Notices

• VW Audi Forum - The # 1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group of vehicles including Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini, Porsche Motor vehicles, Scania and MAN Truck & Bus and Ducati Motorcycles.

Topics covered include Volkswagen (VW) Group news & reviews, owners gallery, advice and general information on everything related to the Volkswagen group of vehicles

Including owners and enthusiats of Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Lamborghini, Porsche Motor vehicles, Scania and MAN Truck & Bus and Ducati Motorcycles.

• T-Cross gains lively 1.5-litre TSi 150ps petrol range-topper

• Punchy 1.5-litre petrol engine sits at top end of T-Cross range
    • Compact SUV now has choice of three petrols and one diesel
    • Latest engine is offered exclusively with a 7-speed DSG transmission

The Volkswagen T-Cross line-up has been expanded once again, with the addition of the acclaimed 1.5-litre TSI 150 PS petrol engine to the compact SUV’s range.

It is the second time the versatile T-Cross has delighted even more customers with a new engine in less than a year on UK roads. In 2019 a frugal 1.6-litre 95 PS diesel joined the line-up, in addition to the 1.0-litre three-cylinder TSI units offering 95 PS and 115 PS at launch.

With the more powerful, four-cylinder 1.5-litre turbocharged engine installed, this variant is the swiftest T-Cross available, taking 8.5 seconds to sprint to 62 mph from standstill, before going on to a top speed of 124 mph where permitted. Despite the nippier performance, economy is still among the T-Cross’s top talents, returning 44.0 mpg on the combined WLTP cycle while emitting 118-119 g/km of CO2 (NEDC), depending on specification.

This new engine will be offered on the SEL and R-Line trims, and will be available exclusively with a 7-speed DSG transmission, bringing the number of engine and gearbox configurations for the T-Cross up to a total of six. As part of Volkswagen’s five-strong SUV range, the
    T-Cross joins an ever-expanding family, with the soon-to-launch T-Roc Cabriolet, new T-Roc R performance SUV and recently expanded Touareg line-up ensuring there is Volkswagen SUV to suit all needs.

The 1.5-litre T-Cross starts at £24,910 RRP OTR in SEL specification, or from £26,810 RRP OTR for sportier R-Line trim. Both variants get front and rear parking sensors, Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) with Front Assist, LED headlights and an 8.0-inch Discover Navigation infotainment system as standard, as well as two USB ports in the rear of the car. The R-Line trim adds sportier exterior styling, 18-inch ‘Nevada’ alloy wheels and a 10.25-inch Active Info Display for the driver. The T-Cross’s signature sliding rear bench also features on both trims, maximising versatility by giving the choice between an extra 14 cm of leg room for rear passengers, or an additional 70 litres of luggage volume.

Claire Haynes, T-Cross product manager at Volkswagen UK, said: “At Volkswagen, we are committed to making sure we live up to our People’s Car name by making a car for everyone. The T-Cross is no different, and those who would like an even more potent engine can now be catered for.

“The T-Cross’s motto is “I am more than one thing”, and the addition of this punchy new engine into the mix only goes to broaden the appeal of the car still further.”
    This article was originally published in forum thread: T-Cross gains lively 1.5-litre TSi 150ps petrol range-topper started by stuart View original post
  • VW Audi Forum Insurance

If you need new insurance or your renewal is due, and you are looking for a good deal then please try the
    VW Audi Forum Insurance Scheme with Chris Knott Insurance

• PayPal Donation

If you like this website, and would like to give something in return, you can make a donation. Your donation will be used to help pay for hosting service, and on improving the website and facilities for members. If you would like to make a donation, please enter your amount and follow the PayPal link.

• Recent Forum Posts

Finless

Re: The Sky is Falling!

I did see them being mentioned + advertised (saw 50 for £3 ... I think ... it was in the 'small hours').

Thank you for your reply. It has

Finless Today, 01:03 PM Go to last post
    mjpuds

Suspension Level Control Calibration in the uk but not at dealer.

ok after replacing my front air shocker that had a leak..on fixing it all back up together i now have adifferent error .. solid yellow light still dropped

mjpuds Today, 12:52 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: oil leak golf mk6 1.4 tsi 2009

They are the O rings for the cam locking plate blanks in the head, not the block, for when you do the chains, the are only under crankcase pressure and

Crasher Today, 12:20 PM Go to last post
    GeorgeE

Re: The Sky is Falling!

