Notices

View RSS Feed

Crasher

A8 2,5 TDI Quattro 2000 mod. Dieseltank/pump issue.
7 Comments
Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.
[QUOTE=Arnstein;989081Is the fuel-tank/pumps really different from the others 2,5 TDI's, even if they are A6 or A4?[/QUOTE]

As different as you and an Italian are, same plumbing, different paths...
0 0 0

Submit "A8 2,5 TDI Quattro 2000 mod.  Dieseltank/pump issue." to Digg Submit "A8 2,5 TDI Quattro 2000 mod.  Dieseltank/pump issue." to del.icio.us Submit "A8 2,5 TDI Quattro 2000 mod.  Dieseltank/pump issue." to StumbleUpon Submit "A8 2,5 TDI Quattro 2000 mod.  Dieseltank/pump issue." to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I've just joined this forum but I can't find out how or were to start, anyway in the hope this gets to correct place, I have an Audi A6 s line special Ed 2ltr tdi from new first registered on Jan 2011 so it's the 2010 model, anyway I just took it to Audi for it's MOD and told me it's due for a new cam belt as it's five years old, at a cost of £455. I am gutted as I have only Done 19,200 miles the service book says it's not due till 133,000 miles and no mention or Five years. was hoping to get some thoughts from other people out there. thanks Johnwakley
    0 0 0

It is every four years up to 2009 and then every five years, it is the accepted norm across all makes of car that use a timing belt to impose a time limit as the rubber used in the belt degrades over time. I have had a few instances of this low mileage/time expired problem on customers cars as well as my own and my wife's, you just have to live with it as the risks are not worth it.

Steve
    0 0 0

Hi i have just joined this forum too and not sure where to start ,so this looks like a good bet , i have an Audi A6 30 tdi Le mans Quattro which i have had two months ,but is on a 07/08 plate , i am looking for the best LED conversion kit if anyone knows , also am i right in saying that my AUDI has a chain driven Cam belt as the Question above has got me thinking ? thanks john
    0 0 0

[CENTER][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Calibri]In all honesty, I believe that modern apps significantly enhance our quality of life. Of course, they vary from person to person. For me, there is a long list of such programs on this website. Each of them is a spy app [URL="https://celltrackingapps.com/free-android-spy-apps-cheating-spouse/"]site[/URL] . I do enjoy spying on people, that much is true. However, I guess that doesn't make me a horrible person.[/FONT][/COLOR][/CENTER]
    0 0 0

I've tried numerous YouTube to MP3 converters, but this one https://getmp3.one stands out for its simplicity and effectiveness. The interface is user-friendly, and the conversion speed is remarkably fast. What sets it apart is the consistent high-quality audio in the resulting MP3 files. It has become my go-to tool, ensuring a seamless experience every time.
    0 0 0

Nocramming has become my go-to resource for all things related to academic success. The article https://nocramming.com/essayhub-review they featured about the review of EssayHub's essay writing service was a gem. It provided a comprehensive analysis of the service's pros and cons, enabling me to make an informed decision. Nocramming's commitment to quality content is evident in every article, and their focus on reducing stress through effective study habits is a refreshing approach.
    0 0 0

I was in search of best cash advance apps when I stumbled upon an article on this website titled "Best Cash Advance Apps." I found the article to be an excellent resource, as it provided a comprehensive overview of various apps available in the market, along with detailed reviews and comparisons. The author did an excellent job of breaking down complex concepts into digestible information, making it easy for readers to understand the features and benefits of each app. Whether you're new to cash advance apps or looking to switch to a better option, this article has you covered with valuable insights and recommendations.
    0 0 0

Disclaimer: VW Audi Forum is an "independant enthusiast website", administered in line with guidelines supplied by VAG in the UK, and is in no way related to any of the Worldwide Volkswagen,Audi,Seat,Skoda,Bentley,Bugatti,Porsche or Lamborghini group of Companies. For official up to date information on any of there vehicles, please visit the official websites. Any comments made throughout this website, are the views of the respective poster, and in no way represent the views of the VW Audi Forum Administration, or the worldwide Volkswagen & Audi Group of companies.

VW Audi Forum do not vet and are not responsible for any information which is posted in this forum. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.

Copyright: Certain "words", "phrases" and "Images" used on this website by the Administration are "Copyright" of Volkswagen GB, Volkswagen AG (Germany), Audi GB, Audi AG (Germany), Volkswagen Motorsport GB, Volkswagen Motorsport AG (Germany), Audi Motorsport AG (Germany), Volkswagen Racing GB, Bentley, Bugatti, Porsche and Lamborghini. No image can be replicated by anyone WITHOUT the relevant Companies written permission.

All trademarks and copyrights remain property of their respective owners.

No part of the VW Audi Forum website or forum may be reproduced without written permission from the site administration

PLEASE NOTE - PERSONAL ABUSE, ABUSE AGAINST THIS OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR ANY COMPANY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. OFFENDERS WILL BE MODERATED OR EVEN BANNED.

This website and forum are best viewed at a minimum resolution of 1024 by 768.

- VW AUDI Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum - Volkswagen (VW) - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Bentley - Bugatti - Lamborghini - Porsche - Scania - MAN - Ducatti - VW Audi Forum -

- www.vwaudiforum.co.uk - www.vwaudiforum.co.uk -