Notices

• VW Audi Forum - The # 1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group of vehicles including Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini and Porsche

Topics covered include Volkswagen (VW) Group news & reviews, owners gallery, advice and general information on everything related to the Volkswagen group of vehicles

Including owners and enthusiats of Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Lamborghini, Bugatti and Porsche

• Volkswagen T-Cross First Edition opens for order

• 250 limited-edition run of Volkswagen’s practical new compact SUV
    • Equipment-packed edition adds to generous spec of new T-Cross
    • Order books for the rest of the T-Cross range open in March

Volkswagen is today announcing the launch of the T-Cross First Edition – the initial iteration of the brand’s practical new compact SUV. This exclusive First Edition model is reserved for the first 250 UK customers of Volkswagen’s newest model, and appears ahead of the full T-Cross range opening for order in March.

The T-Cross First Edition gets a suite of equipment upgrades including a beats® sound system with 300-watt output and an extra subwoofer; Discover Media satellite navigation; and LED headlights. Each of the exclusive 250 First Edition models will be finished in Pure White with silver roof rails and unique black styling throughout, with 18-inch ‘Funchal’ Adamantium alloy wheels. An exclusive decal on the car’s C-pillar further marks out the First Edition.

All T-Cross First Edition models are powered by Volkswagen’s frugal 1.0-litre TSI petrol engine with 115 PS, mated to a six-speed manual gearbox as standard, and two-wheel drive. As with the regular T-Cross a high level of safety technology is included, with
    Front Assist including autonomous emergency braking, blind spot sensors, adaptive cruise control and Lane Assist all featured as standard.

Practicality is high on the newcomer’s list of talents with sliding rear seats fitted as standard, allowing an additional 70 litres of storage capacity, or up to 140 mm of extra rear leg room.

The T-Cross First Edition represents a value-packed launch of the new T-Cross in the UK, with an extensive standard-fit equipment list applied to all 250 examples. Volkswagen Retailers will be accepting orders for the new model from 5 February, with the first cars of the 250-vehicle run arriving on UK roads in April.

T-Cross Product Manager Claire Haynes said: “The T-Cross is an exciting new addition to the growing Volkswagen SUV range, and there’s no better way to introduce it to the UK than offering something even more special to early customers.

“These first 250 cars represent everything the exceptional T-Cross stands for – practicality, usability, comfort, and of course, fun.”

For more information on how to place a reservation for the new T-Cross First Edition, please visit volkswagen.co.uk/t-cross
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Volkswagen T-Cross First Edition opens for order started by stuart View original post
  • VW Audi Forum Insurance

VW Audi Forum Insurance Scheme with Chris Knott Insurance

• PayPal Donation

If you like this website, and would like to give something in return, you can make a donation. Your donation will be used to help pay for hosting service, and on improving the website and facilities for members. If you would like to make a donation, please enter your amount and follow the PayPal link.

• Recent Forum Posts

mriddell399

Re: KI.15 supply (control unit)

I have the same problem on that A6 1.8 t c5 no ac and would this have eny thing to do with the starter I replaced the clutch and the starter is dead power

mriddell399 Today, 06:56 AM Go to last post
    mattyk

Re: A4 b8 brake discs

That’s what I’m trying to aviod tbh

mattyk Today, 02:01 AM Go to last post
    shabazmo

Re: 1998 Polo 6N1 1.6 AEE engine auto sometimes cuts out/stalls, then restarts 80,000 miles.

In order to conclude this post, a big thank you to Crasher who took the car in and replaced the distributor (hall sender) and the car has run perfectly

shabazmo Today, 01:39 AM Go to last post
    Wolloshin

Ecu compatibility

Hi,

posted this in the Passat section but this section is probably more apt:

newbie to the forum looking for some advice regarding

Wolloshin Today, 12:51 AM Go to last post
    buzofmib

Re: Just taken ownership of my first Audi....

looking good!!!

buzofmib Today, 12:40 AM Go to last post
    blkwls

Re: MMI update...

