Notices

• VW Audi Forum - The # 1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group of vehicles including Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini and Porsche

Topics covered include Volkswagen (VW) Group news & reviews, owners gallery, advice and general information on everything related to the Volkswagen group of vehicles

Including owners and enthusiats of Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Lamborghini, Bugatti and Porsche

• Revised Fabia adds new equipment, fresh looks and extra value

More more more! Revised Fabia adds new equipment, fresh looks and extra value

• Facelifted Fabia range gains striking new look and boosted equipment level
    • Five trim grades, four engine options plus hatch and estate variants
    • Refreshed three-cylinder all-petrol engine range with outputs of 60PS - 110PS
    • Prices start from £11,160 (RRP)
    • Order books open now - first deliveries in September

äKODA has announced the new range line-up, specifications and RRP pricing for the facelifted Fabia. Order books for the updated supermini are open now, with first deliveries expected in September. With a new, all-petrol engine range, boosted equipment levels, new safety systems and an even sharper look, the facelifted Fabia is set to raise sector standards once again.

The range will feature five familiar trim levels; S, SE, SE L, Monte Carlo and Colour Edition, and as with the current model, it will be available in hatch and estate forms. RRP* prices range from £11,160 for the entry-level 1.0 MPI S hatch model to £17,950 for the 1.0 TSI 110 DSG SE L estate.

The new all-petrol engine range features state-of-the-art three-cylinder power units. Two MPI engines feature indirect injection and produce outputs of 60PS** and 75PS respectively, while the two TSI engines are packed with advanced engineering, including turbocharging and direct petrol injection, enabling them to generate 95PS and 110PS. Both TSI engines are fitted with a petrol particulate filter. The most powerful of the quartet of engines can be matched with a seven-speed DSG gearbox as an option.

High equipment levels have been one of the Fabiaís core strengths since its first appearance in 1999. The new facelifted model continues the äKODA tradition with exceptionally generous equipment lists across the range. LED daytime running lights are now standard across the range, while Front assist and a Multifunction trip computer are included on all models for the first time.

SE models gain front fog lights and 15-inch Cygnus alloy wheels over the outgoing model, along with Radio Swing Plus and auto up/down function for the electric windows. Colour Edition models gain 16-inch Vigo alloy wheels in white, silver or black.

Customers opting for the SE L benefit from an even more significant equipment boost over the previous model. All Fabia SE L models now feature Amundsen satellite navigation, Infotainment online (for one year), lighting in the front centre console and 16-inch Evora alloy wheels. These items are in addition to the Fabia SE Lís already comprehensive specification list.

The ever-popular Fabia Monte Carlo further enhances its reputation for sportiness with a range of new features. These include climate control air conditioning, LED rear lights, rear electric windows and new seat upholstery. The styling package includes a black front spoiler, black roof, black floor mats and carbon-effect dashboard trim.

A new range of options has also been introduced - allowing owners to perfectly tailor their Fabia. Included for the first time are LED headlights (£960 RRP), 18-inch Vega alloy wheels (Monte Carlo Hatch only - £600 RRP) and Blind spot detection and rear traffic alert (£390 RRP).

The new Blind spot detection feature alerts the driver to the presence of vehicles in the blind spot or approaching rapidly from behind when driving on multi-lane highways. The Rear Traffic Alert system monitors what is going on behind the vehicle and warns of a risk of collision when reversing.

Of course, no new äKODA would be complete without additional Simply Clever features. In addition to the existing Simply Clever elements, the ice scraper concealed in the fuel filler flap now incorporates a gauge for measuring the tyre tread depth.

And itís not just the equipment levels that have been improved. The Fabiaís award-winning design has been given a subtle update. Building on the distinctive looks of the outgoing model, new LED daytime running lights instantly make the car more noticeable on the road. The revised bonnet and grille combine to give the Fabia a sleeker appearance, finished by the narrower headlights. At the back, the design of the rear bumper is refined with added reflectors increasing the carís visibility - especially at night.

The Fabia has been a mainstay of äKODAís range since its introduction 19 years ago with more than four million examples having rolled off the production line. The third-generation supermini was launched in 2014 and has already clocked up more than half a million sales worldwide - making it the brandís top seller in Europe and second-biggest here in the UK. Itís also proved rather popular with the motoring media, racking up a host of industry awards - including What Car? Car of the Year in 2014.

Complete media assets, including press information and pricing for all äKODA models present and past are available at SKODAmedia.com.

* On-the-road (OTR) prices are dependent on final CO2 figures - which are yet to be finalised. As soon as these are available, confirmed on the road (OTR) prices will be issued.

** Production from December 2018
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Revised Fabia adds new equipment, fresh looks and extra value started by stuart View original post
  • VW Audi Forum Insurance

VW Audi Forum Insurance Scheme with Chris Knott Insurance

• PayPal Donation

If you like this website, and would like to give something in return, you can make a donation. Your donation will be used to help pay for hosting service, and on improving the website and facilities for members. If you would like to make a donation, please enter your amount and follow the PayPal link.

