Notices

• VW Audi Forum - The # 1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group of vehicles including Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini, Porsche Motor vehicles, Scania and MAN Truck & Bus and Ducati Motorcycles.

Topics covered include Volkswagen (VW) Group news & reviews, owners gallery, advice and general information on everything related to the Volkswagen group of vehicles

Including owners and enthusiats of Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Lamborghini, Porsche Motor vehicles, Scania and MAN Truck & Bus and Ducati Motorcycles.

• Aruba confirmed as official partner of the Ducati team for the 2020 MOTOGP world championship

• Establishing the even greater collaboration between the two excellence of innovation and performance, Aruba keeps investing in two wheels

Aruba S.p.A. (www.aruba.it), a leader in data center services, cloud, web hosting, e-mail, PEC and domain registrations, is confirmed – for the second consecutive – as Official Partner of the Ducati Team in the 2020 MotoGP World Championship.

Innovation, speed, safety and reliability are all values that Aruba shares with Ducati Corse, and have been the common ground for a partnership that has been growing year by year. Aruba is proud to be able to put its brand alongside that of the Ducati Corse team, that each year sees hundreds of technicians and professionals involved with passion in sports activities around the world.

Aruba and Ducati Corse is a duo that keeps consolidating with the MotoGP World Championship and in the Superbike World Championship with the Aruba.it Racing – Ducati team. that on the 12th February 2020 will renew a synergy that it is now in its sixth consecutive year.

The 2020 MotoGP season for the Ducati Team has officially begun with their team presentation at Palazzo Re Enzo last week in Bologna, on the 23rd January. Now we are all waiting to see Andrea Dovizioso and Danilo Petrucci hitting the track again for what promises to be a new exciting MotoGP season full of adrenaline.

“The bond between Ducati and Aruba continues and strengthens in 2020”
    declared Luigi Dall’Igna Ducati Corse General Manager. “Our collaboration with Aruba, an Italian company leader in its field goes from the joint programs linked to our IT infrastructure in Borgo Panigale, to the racing tracks. In this great moment of transformation and attention to innovation, it’s even more important to have a close collaboration with a strategic partner such as Aruba”.

“We are delighted to strengthens our partnership with Ducati in MotoGP. This will develop synergies and our collaboration on all sides from the Superbike the MotoGPcircuits tothe technological circuits and in our IT projects. The presence of the Aruba.it logo on Dovizioso’s and Petrucci’s leather suits, as well as on the windshields of their bikes underlines a bond that has lasted six years with mutual satisfaction, and that has enabled the two Italian companies to achieve prestigious results”
    said Stefano Cecconi, CEO of Aruba and Aruba.it Racing – Ducati Team Principal.

Aruba S.p.A.

Aruba S.p.A. was founded in 1994, and it is the first Italian company for data center services, cloud, web hosting, e-mail, PEC, domain registrations. It has extensive experience in building and managing data centers with an active network on the European level. Apart from the owned data centers – 3 already active in Italy and a new one due for 2021, plus another in the Czech Republic – there are partners in France, Germany, UK and Poland. The Aruba Data Centers can host more than 200.000 servers. The company manages more than 2,6 million of domains, more than 8,6 million of e-mail accounts and more than 6 million of PEC accounts, apart from 13.000 servers and a total of 5 million customers. It is active in European markets such as France, Great Britain and Germany, it leads in the Czech Republic and
    Slovakia, and it has a strong presence in Poland and Hungary. Apart from the web hosting services, it provides also dedicated server services, housing and colocation, managed services, digital signatures, legally compliant archiving solutions and production of smart-cards.

Since 2011 it has amplified its Cloud services offer, and in 2014 it became official register of the prestigious extension “.cloud”. In 2015 the Aruba.it Racing, Official Ducati Team in the World Superbike World Championship was born. For further
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Aruba confirmed as official partner of the Ducati team for the 2020 MOTOGP world championship started by stuart View original post
  • PayPal Donation

If you like this website, and would like to give something in return, you can make a donation. Your donation will be used to help pay for hosting service, and on improving the website and facilities for members. If you would like to make a donation, please enter your amount and follow the PayPal link.

• VW Audi Forum Insurance

If you need new insurance or your renewal is due, and you are looking for a good deal then please try the
    VW Audi Forum Insurance Scheme with Chris Knott Insurance

• Amazon Credit

• Recent Forum Posts

TdiBlacky140

Re: CAN BUS - Battery Drain - HELP!!

This was interesting, have you given up or are you still trying to tackle it?