Just had a reply....

“It looks like your car is equipped with an RMC navigation system.

Unfortunately we can’t cover the RMC

blkwls Today, 12:12 AM Go to last post
    Wolloshin

Ecu compatability

Hi,

newbie to the forum looking for some advice regarding Ecu compatibility.
    My B7 1.6 tdi estate is currently in the vw dealers needing

Wolloshin Today, 12:08 AM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: VR6 wont start for no known reason (1 out of 20 times)

Yes the spring top plate was revised at the 1994 model year change from I think 81m to 60mm pig tail diameter and this has been common knowledge since

Crasher Yesterday, 11:55 PM Go to last post
    blkwls

Also these landed on the door step today.

I’ll be fitting these myself though.
    When I get a minute.

blkwls Yesterday, 11:41 PM Go to last post
    blkwls

I’ve had a chat with the garage today and they are going to check all pulleys for me.
    So tomoz, the A6 is having....
    Timing belt, Pulley kit

blkwls Yesterday, 11:39 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: Car tried to start itself and kept cranking without ignition key / key was home in a drawer

And in the future with self driving cars when water gets into a controller whilst you are doing 70 reading the paper......

Crasher Yesterday, 11:00 PM Go to last post
    Shaka1976

Re: A4 b8 brake discs

I had to order both sets for mine and return the incorrect set

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Shaka1976 Yesterday, 10:59 PM Go to last post
    arlast

Re: Heater Running Hot

Great - I'll take a look and see what I find. Many thanks for the tip!

arlast Yesterday, 10:50 PM Go to last post
    Kolakube

Re: VR6 wont start for no known reason (1 out of 20 times)

Crasher you have been a source of info and im very thankful. Could you please point me to the exact part I will need to buy for my particular model VR6.

Kolakube Yesterday, 10:28 PM Go to last post
    Veedubmad

Re: login codes needed for new abs pump coding

Well just to close out this thread on my part, I received the replacement ABS pump and controller, disconnected the battery installed the unit and the

Veedubmad Yesterday, 10:20 PM Go to last post

• Advertisements

• Advertisements

Disclaimer: VW Audi Forum is an "independant enthusiast website", administered in line with guidelines supplied by VAG in the UK, and is in no way related to any of the Worldwide Volkswagen,Audi,Seat,Skoda,Bentley,Bugatti,Porsche or Lamborghini group of Companies. For official up to date information on any of there vehicles, please visit the official websites. Any comments made throughout this website, are the views of the respective poster, and in no way represent the views of the VW Audi Forum Administration, or the worldwide Volkswagen & Audi Group of companies.

VW Audi Forum do not vet and are not responsible for any information which is posted in this forum. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.

Copyright: Certain "words", "phrases" and "Images" used on this website by the Administration are "Copyright" of Volkswagen GB, Volkswagen AG (Germany), Audi GB, Audi AG (Germany), Volkswagen Motorsport GB, Volkswagen Motorsport AG (Germany), Audi Motorsport AG (Germany), Volkswagen Racing GB, Bentley, Bugatti, Porsche and Lamborghini. No image can be replicated by anyone WITHOUT the relevant Companies written permission.

All trademarks and copyrights remain property of their respective owners.

No part of the VW Audi Forum website or forum may be reproduced without written permission from the site administration

PLEASE NOTE - PERSONAL ABUSE, ABUSE AGAINST THIS OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR ANY COMPANY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. OFFENDERS WILL BE MODERATED OR EVEN BANNED.

This website and forum are best viewed at a minimum resolution of 1024 by 768.

- VW AUDI Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum - Volkswagen (VW) - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Bentley - Bugatti - Lamborghini - Porsche - VW Audi Forum -

- www.vwaudiforum.co.uk - www.vwaudiforum.co.uk -