Notices

• VW Audi Forum - The # 1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group of vehicles including Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini and Porsche

Topics covered include Volkswagen (VW) Group news & reviews, owners gallery, advice and general information on everything related to the Volkswagen group of vehicles

Including owners and enthusiats of Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Lamborghini, Bugatti and Porsche

• Start of production for the battery powered Skoda Citigo-e IV

• Trailblazer: the Citigoe iV is ŠKODA’s first all-electric model
    • Perfect for urban environments: the five-door city car is agile, zero-emission and spacious
    • Nimble plug-in: the 32.2-kWh lithium-ion battery feeding the 61-kW engine allows for a reallife range of up to 260 km

ŠKODA AUTO has taken the next step on the path to electrifying its model range: today, the first Citigoe iV rolled off the production line at the Volkswagen plant in Slovakia’s capital, Bratislava. The zero-emission five-door city speedster is the brand’s first battery-powered car. Its real-life range allows drivers to cover up to 260 km, yet the car still boasts high torque and dynamic driving performance.

Michael Oeljeklaus, ŠKODA AUTO Board Member for Production and Logistics, said, “The Citigoe iV’s start of production marks a new milestone in the history of ŠKODA AUTO: it is our brand’s first all-electric model with many practical advantages as well as high manufacturing quality.”

The battery-powered Citigoe iV is made at the Volkswagen plant in the Slovakian capital, Bratislava. This is also where it celebrated its world premiere on 23 May this year during the IIHF Ice Hockey World Championship.

The zero-emission city speedster’s lithium-ion battery has a net capacity of 32.2 kWh and feeds a 61- kW (83-PS) electric motor. Due to the way in which electrically powered vehicles work, the car’s high torque of 212 Nm is available even when pulling away. This means the front-wheel-drive Citigoe iV accelerates from 0 to 100 km/h in 12.3 seconds, the short burst from 60 to 100 km/h takes just 7.3 seconds, and it has a recorded top speed of 130 km/h. In everyday conditions and with its battery fully charged, the Citigoe iV can travel up to 260 km.

Being a small, zero-emission vehicle boasting an above-average amount of space for occupants and their luggage, the Citigoe iV is perfectly suited for inner-city journeys. Despite its compact external dimensions with a length of 3,597 mm and a height of 1,645 mm, there is plenty of room in the interior for four people. By folding down the rear seats, the capacity of the boot can be increased from 250 l to 923 l.

The most striking external feature of the model’s all-electric variant is the ŠKODA grille, which is bodycoloured and almost fully filled in. In addition, the Citigoe iV bears ‘ŠKODA’ in block lettering at the rear as well as iV badges. Fog lights and LED daytime running lights come as part of the standard equipment, while the cornering light function is available as an optional extra. The zero-emission newcomer can be fitted with 14-inch steel wheels including wheel trims or 16-inch alloys.

ŠKODA offers the Citigoe iV exclusively as a 5-door and in the SE or SE L trim. Furthermore, customers can opt for several attractive packages depending on their country. The Function 1 package, for example, includes a multimedia holder, waste bin and boot nets. The Comfort package treats the users to heated front seats, six speakers and parking sensors at the rear. The Comfort PLUS package includes convenient features such as a heated windscreen, heated front seats, a light and rain sensor, a Coming/Leaving Home function, a cornering function for the fog lights, parking sensors at the rear and six speakers.

Driver and passenger airbags (the latter can be deactivated) and head/thorax side airbags ensure a high level of passive safety. Lane Assist is another standard feature in every Citigoe iV.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Start of production for the battery powered Skoda Citigo-e IV started by stuart View original post
  • VW Audi Forum Insurance

If you need new insurance or your renewal is due, and you are looking for a good deal then please try the
    VW Audi Forum Insurance Scheme with Chris Knott Insurance

• PayPal Donation

If you like this website, and would like to give something in return, you can make a donation. Your donation will be used to help pay for hosting service, and on improving the website and facilities for members. If you would like to make a donation, please enter your amount and follow the PayPal link.

• Recent Forum Posts

zak1155

Re: Golf MK5 GT TDI (140) Turns over but wont start

Ah okay Thank you , so cam sensor could have caused the problem i had yesterday when it would just turn over for ages but not start? I have also noticed

zak1155 Today, 12:07 PM Go to last post
    FLAPPERJACK76

If cam sensor is faulty it will use crank instead, but consequently it will turn over for longer.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

FLAPPERJACK76 Today, 11:45 AM Go to last post
    zak1155

Not sure if a faulty cam sensor could cause starting isssues?