Yep I had this on mine, I looked at a few options but they were all expensive (new headlining from Audi), time consuming (remove headlining from car,

GeorgeE Today, 12:13 PM Go to last post
    VAG-Abound

Re: BPW Engine wont turn

How long did you have the flush oil running for? Could it have damaged things? Did you take it out of the sump, or with an extractor?

VAG-Abound Today, 12:02 PM Go to last post
    mctb62

BPW Engine wont turn

Have just changed the Turbo on my 2009 A4 Convertible did oil flush and changed started the car ran for 3-4 mins no issue then just stopped just like

mctb62 Today, 11:08 AM Go to last post
    B7 man

Re: B7 man

I will do.

B7 man Today, 10:53 AM Go to last post
    mctb62

Back

Back after a few years always used to have TTs now got a A$ convertible with issues

mctb62 Today, 10:45 AM Go to last post
    spike1947

Front Wings Golf MK 4

Hi

Does anyone on here know what the steel gauge is for original Front Wings on a Golf MK 4, just got some and they seem very thin ! , I

spike1947 Today, 09:09 AM Go to last post
    VAG-Abound

Re: 2.0 tdi bluemotion 2014 radiator pack

Do you have the engine codes and model years for both vehicles? Might help someone tell you if rad physically fits, hoses link up, etc.

VAG-Abound Today, 08:07 AM Go to last post
    VAG-Abound

Re: Adding satnav to Mk6 Estate

Some combinatuons of radio and controller on the car can cause battery drain, so read u onbthat. Many of the RNS units onbeBay also have what lookbloke

VAG-Abound Today, 07:52 AM Go to last post
    noscream

Re: Start/Stop Fault

Firstly, well done on getting a refund, secondly can't play your video but I got the picture via your description.... I have a saloon with no wash wipe....

noscream Today, 06:23 AM Go to last post
    hussnainh8

Have done some research and I think I have found where it is leaking oil from. This is a diagram of the CAXA engine and it seems to be leaking oil from

hussnainh8 Today, 01:55 AM Go to last post
    SimonAC

Adding satnav to Mk6 Estate

Hi all, newbie here.

Got a Mk6 (I think, 60 plate?) estate Golf B/motion. RCD 310, no BT, already fitted, but would like to fit RNS510 or

SimonAC Today, 01:37 AM Go to last post
    hussnainh8

Sorry you got me lost there now.. Are you referring to the "crack of the block" as in here...

as this is where the oil is leaking

hussnainh8 Yesterday, 11:58 PM Go to last post

• Advertisements

• Advertisements

Disclaimer: VW Audi Forum is an "independant enthusiast website", administered in line with guidelines supplied by VAG in the UK, and is in no way related to any of the Worldwide Volkswagen,Audi,Seat,Skoda,Bentley,Bugatti,Porsche or Lamborghini group of Companies. For official up to date information on any of there vehicles, please visit the official websites. Any comments made throughout this website, are the views of the respective poster, and in no way represent the views of the VW Audi Forum Administration, or the worldwide Volkswagen & Audi Group of companies.

VW Audi Forum do not vet and are not responsible for any information which is posted in this forum. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.

Copyright: Certain "words", "phrases" and "Images" used on this website by the Administration are "Copyright" of Volkswagen GB, Volkswagen AG (Germany), Audi GB, Audi AG (Germany), Volkswagen Motorsport GB, Volkswagen Motorsport AG (Germany), Audi Motorsport AG (Germany), Volkswagen Racing GB, Bentley, Bugatti, Porsche and Lamborghini. No image can be replicated by anyone WITHOUT the relevant Companies written permission.

All trademarks and copyrights remain property of their respective owners.

No part of the VW Audi Forum website or forum may be reproduced without written permission from the site administration

PLEASE NOTE - PERSONAL ABUSE, ABUSE AGAINST THIS OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR ANY COMPANY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. OFFENDERS WILL BE MODERATED OR EVEN BANNED.

This website and forum are best viewed at a minimum resolution of 1024 by 768.

- VW AUDI Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum - Volkswagen (VW) - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Bentley - Bugatti - Lamborghini - Porsche - VW Audi Forum -

- www.vwaudiforum.co.uk - www.vwaudiforum.co.uk -