TdiBlacky140 Today, 02:07 AM Go to last post
    wmccann

RS4 Trailer electrics - installation issue

Hi All,

Just got a 2006 RS4 Cabriolet (fantastic car!!!) anyway, need a towbar so got a Westfalia removable one - fitted it (had to take

wmccann Yesterday, 11:55 PM Go to last post
    dean warren

Re: BiTDI booked in for a remap with MCR

Mine is a 2012 309 ps I believe, one of the 1st

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dean warren Yesterday, 11:05 PM Go to last post
    razor77

Wow some massive drops. My cars a 63 plate, MY14 so it’s just before the adblue versions and with the posted 313ps. Everything I’ve read talks about

razor77 Yesterday, 11:02 PM Go to last post
    stig414

The emissions recall ruined my car, dropping mpg down to low 30's. When it was remapped a week after the audi interference, the power was 270bhp compared

stig414 Yesterday, 10:48 PM Go to last post
    dean warren

Audi did the emmissions fix on my car last month, i cant get over 32mpg now was getting easily 40 mpg hoping this gives me some mpg back too lol

dean warren Yesterday, 09:09 PM Go to last post
    razor77

I’ve also found this. The additional warranty granted to recalled V6 3.0l in Canada. The original owners also got a decent payout, like in the US. I’ve

razor77 Yesterday, 09:04 PM Go to last post
    razor77

It’s hard to be exact about the difference, I don’t measure very scientifically. However a typical 12 mile jaunt with the family post the Revo remap was

razor77 Yesterday, 08:56 PM Go to last post
    VAG-Abound

Re: 2.0tdi 140 and 170 exhaust questions

Looking at various diagrams I don't think you'll be able to easily get a mechanical join up, and would be cautious of any effect to back pressure, turbo

VAG-Abound Yesterday, 08:36 PM Go to last post
    Handydave

Re: collected golf eight today, few issues any ideas, ?

After locking, the active info display (ie the dials behind the steering wheel) remain on for around 30 seconds, then switch off. The other interior

Handydave Yesterday, 08:19 PM Go to last post
    Amphitryon

Re: Audi A6 2.5 TDi V6 engine brake and turbo lag

Another interesting development. In looking into a water leak, I have been running for the last week with the plastic cover that goes over the top of

Amphitryon Yesterday, 05:48 PM Go to last post
    leea123

Re: Golf 8 Software Updates

had notification of update, said was installing, nothing seemed to happen , then tried to search for update waited 15 min, nothing will let dealer

leea123 Yesterday, 04:57 PM Go to last post
    monty9120

Re: 2.0tdi 140 and 170 exhaust questions

I just want to replace the back box from a 170 bmn To a 140 bmm engine

I have sourced a rear bumper but it has cut outs on the left side

monty9120 Yesterday, 03:59 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: EPC light stays on until ignition

The lights must come on with the ignition and go out when the engine starts, the beeping is probably the service warning.

Crasher Yesterday, 03:45 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: Rear drivers door won't open on passat b5.5

It is impossible to change the lock from behind, the deadlocked safety catches bear claw latch is wrapped around the pin on the D pillar and the two bolts

Crasher Yesterday, 03:42 PM Go to last post

• Amazon - Prime

>

• Amazon Business

• Amazon - Video

• Amazon Search

Disclaimer: VW Audi Forum is an "independant enthusiast website", administered in line with guidelines supplied by VAG in the UK, and is in no way related to any of the Worldwide Volkswagen,Audi,Seat,Skoda,Bentley,Bugatti,Porsche or Lamborghini group of Companies. For official up to date information on any of there vehicles, please visit the official websites. Any comments made throughout this website, are the views of the respective poster, and in no way represent the views of the VW Audi Forum Administration, or the worldwide Volkswagen & Audi Group of companies.

VW Audi Forum do not vet and are not responsible for any information which is posted in this forum. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.

Copyright: Certain "words", "phrases" and "Images" used on this website by the Administration are "Copyright" of Volkswagen GB, Volkswagen AG (Germany), Audi GB, Audi AG (Germany), Volkswagen Motorsport GB, Volkswagen Motorsport AG (Germany), Audi Motorsport AG (Germany), Volkswagen Racing GB, Bentley, Bugatti, Porsche and Lamborghini. No image can be replicated by anyone WITHOUT the relevant Companies written permission.

All trademarks and copyrights remain property of their respective owners.

No part of the VW Audi Forum website or forum may be reproduced without written permission from the site administration

PLEASE NOTE - PERSONAL ABUSE, ABUSE AGAINST THIS OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR ANY COMPANY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. OFFENDERS WILL BE MODERATED OR EVEN BANNED.

This website and forum are best viewed at a minimum resolution of 1024 by 768.

- VW AUDI Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum - Volkswagen (VW) - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Bentley - Bugatti - Lamborghini - Porsche - Scania - MAN - Ducatti - VW Audi Forum -

- www.vwaudiforum.co.uk - www.vwaudiforum.co.uk -