Zak

zak1155 Today, 11:37 AM Go to last post
    zak1155

Yes Camsensor shows up on computer as no response/signal

Zak

zak1155 Today, 11:37 AM Go to last post
    psychopomp1

Re: Leasing.

Have you considered PCP as the discounts are greater? Back in late Sept I ordered a brand new Black Edition 40 TDI Quattro A6 Avant in Glacier White with

psychopomp1 Today, 11:32 AM Go to last post
    jldiablo

Re: The biggest job andyhud007 has done to date! Maybe! My god he is awesome!

Wow, what a project, Congrats! I assume this was a multi-day project, did you stay at Andy's? :P
    Remote start is interesting, didn't know it existed!

jldiablo Today, 11:31 AM Go to last post
    FLAPPERJACK76

Cam sensor?

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

FLAPPERJACK76 Today, 11:20 AM Go to last post
    user name

3 seat symbols on the dash ?

still working out my recently acquired car, i notice there is what looks like a 3 seats symbol on the dash as I start the car - is it some sort of visual

user name Today, 11:15 AM Go to last post
    zak1155

Golf MK5 GT TDI (140) Turns over but wont start

Hello,

New to this site, I own a 2007 MK5 GT TDI (140). For a while It sometimes turns over for 2/3 seconds then starts, sometimes starts

zak1155 Today, 11:04 AM Go to last post
    MikeBz

Re: should a 190 be any noisier ?

My B8 150 Tdi was disappointingly noisy/unrefined at lowish revs - lots of diesel clatter in the cabin - substantially worse than the B7 I had before.

MikeBz Today, 10:41 AM Go to last post
    petrolhead63

How to test an exhaust gas tempoerature sensor?

Long story this, it follows from previous woes of sensors, DPF etc. The 2.0 tdi 170 quattro got sorted by cleaning DPF and replacing the temperature sensor

petrolhead63 Today, 10:39 AM Go to last post
    Scott K

Re: VCDS is it suitable for me?

You could go for an older version like the Hex Can but if you get a new car you would need to change. Check out the Ross Tech site to see what is possible.

Scott K Today, 10:25 AM Go to last post
    Mark 2805

Re: Tyre choice

Whilst I have the 20 inch wheel option i have been happy with the Conti's it came with. Like Wardienet, i have winters on currently and am using NokianWR

Mark 2805 Today, 09:09 AM Go to last post
    duke_748r

Re: my new S4 tfsi ;) some pics

Have you managed to complete your homelink install yet, as I’m just about to make a start on mine but hitting a stumbling block with the wiring

duke_748r Today, 02:50 AM Go to last post
    duke_748r

Re: my new S4 tfsi ;) some pics

Have you managed to complete your homelink install yet, as I’m just about to make a start on mine but hitting a stumbling block with the wiring

duke_748r Today, 02:49 AM Go to last post

• Advertisements

• Advertisements

Disclaimer: VW Audi Forum is an "independant enthusiast website", administered in line with guidelines supplied by VAG in the UK, and is in no way related to any of the Worldwide Volkswagen,Audi,Seat,Skoda,Bentley,Bugatti,Porsche or Lamborghini group of Companies. For official up to date information on any of there vehicles, please visit the official websites. Any comments made throughout this website, are the views of the respective poster, and in no way represent the views of the VW Audi Forum Administration, or the worldwide Volkswagen & Audi Group of companies.

VW Audi Forum do not vet and are not responsible for any information which is posted in this forum. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.

Copyright: Certain "words", "phrases" and "Images" used on this website by the Administration are "Copyright" of Volkswagen GB, Volkswagen AG (Germany), Audi GB, Audi AG (Germany), Volkswagen Motorsport GB, Volkswagen Motorsport AG (Germany), Audi Motorsport AG (Germany), Volkswagen Racing GB, Bentley, Bugatti, Porsche and Lamborghini. No image can be replicated by anyone WITHOUT the relevant Companies written permission.

All trademarks and copyrights remain property of their respective owners.

No part of the VW Audi Forum website or forum may be reproduced without written permission from the site administration

PLEASE NOTE - PERSONAL ABUSE, ABUSE AGAINST THIS OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR ANY COMPANY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. OFFENDERS WILL BE MODERATED OR EVEN BANNED.

This website and forum are best viewed at a minimum resolution of 1024 by 768.

- VW AUDI Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum - Volkswagen (VW) - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Bentley - Bugatti - Lamborghini - Porsche - VW Audi Forum -

- www.vwaudiforum.co.uk - www.vwaudiforum.co.uk -