Notices

• VW Audi Forum - The # 1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group of vehicles including Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini and Porsche

Topics covered include Volkswagen (VW) Group news & reviews, owners gallery, advice and general information on everything related to the Volkswagen group of vehicles

Including owners and enthusiats of Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Lamborghini, Bugatti and Porsche

• Bentley presents exclusive Bavarian themed Continental GT Convertible by Mulliner

• Distinctive GT Convertible pays homage to the Bavarian region
    • Glacier White exterior paint and an Imperial Blue roof express iconic Bavarian colours
    • Famous Bavarian flag pattern adorns front fender, seat headrests and treadplate inlay
    • Mulliner will handcraft just one limited edition collectors car

Bentley has created a truly unique Continental GT Convertible Bavaria Edition by Mulliner, inspired by the beauty of the Bavarian region, and designed by Stefan Sielaff, Bentley’s Director of Design.

This one of a kind GT Convertible, in Bentley’s centenary year, incorporates a number of distinctive features into the world’s most luxurious Grand Tourer. Just one single example will be handbuilt by Mulliner in Crewe, England, and officially presented in an exclusive event at Bentley’s Munich retailer.

The Bavarian themed limited edition is distinguished by iconic Bavarian colours with a Glacier White exterior paint and Imperial Blue roof, reflecting the Bavaria flag pattern.

In a chrome finish, the flag pattern adorns the front fender with enamel infils - Mulliner Bespoke White and Light Blue Sport. There are 22-inch Mulliner Driving Specification wheels and a bright chromed lower bumper grille.

Inside, there are Bavarian flag pattern embroidered seat headrests in Bespoke White and Light Blue Sport thread. Complementing the flag pattern is a Bentley Bavaria Edition treadplate inlay.

Finishing this uniquely crafted interior is a Mulliner Glacier White painted dual veneer with an Imperial Blue hide. There is also Linen contrast stitching and piping and Linen overmat binding and stitching to perfect this exclusive Continental GT Convertible Bavaria Edition by Mulliner.

Mulliner – Rare by Design

Mulliner exists to respond to the requirements of Bentley’s most discerning customers. Any type of personalisation can be undertaken to create a unique Bentley of individual taste.

Mulliner's roots date back to the 1500's – the firm's original focus was creating luxurious horse-drawn carriages. In 1923 Mulliner showcased work on a Bentley chassis for the first time, exhibiting a two-seater 3 Litre Bentley at the Olympia Show in London – just four years after Bentley Motors was founded.

In 1953, Mulliner coachbuilt one of the most iconic Bentleys ever – the R Type Continental. This model inspired the design of today's Continental GT. In 1957, Mulliner introduced the Continental Flying Spur, a special four-door saloon built on the Bentley Continental chassis. Mulliner officially became part of Bentley Motors in 1959, setting up its workshops in Crewe

This article was originally published in forum thread: Bentley presents exclusive Bavarian themed Continental GT Convertible by Mulliner started by stuart View original post
  • VW Audi Forum Insurance

VW Audi Forum Insurance Scheme with Chris Knott Insurance

• PayPal Donation

If you like this website, and would like to give something in return, you can make a donation. Your donation will be used to help pay for hosting service, and on improving the website and facilities for members. If you would like to make a donation, please enter your amount and follow the PayPal link.

• Recent Forum Posts

GeorgeE

Re: Battery problem?

You joke, but the Leaf (and presumably other electric vehicles) relies on a 12v battery to close the contactor on the traction battery, so if it goes

GeorgeE Today, 01:49 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: 2000 rpm?

On the 240 PS bi turbo there is a heat shield over the right hand inner CV boot which can crack and buzz, it should have been removed under a "quality

Crasher Today, 01:23 PM Go to last post
    FortyPlus

Re: Vibration over 60mph

I have had several experiences over the years of poor workmanship on wheel balancing (in main dealers, but not Audi).
    Despite what they say about

FortyPlus Today, 12:08 PM Go to last post
    FortyPlus

Re: Hankook tyre mileage

I have 45k (Km) 28k miles on original 20" continentals on Q7 e-tron. But on refection, probably 8k km was on winter wheels. so 37k on the summer

FortyPlus Today, 12:03 PM Go to last post
    esky365

Re: Pollen filter and the 'hanging around' sensor

Hi, Thanks for taking the trouble to respond.

