Notices

• VW Audi Forum - The # 1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group of vehicles including Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini and Porsche

Topics covered include Volkswagen (VW) Group news & reviews, owners gallery, advice and general information on everything related to the Volkswagen group of vehicles

Including owners and enthusiats of Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Lamborghini, Bugatti and Porsche

• New äkoda Sportline Plus offers even more desirability for updated Superb range

• New range update delivers specification boost for numerous models in the Superb range
    • More gadgets, more safety kit, and more comfort at no extra cost for buyers
    • SportLine Plus introduced due to high customer demand - priced from £29,330 OTR

äKODA is making the Superb an even more tempting proposition for buyers thanks to the introduction of a new SportLine Plus model and a raft of extra equipment for the Superb. The range expansion celebrates the incredible success of the Superb in the UK, and further distances äKODAís award winning hatch and estate from the sector competition.

SPORTLINE PLUS

The new SportLine Plus model is priced from £29,330 OTR and has been added to the range to meet significant customer demand. Combining the striking design package of the standard SportLine model with a raft of additional equipment, it delivers even better value for money for customers. SportLine Plus models are equipped with Columbus satellite navigation with 9.2-inch touchscreen display and integrated Wi-Fi, heated front seats, blind spot detection, electronically operated boot and progressive dynamic steering.

Despite this impressive quantity of additional equipment, the SportLine Plus model only commands a £1,500 premium over the standard model Ė a 40 per cent saving over the individual option costs. Available to order from today (4 April), the SportLine Plus is priced at £29,330 for the hatch version, and £30,645 for the Estate.

A choice of three petrol and two diesel engines is offered, with the option of four-wheel drive and six-speed DSG automatic gearbox. The range-topping 2.0-litre TSI 280PS 4X4 can sprint from 0-62mph in just 5.8 seconds, while the 2.0-litre TDI 150PS emits just 113g/km, making it an attractive option for company car buyers.

Featuring 19-inch Anthracite Vega alloy wheels, sports design bumpers, sunset glass, and black gloss trim treatment on the grille, wing mirrors and window surrounds, the Hatch version has a rear black spoiler while the Estate has black gloss roof rails and a body-coloured spoiler.

The standard kit list also includes Bi-Xenon headlights, front and rear parking sensors, Drive Mode Select, dual-zone climate control, KESSY keyless entry and cruise control. A sports chassis lowers the carís ride height by 15mm, and an XDS electronic differential lock ensures sharper handling.

Interior enhancements include a three-spoke Super Sport multifunction steering wheel with silver stitching, quilted Alcantara sports seats, LED ambient lighting, carbon dashboard trim, aluminium pedals and black headlining.

As part of the range update, the standard SportLine model has been reduced by £470 and its specification realigned to include the Amundsen 8-inch satellite navigation system in place of the Columbus system. This means that buyers can access the sporty looks of the SportLine for an even more affordable price.
    Superb SportLine
    Recommended OTR
    Superb SportLine Plus
    Recommended OTR
    Hatchback

1.4 TSI 150PS ACT
    £27,830 £29,330
    1.4 TSI 150PS DSG ACT £29,230 £30,730
    2.0 TSI 220PS DSG £30,525 £32,025
    2.0 TSI 280PS 4x4 DSG £34,800 £36,300
    2.0 TDI 150PS SCR £28,790 £30,290
    2.0 TDI 150PS DSG SCR £30,190 £31,690
    2.0 TDI 190PS DSG SCR £32,390 £33,890
    2.0 TDI 190PS 4x4 DSG SCR £34,070 £35,570
    Estate

1.4 TSI 150PS ACT
    £29,110 £30,645
    1.4 TSI 150PS DSG ACT £30,510 £32,045
    2.0 TSI 220PS DSG £31,805 £33,340
    2.0 TSI 280PS 4x4 DSG £36,180 £37,715
    2.0 TDI 150PS SCR £30,070 £31,605
    2.0 TDI 150PS DSG SCR £31,470 £33,005
    2.0 TDI 190PS DSG SCR £33,670 £35,205
    2.0 TDI 190PS 4x4 DSG SCR £35,350 £36,885

SUPERB RANGE

Itís not just the sporty models that benefit from an update. All models except the entry-level S receive a boost in equipment at no additional cost. SE and SportLine models gain front and rear parking sensors, while SE L Executive models gain front and rear parking sensors, Blind spot detect, Keyless entry and a colour trip computer. Range-topping L&K models gain even more equipment with a heated multi-function steering wheel, ventilated seats and rear-view parking camera all added to the standard specification list.
    All updated Superb models are available to order from 4 April 2018 with deliveries of the new SportLine Plus model expected late June.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: New äkoda Sportline Plus offers even more desirability for updated Superb range started by stuart View original post
  • AutoComSoft VIS Info System

VW Audi Forum - UK Sole Distributor for the AutoComSoft Vis Info System

The IDEAL companion for the VCDS user

• PayPal Donation

If you like this website, and would like to give something in return, you can make a donation. Your donation will be used to help pay for hosting service, and on improving the website and facilities for members. If you would like to make a donation, please enter your amount and follow the PayPal link.

• Recent Forum Posts

pokertron71

In a panic! Weird problems starting simultaneously

Hi. Never used a forum to ask anything before so if I break any norms, please forgive me.

