parts

Actually it looks like they do the mounting bushes also. I did put the fronts on as well but didn't like the way they felt and due to the split design

mike ryan Today, 01:28 PM Go to last post
    mike ryan

Strongflex was the company I got them from

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mike ryan Today, 01:23 PM Go to last post
    mike ryan

Propshaft part numbers

My allroad has had problems with the propshaft for ages. I have replaced the centre bearing and joints but I am still not happy with it. I see that you

mike ryan Today, 01:22 PM Go to last post
    mike ryan

I can't help with the mounting bushes but I replaced all of the ones for the arms. Original ones were hard to find and some only come as an arm assembly.

mike ryan Today, 01:17 PM Go to last post
    mike ryan

Re: audi a6 c5 2,5 tdi 2004 battery drain and alternator problems. also f125 module

I have an allroad of the same age and had no end of troubles with alternators. I am on my 4th. The battery is always draining no matter what I do. In

mike ryan Today, 01:11 PM Go to last post
    Wimzei

Re: 2.0 TDI tensioner failed DETA

The car is from 2018, the timing kit has done 190tkm

Here is picture of top end.

Audi has hang me left

Wimzei Today, 12:45 PM Go to last post
    SE_Technik_190

2015 B8 A4 suspension rattle...... Help!

We've had this car since 2017 and for the last 18-24 months have had a rattle that's getting slowly worse.

Rattles briefly after passing

SE_Technik_190 Today, 11:12 AM Go to last post
    filipsladecka

Re: SQ7 Tdi turbo issue

No, i just disable egr cooler. I have too much money in it. But changing cooler with egr is enought. You have to do nothing with software. But for sure

filipsladecka Today, 10:28 AM Go to last post

• Recent Blog Posts

• Google Ads - One

• Google Ads - Two

• Google Ads - Three

Disclaimer: VW Audi Forum is an "independant enthusiast website", administered in line with guidelines supplied by VAG in the UK, and is in no way related to any of the Worldwide Volkswagen,Audi,Seat,Skoda,Bentley,Bugatti,Porsche or Lamborghini group of Companies. For official up to date information on any of there vehicles, please visit the official websites. Any comments made throughout this website, are the views of the respective poster, and in no way represent the views of the VW Audi Forum Administration, or the worldwide Volkswagen & Audi Group of companies.

VW Audi Forum do not vet and are not responsible for any information which is posted in this forum. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.

Copyright: Certain "words", "phrases" and "Images" used on this website by the Administration are "Copyright" of Volkswagen GB, Volkswagen AG (Germany), Audi GB, Audi AG (Germany), Volkswagen Motorsport GB, Volkswagen Motorsport AG (Germany), Audi Motorsport AG (Germany), Volkswagen Racing GB, Bentley, Bugatti, Porsche and Lamborghini. No image can be replicated by anyone WITHOUT the relevant Companies written permission.

All trademarks and copyrights remain property of their respective owners.

No part of the VW Audi Forum website or forum may be reproduced without written permission from the site administration

PLEASE NOTE - PERSONAL ABUSE, ABUSE AGAINST THIS OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR ANY COMPANY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. OFFENDERS WILL BE MODERATED OR EVEN BANNED.

This website and forum are best viewed at a minimum resolution of 1024 by 768.

- VW AUDI Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum - Volkswagen (VW) - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Bentley - Bugatti - Lamborghini - Porsche - Scania - MAN - Ducatti - VW Audi Forum -

- www.vwaudiforum.co.uk - www.vwaudiforum.co.uk -