I cleared the drains by stuffing a hosepipe down. The net sounds like a good plan. I did find

esky365 Today, 11:29 AM Go to last post
    inchshort

Re: Vibration over 60mph

Did your tyre fitter checked for buckled wheels?

i would get balancing checked on another machine in case the balancing machine is out of

inchshort Today, 11:20 AM Go to last post
    pxr5

Re: Starting Kit

A very, very basic kit is:

Shampoo - Carchem 1900:1 shampoo. 5litres will last the rest of you life. I.e. 11ml for 20l bucket
    Polish

pxr5 Today, 11:06 AM Go to last post
    VDT

Steering Wheel Replacement

Hi All,

Bought a late 2017 A6 Quattro 3.0L 272bhp. It has all the lane change, radar, self-park, adaptive cruise, sunroof kit etc. but I

VDT Today, 11:04 AM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: Golf mk5 1.4 TSI exhaust

That would be 40DH81R without the resonator but I don't have a picture or eBay link at the moment due to no stock. It is £471.53 but with the summer shut

Crasher Today, 11:02 AM Go to last post
    DSJ

MK6 Golf 1.6TDi Match DSG - Cambelt change

What components are needed as iunderstand the water pump is NOT a service item and is only replaced when itfails.

Cani go with a Dayco/Conti/Bosch

DSJ Today, 10:36 AM Go to last post
    Mr Gimper

Re: Audi Adaptive Light: System Fault

Unless anyone has any input in the meantime, I think I may just swap the cornering bulbs over later, and check if the fault follows the bulb or not tonight

Mr Gimper Today, 09:39 AM Go to last post
    Mr Gimper

Re: 2014 A6 TDI footrest?

Thanks... My natural reaction is to put my left foot fully on the rest, because that's what I've done before. I think I have a muscle memory adjustment

Mr Gimper Today, 09:38 AM Go to last post
    B5NUT

Re: Just taken ownership of my first Audi....

I would check on your belt interval, on the facelift model there appears to be no time limit, it's based on mileage

B5NUT Today, 09:21 AM Go to last post
    Elansear

Re: 2014 A6 TDI footrest?

Hi have read this a number of times but never thought about it, as I have not noticed an issue. 2015 (65) FL looked at my leg this morning, I have long

Elansear Today, 08:54 AM Go to last post
    andrew shepherd

Re: Power to instrument cluster - sticky relay?

So I found relay 219 inside the ECU box, Which apparently powers the ECU and maybe some other stuff like the cooling fan (and possibly the cluster via

andrew shepherd Today, 07:58 AM Go to last post

• Advertisements

• Advertisements

Disclaimer: VW Audi Forum is an "independant enthusiast website", administered in line with guidelines supplied by VAG in the UK, and is in no way related to any of the Worldwide Volkswagen,Audi,Seat,Skoda,Bentley,Bugatti,Porsche or Lamborghini group of Companies. For official up to date information on any of there vehicles, please visit the official websites. Any comments made throughout this website, are the views of the respective poster, and in no way represent the views of the VW Audi Forum Administration, or the worldwide Volkswagen & Audi Group of companies.

VW Audi Forum do not vet and are not responsible for any information which is posted in this forum. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.

Copyright: Certain "words", "phrases" and "Images" used on this website by the Administration are "Copyright" of Volkswagen GB, Volkswagen AG (Germany), Audi GB, Audi AG (Germany), Volkswagen Motorsport GB, Volkswagen Motorsport AG (Germany), Audi Motorsport AG (Germany), Volkswagen Racing GB, Bentley, Bugatti, Porsche and Lamborghini. No image can be replicated by anyone WITHOUT the relevant Companies written permission.

All trademarks and copyrights remain property of their respective owners.

No part of the VW Audi Forum website or forum may be reproduced without written permission from the site administration

PLEASE NOTE - PERSONAL ABUSE, ABUSE AGAINST THIS OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR ANY COMPANY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. OFFENDERS WILL BE MODERATED OR EVEN BANNED.

This website and forum are best viewed at a minimum resolution of 1024 by 768.

- VW AUDI Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum - Volkswagen (VW) - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Bentley - Bugatti - Lamborghini - Porsche - VW Audi Forum -

- www.vwaudiforum.co.uk - www.vwaudiforum.co.uk -