I left my house this morning and after a short

pokertron71 Today, 05:04 PM Go to last post
    matty1938

Audi S5 - higher mileage an issue with the cars?

Afternoon all

looking to purchase an Audi s5 in the very near future. I obviously want something well looked after. A few 100k models look

matty1938 Today, 04:56 PM Go to last post
    juleshs1968

Re: Battery drain

No hiss but I wasnt locking the car i was just rremoving each fuse then closing th door and waiting ffor the interior light to go out. I guess I need

juleshs1968 Today, 04:53 PM Go to last post
    Freeman78

1997 Audi Cabrio Really need some advice please.

Hello to everyone on here this is my first post.

I really need some expert advice. My Dad has just passed away from cancer and his pride

Freeman78 Today, 04:39 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: Battery drain

You say you think you are not clued up but your doing pretty well so far, I know plenty of trained spanner men who would not know a multimeter from a

Crasher Today, 04:14 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: Low Battery

Yes a full battery that keeps getting rammed with charge does tend to get, well, animated...

Crasher Today, 04:06 PM Go to last post
    Novica

Re: Low Battery

I have got message this morning:

Started car without problem and drove the car in city only. It is happening last two years

Novica Today, 03:41 PM Go to last post
    juleshs1968

Battery drain

Hi all, need a bit of help my battery as been going flat if car is left for a couple of days. It as a brand new battery and alternator I have he'd the

juleshs1968 Today, 03:36 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: Dashboard Cluster Fault

Most warranties would exclude that but the RAC Platinum policy is the only one I don’t get depressed about when customers ask me to make use of

Crasher Today, 02:30 PM Go to last post
    wardienet

Re: Audi A7 Winter prep 2018

Love the A7 look, like a grown up TT! Iíve got a ceramic coat plus hydrophobic coat on top on my orca black Q7 and it makes a huge difference, and ceramic

wardienet Today, 02:25 PM Go to last post
    Avantgerbrochen

Replacement key fob 2006 Passat estate (Spanish import)

Hi Everyone, havenít posted on here for a few years.
    Iíve just put my only key fob through the washing machine. I lost the spare a few months ago

Avantgerbrochen Today, 02:11 PM Go to last post
    aerotec

Re: Could a CV replacement cause bearing failure??

Wow!

My friends husband has a bearing press so helped fix the problem. We discovered the bearing mount had 2 bolts missing, 1 sheared and

aerotec Today, 01:42 PM Go to last post
    Gazwould

Re: mk4 Golf Rear wiper motor can I replace Valeo with Bosch?

Get the Bosch as it's oem Valeo that broke in the first place , common fault across VAG .

Gazwould Today, 01:37 PM Go to last post
    Bishop187

Re: Audi connect through Iphone

Where did you get the number for Audi group? I went t Audi west London and they want to charge me [emoji30]

Sent from my iPhone using

Bishop187 Today, 01:28 PM Go to last post
    Gipsymoth

Re: 2003 Alhambra 1.9tdi auto Fuse 19 Blowing

As a Post Script to the longer post - I decided to measure the current draw through fuse 19 and when all is normal and settled down it is about 360mA,

Gipsymoth Today, 12:40 PM Go to last post

• Recent Blog Posts

PFJones

Ghost Immobiliser Fitting UK wide

We are really excited to announce we have now become an improved installer of the Ghost immobiliser system.

Just reading through some forum comments on Ghost immobilisers and they get great...

PFJones 09-10-2018 10:52 AM

• Advertisements

• Advertisements

Disclaimer: VW Audi Forum is an "independant enthusiast website", administered in line with guidelines supplied by VAG in the UK, and is in no way related to any of the Worldwide Volkswagen,Audi,Seat,Skoda,Bentley,Bugatti,Porsche or Lamborghini group of Companies. For official up to date information on any of there vehicles, please visit the official websites. Any comments made throughout this website, are the views of the respective poster, and in no way represent the views of the VW Audi Forum Administration, or the worldwide Volkswagen & Audi Group of companies.

VW Audi Forum do not vet and are not responsible for any information which is posted in this forum. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.

Copyright: Certain "words", "phrases" and "Images" used on this website by the Administration are "Copyright" of Volkswagen GB, Volkswagen AG (Germany), Audi GB, Audi AG (Germany), Volkswagen Motorsport GB, Volkswagen Motorsport AG (Germany), Audi Motorsport AG (Germany), Volkswagen Racing GB, Bentley, Bugatti, Porsche and Lamborghini. No image can be replicated by anyone WITHOUT the relevant Companies written permission.

All trademarks and copyrights remain property of their respective owners.

No part of the VW Audi Forum website or forum may be reproduced without written permission from the site administration

PLEASE NOTE - PERSONAL ABUSE, ABUSE AGAINST THIS OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR ANY COMPANY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. OFFENDERS WILL BE MODERATED OR EVEN BANNED.

This website and forum are best viewed at a minimum resolution of 1024 by 768.

- VW AUDI Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum - Volkswagen (VW) - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Bentley - Bugatti - Lamborghini - Porsche - VW Audi Forum -

- www.vwaudiforum.co.uk - www.vwaudiforum.co.uk -