Notices

View RSS Feed

PFJones

Worlds most iconic cars
6 Comments
Rate this Entry
Just discovered we can now post to our own blog on here we had a debate the other week while on dinner about what the most iconic cars are of all time. The owner ended up getting involved in the debate and the conversation lasted a lot longer than our dinner break was supposed to . We decided to post this up to see if members of the public agreed with what we felt was the most iconic cars of all time. The page went up last Thursday and we had a ok ish response with some more cars suggested we hadnt already thought of, if you think we have missed any please comment and let us know, we are just coding up the option to vote on all the cars listed and this will be up before end of week, would love to see your comments , shares and votes.

Thanks

Worlds most iconic cars
0 0 0

Submit "Worlds most iconic cars" to Digg Submit "Worlds most iconic cars" to del.icio.us Submit "Worlds most iconic cars" to StumbleUpon Submit "Worlds most iconic cars" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

[CENTER][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Calibri]I can confirm that blockchain technology is quite well-liked right now. Numerous apps and other items, such as [URL="https://playtoearn.net/en/news/playtoearn-blockchain-game-awards-2022"]playtoearn blockchain awards[/URL] are available. The best blockchain games are being created by numerous brilliant authors throughout the world. Additionally, there is a chance to receive compensation because those who develop blockchain games are eligible for a prize estimated to be worth $10,000. good money in my opinion. Not to mention, these games have good quality and are pretty fun. Therefore, I hope to play them myself someday.[/FONT][/COLOR][/CENTER]
    0 0 0

I remember trying to buy a normal car like this at the auction, but I'm glad I found out in time from the license plate that it is not so simple and installed someone else's engine and in fact I was offered a Japanese car but with Chinese stuffing. Good thing I checked the license plate on [URL="https://epicvin.com/license-plate-lookup/california"]epicvin[/URL] in time and did not let myself be fooled, so in buying a car the caution is paramount.
    0 0 0

When it comes to racing games on the Nintendo 64 (N64) console, "Mario Kart 64" stands as the undisputed champion. Released in 1996, this game not only set the bar for racing games on the N64 but also became a cultural phenomenon. With its memorable characters, imaginative tracks, and addictive multiplayer gameplay, "Mario Kart 64" captivated gamers of all ages. The game offered a wide variety of iconic characters from the Mario universe, each with their own unique abilities, ensuring diverse and exciting races. The meticulously designed tracks were filled with thrilling twists, challenging obstacles, and hidden shortcuts, providing endless entertainment. The addition of power-ups and items, such as banana peels and shells, added a layer of strategy and chaos, making each race unpredictable and exhilarating. Moreover, the multiplayer mode allowed friends to compete head-to-head, leading to memorable and competitive gaming sessions. The tight controls and fluid gameplay further enhanced the overall experience, making "Mario Kart 64" an unparalleled racing game on the
    N64 Consoles
    Even after decades, this game continues to be celebrated and cherished, solidifying its status as the best racing game for the N64. So, grab your controller, choose your favorite character, and prepare for an unforgettable racing adventure on the iconic N64 console.
    0 0 0

For me this Valhalla Medics' article https://valhallamedics.com/why-choos...r-your-events/ on sports paramedics is a must-read for anyone involved in organizing or participating in sporting events. It elucidates the critical role paramedics play in ensuring the safety of athletes and attendees. With insightful information and a clear focus on the benefits of professional medical support, this article is a valuable resource.
    0 0 0

You are invited to embark on a thrilling adventure in rainbow friends. Find the required items without getting caught by the monsters.
    0 0 0

If I invite you to participate in a competition using knife techniques in slice masters, are you confident that you can do it?
    0 0 0

Disclaimer: VW Audi Forum is an "independant enthusiast website", administered in line with guidelines supplied by VAG in the UK, and is in no way related to any of the Worldwide Volkswagen,Audi,Seat,Skoda,Bentley,Bugatti,Porsche or Lamborghini group of Companies. For official up to date information on any of there vehicles, please visit the official websites. Any comments made throughout this website, are the views of the respective poster, and in no way represent the views of the VW Audi Forum Administration, or the worldwide Volkswagen & Audi Group of companies.

VW Audi Forum do not vet and are not responsible for any information which is posted in this forum. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.

Copyright: Certain "words", "phrases" and "Images" used on this website by the Administration are "Copyright" of Volkswagen GB, Volkswagen AG (Germany), Audi GB, Audi AG (Germany), Volkswagen Motorsport GB, Volkswagen Motorsport AG (Germany), Audi Motorsport AG (Germany), Volkswagen Racing GB, Bentley, Bugatti, Porsche and Lamborghini. No image can be replicated by anyone WITHOUT the relevant Companies written permission.

All trademarks and copyrights remain property of their respective owners.

No part of the VW Audi Forum website or forum may be reproduced without written permission from the site administration

PLEASE NOTE - PERSONAL ABUSE, ABUSE AGAINST THIS OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR ANY COMPANY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. OFFENDERS WILL BE MODERATED OR EVEN BANNED.

This website and forum are best viewed at a minimum resolution of 1024 by 768.

- VW AUDI Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum - Volkswagen (VW) - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Bentley - Bugatti - Lamborghini - Porsche - Scania - MAN - Ducatti - VW Audi Forum -

- www.vwaudiforum.co.uk - www.vwaudiforum.co.uk -