• Recent Forum Posts

projectaudi8L

Re: Wiring Diagrams

As I'm in college I have access to auto data which had all sorts of wiring diagrams, I'll have a search tomorrow for the diagram and post my findings

projectaudi8L Today, 12:55 AM Go to last post
    Rich8506

Re: Q7 (4M) Coding

Great post. Thanks for all the coding mods.

I need a MOD that I just canít figure out. 2017 models allow the MMI display to close into

Rich8506 Today, 12:40 AM Go to last post
    johnboy11

vw fox remote locking fitting help please

Hi Guys im looking to fit remote locking to my mums fox its a 2007.It has central locking on the key but not on remote.Ive bought a after market remote

johnboy11 Yesterday, 11:56 PM Go to last post
    jmagee

Re: Just got my R line estate

I'm with you on the headlights. Annoyingly the 2018 was updated to come with LED headlights as standard.

You should be able to press menu

jmagee Yesterday, 11:09 PM Go to last post
    FrenchAudi

Re: Accidentally pressing key button

You could put it somewhere you don't put your hands in very often

FrenchAudi Yesterday, 09:15 PM Go to last post
    ruggedscot

Re: Accidentally pressing key button

Well I went on holiday came back and my passenger window was down..... a week. luckily it didn't rain much.

ruggedscot Yesterday, 08:39 PM Go to last post
    Sh0gun

Yeah it sucks but I'm looking at stuff like this..

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F253273863267

Sh0gun Yesterday, 07:47 PM Go to last post
    Jackblack

Re: DPF issue even after EGR Valve/Cooler replacement - Return Car or Further Fix? please help!!

Been here a long time ago. DPF had to be replaced by Audi to fix. Alternative is to remove and do DPF delete.

Jackblack Yesterday, 07:12 PM Go to last post
    Jackblack

BITDI 0-62.1mph 3.04 secs

Say no more.

AUDI A6 3.0BiTDi 10.45s @ 1/4 mile DRAGRACE - YouTube

3.04 secs - 0-62.1 mph

Jackblack Yesterday, 07:05 PM Go to last post
    Gazwould

HID and LED definitely out then .

Gazwould Yesterday, 06:42 PM Go to last post
    projectaudi8L

replacing the standard stereo.

Hi all,

Sorry if this has already been covered but at this point im pulling my hair out .
    so i have just bought a a3 Quattro

projectaudi8L Yesterday, 06:09 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: A6 jacking point - pinch weld damaged

The seam is spot welded and it is a three layer double box section assembly of inner sill, reinforcement diaphragm and outer sill PLUS jacking point area

Crasher Yesterday, 05:14 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: 97 Polo 16v (AFH) ECU reference?

Yes it is 6 degrees BTDC at 1100>1500 rpm. The manual only shows how to do it with an inductive timing unit but if you can see a zero mark on the flywheel

Crasher Yesterday, 05:05 PM Go to last post
    A6S

Re: A6 jacking point - pinch weld damaged

The c7 doesnít/shouldnít use a pinch weld jacking point. As crashed pointed out with his jack pad thing thereís an indentation along the sill where you

A6S Yesterday, 04:55 PM Go to last post
    Not_Anumber

Re: Heater working one side only

I have got somewhere though not fully finished as yet. I asked the same question on the late A6 forum and was surprised to learn that on this generation,

Not_Anumber Yesterday, 01:10 PM Go to last post

• Advertisements

• Advertisements

Disclaimer: VW Audi Forum is an "independant enthusiast website", administered in line with guidelines supplied by VAG in the UK, and is in no way related to any of the Worldwide Volkswagen,Audi,Seat,Skoda,Bentley,Bugatti,Porsche or Lamborghini group of Companies. For official up to date information on any of there vehicles, please visit the official websites. Any comments made throughout this website, are the views of the respective poster, and in no way represent the views of the VW Audi Forum Administration, or the worldwide Volkswagen & Audi Group of companies.

VW Audi Forum do not vet and are not responsible for any information which is posted in this forum. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.

Copyright: Certain "words", "phrases" and "Images" used on this website by the Administration are "Copyright" of Volkswagen GB, Volkswagen AG (Germany), Audi GB, Audi AG (Germany), Volkswagen Motorsport GB, Volkswagen Motorsport AG (Germany), Audi Motorsport AG (Germany), Volkswagen Racing GB, Bentley, Bugatti, Porsche and Lamborghini. No image can be replicated by anyone WITHOUT the relevant Companies written permission.

All trademarks and copyrights remain property of their respective owners.

No part of the VW Audi Forum website or forum may be reproduced without written permission from the site administration

PLEASE NOTE - PERSONAL ABUSE, ABUSE AGAINST THIS OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR ANY COMPANY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. OFFENDERS WILL BE MODERATED OR EVEN BANNED.

This website and forum are best viewed at a minimum resolution of 1024 by 768.

- VW AUDI Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum - Volkswagen (VW) - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Bentley - Bugatti - Lamborghini - Porsche - VW Audi Forum -

- www.vwaudiforum.co.uk - www.vwaudiforum.co.uk -