Notices

• VW Audi Forum - The # 1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group of vehicles including Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini and Porsche

Topics covered include Volkswagen (VW) Group news & reviews, owners gallery, advice and general information on everything related to the Volkswagen group of vehicles

Including owners and enthusiats of Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Lamborghini, Bugatti and Porsche

• I's a siren call for the powerful ŠKODA Kodiaq vRs

• The ŠKODA Kodiaq vRS modified for the police force
    • Biturbo 2.0 TDI diesel delivers 240PS – 0-62mph in 7.0 seconds
    • Power and performance attributes make it an ideal police pursuit vehicle

The ŠKODA Kodiaq vRS, the most powerful SUV ever built by ŠKODA, has been expertly converted to a pursuit car for UK police forces. Powered by a twin turbo charged 2.0-litre TDI engine and equipped with a four-wheel-drive system and seven-speed DSG gearbox, the Kodiaq vRS can sprint from 0-62mph in just 7.0 seconds and has a top speed of 136mph.

The Kodiaq vRS offers police forces more than just power. Based on the Kodiaq’s original seven-seat layout the SUV has been converted to offer excellent levels of space and payload capabilities.

The pursuit vehicle conversion includes 360-degree visibility thanks to powerful LED signal lights built into the front screen, grille, tailgate and number plate – all complemented by a 100-amp three tone siren.

Police Officers travel with bulky, heavy kit and so a comfortable drive is essential. The vRS has them covered with electrically adjustable Alcantara-trimmed sports seats with memory function. The SUV also features Dynamic Chassis Control and progressive steering as standard for a smooth drive. Whilst the fully-connected interior features the 10.25” digital Virtual Cockpit display and SmartLink+ for seamless smartphone integration.

Aligning with the brand’s ‘Simply Clever’ philosophy, planning is underway to include control of the blue light and emergency services communications system via the integrated touch screen display on the dashboard.

The performance SUV makes an imposing addition to blue light fleets on the road thanks to its striking design, which features 20-inch Xtreme alloy wheels, gloss black finish on the grille and mirrors, dual exhaust pipes, vRS sports bumpers and trademark red brake calipers.

Henry Williams, ŠKODA Head of Fleet, commented: “The high-performance credentials of the Kodiaq vRS make it a powerful addition to the pursuit vehicle line-up. It offers power, precision drive and good visibility to other drivers on the road.”
    ŠKODA has introduced a ‘one-stop’ shop package for emergency services fleets, which allows vehicles to be Outright Purchased or financed through Volkswagen Financial Services. Fleet managers now have the additional option of contract hire for added flexibility and value-for money or they can opt for a cost-effective leasing package.

Alongside hassle-free finance solutions, ŠKODA fleet can provide the vehicles fully converted to suit specific requirements, and fleet managers have the peace of mind that the conversion, breakdown recovery, service, maintenance and repair requirements are built into one package.

For further information on ŠKODA’s emergency service vehicles, visit: www.skoda.co.uk/fleet/emergency-services.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: I's a siren call for the powerful ŠKODA Kodiaq vRs started by stuart View original post
  • VW Audi Forum Insurance

VW Audi Forum Insurance Scheme with Chris Knott Insurance

• PayPal Donation

If you like this website, and would like to give something in return, you can make a donation. Your donation will be used to help pay for hosting service, and on improving the website and facilities for members. If you would like to make a donation, please enter your amount and follow the PayPal link.

• Recent Forum Posts

Crasher

Re: chattering noise and fast loss of coolant

These type of companies rely far too much on the VRM look up tool, we use that to get the VIN and then use that in ETKA FI suggestion to get closer but

Crasher Today, 01:36 PM Go to last post
    stuart

Škoda Karoq and Kodiaq enter 2020 model year with visual and technological enhancements

• The SUVs now come with the option of Side Assist, featuring a range of 70 m and more easily noticeable light signals
    • ŠKODA

stuart Today, 01:35 PM Go to last post
    stuart

Škoda Karoq and Kodiaq enter 2020 model year with visual and technological enhancements

• The SUVs now come with the option of Side Assist, featuring a range of 70 m and more easily noticeable light signals
    • ŠKODA

stuart Today, 01:35 PM Go to last post
    stuart

Bentley reveals exclusive Flying Spur First Edition

• Limited edition four-door Grand Tourer being revealed for the first time at Foundation Gala
    • Example to be auctioned

stuart Today, 01:30 PM Go to last post
    stuart

Bentley reveals exclusive Flying Spur First Edition

• Limited edition four-door Grand Tourer being revealed for the first time at Foundation Gala
    • Example to be auctioned

stuart Today, 01:30 PM Go to last post
    Bishop187

V6 TDI recall - NOx emissions

I had this done about 2-3months ago too. Can’t tell any difference. Although they didn’t tell me it was for this. They told me it was to replace a sensor.

Bishop187 Today, 01:20 PM Go to last post
    916mick

3.0 tdi remap

Can anyone recommend someone to remap my 3.0 tdi Q5. Not sure about off the shelf or dyno remap.
    I'm located in NW leicestershire.
    Any

916mick Today, 01:04 PM Go to last post
    JSRed

Re: V6 TDI recall - NOx emissions

My Bi-tdi had it about a month ago. Not noticed anything different. I asked what it was about and apparently the software was turning off the adblue so

JSRed Today, 12:45 PM Go to last post
    istate75

Re: V6 TDI recall - NOx emissions

I've done some online research and it seems the recall is a software update for both the engine and the gearbox, plus the replacement of a probe. It is

istate75 Today, 12:44 PM Go to last post
    calum

Re: What sealant?

Personally I would dump the seal and use Sikaflex, as the name suggests it doesn't fully harden.
    Never had a problem with water in the B6, the Passat

calum Today, 12:37 PM Go to last post
    istate75

V6 TDI recall - NOx emissions

I have just received through the post a recall notice from Audi for my 2017MY 3.0L TDi 272.

It says it's a technical measure, code 23X6,

istate75 Today, 12:26 PM Go to last post
    Nooby

Will 30-pin to Lightning adaptor work for using iPhone?

Hi all.

I'm considering retro-fitting an original iPod Dock in the glovebox - my head unit is the Chorus 2+ and this Dock kit was an option

Nooby Today, 12:13 PM Go to last post
    jimgironde

Re: B8.5

One of the things I like about the GT is the Active Info Display, a big feature for me.

As stated previously it is only standard on the R

jimgironde Today, 12:13 PM Go to last post
    AndyN01

Re: Tiptronic... A warning

And that adds another layer to a possible claim - Goods not as described.

And I'm struggling with the idea that "we" are expected

AndyN01 Today, 12:11 PM Go to last post
    glen40

Re: Audi A4 B8 - VAG.com Tricks

Or is this not a VAG.com adjustment and I have to set to a different fues block where there is permanent power

glen40 Today, 11:47 AM Go to last post

• Advertisements

• Advertisements

Disclaimer: VW Audi Forum is an "independant enthusiast website", administered in line with guidelines supplied by VAG in the UK, and is in no way related to any of the Worldwide Volkswagen,Audi,Seat,Skoda,Bentley,Bugatti,Porsche or Lamborghini group of Companies. For official up to date information on any of there vehicles, please visit the official websites. Any comments made throughout this website, are the views of the respective poster, and in no way represent the views of the VW Audi Forum Administration, or the worldwide Volkswagen & Audi Group of companies.

VW Audi Forum do not vet and are not responsible for any information which is posted in this forum. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.

Copyright: Certain "words", "phrases" and "Images" used on this website by the Administration are "Copyright" of Volkswagen GB, Volkswagen AG (Germany), Audi GB, Audi AG (Germany), Volkswagen Motorsport GB, Volkswagen Motorsport AG (Germany), Audi Motorsport AG (Germany), Volkswagen Racing GB, Bentley, Bugatti, Porsche and Lamborghini. No image can be replicated by anyone WITHOUT the relevant Companies written permission.

All trademarks and copyrights remain property of their respective owners.

No part of the VW Audi Forum website or forum may be reproduced without written permission from the site administration

PLEASE NOTE - PERSONAL ABUSE, ABUSE AGAINST THIS OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR ANY COMPANY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. OFFENDERS WILL BE MODERATED OR EVEN BANNED.

This website and forum are best viewed at a minimum resolution of 1024 by 768.

- VW AUDI Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum - Volkswagen (VW) - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Bentley - Bugatti - Lamborghini - Porsche - VW Audi Forum -

- www.vwaudiforum.co.uk - www.vwaudiforum.co.uk -