Notices

• VW Audi Forum - The # 1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group of vehicles including Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini and Porsche

Topics covered include Volkswagen (VW) Group news & reviews, owners gallery, advice and general information on everything related to the Volkswagen group of vehicles

Including owners and enthusiats of Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Lamborghini, Bugatti and Porsche

• Cupra: A new brand is born

Today, SEAT officially confirms the launch of the new CUPRA brand and presents its new logo, giving a first glimpse of what CUPRA will become.

CUPRA has always been the sportiest expression of SEAT. Now the time has come for it to gain its own soul, its own DNA, its own identity by becoming a new entity. All new CUPRA vehicles will feature the new CUPRA logo.

The new Brand will make its official debut on February 22nd during a special international media event. Shortly afterwards, the first CUPRA models will be introduced to the public at the beginning of March during the Geneva International Motor Show.

The new logo reveal marks also the start of the new CUPRA brand official webpage www.cupraofficial.com
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Cupra: A new brand is born started by stuart View original post
  • VW Audi Forum Insurance

VW Audi Forum Insurance Scheme with Chris Knott Insurance

• PayPal Donation

If you like this website, and would like to give something in return, you can make a donation. Your donation will be used to help pay for hosting service, and on improving the website and facilities for members. If you would like to make a donation, please enter your amount and follow the PayPal link.

• Recent Forum Posts

Classic1

New 3.0 TDI owner - issues with acc / brake guard / start stop

Hi there, need some help please. Recently purchased a C7 with acc and brake pre tense and lane assist. Start stop also not working but not bothered about

Classic1 Today, 02:34 AM Go to last post
    Whippy53

Re: All-new Bentley Continental GT Convertible

OK, I'm in.

Whippy53 Today, 02:09 AM Go to last post
    Whippy53

Re: Another new member

Hi and welcome.

Whippy53 Today, 02:08 AM Go to last post
    Artiglio

Re: A6 2014-2015 buyers guide

Donít go for a car with panoramic sunroof ( mines currently ok, but too many reports of failure for my mind)
    Make sure service history is totally

Artiglio Today, 12:27 AM Go to last post
    OliNix

Re: Boot light not working

Could also be corrosion on the contacts, try a little emery cloth on them.

OliNix Yesterday, 11:33 PM Go to last post
    stephend92

Mk5 golf indicator issue.

Driving this evening, turning out of my street and stuck on my right indicator and the left indicator came on. Switched it off tried again same thing

stephend92 Yesterday, 11:32 PM Go to last post
    blackpool1974

Re: Boot light not working

How do the bulbs seem to be ok, have you swapped them into another light unit ?

first step swap bulbs out if possible with known working

blackpool1974 Yesterday, 10:49 PM Go to last post
    blackpool1974

Re: A4 2093 3.0 v6 petrol cambelt change - competent DIYer?

If you checked out the link i did above it took somebody roughly 2 days to do it. £700 for the belt and water pump isnt over the top, does that include

blackpool1974 Yesterday, 10:37 PM Go to last post
    Aisnake008

A6 2014-2015 buyers guide

Hi all,

I currently have a 2015 A6 black edition (manual) as a company car but opting out in Feb.

I love the car and opting

Aisnake008 Yesterday, 10:16 PM Go to last post
    Momoko

Boot light not working

Hi everyone new here and have a problem with my A4 Avant
    I Noticed my boot light on the ceiling isnt working, not sure how long itís been like

Momoko Yesterday, 09:40 PM Go to last post
    AngryBunny

Retrofit CarPlay

Hi,

Does anyone know if it's possible to retrofit Apple CarPlay to a 2016 A3 ? (I contacted the main dealer and they've said they can't do

AngryBunny Yesterday, 09:23 PM Go to last post
    AngryBunny

Another new member

Hi

I'm new (I'm guessing that was obvious), I recently purchased an Audi A3 and am looking for some advice around Apple CarPlay

AngryBunny Yesterday, 09:02 PM Go to last post
    N19

2005 3.0tdi Qu C6 tip

Hi

Iv had the car a couple of years steering column done last year thats the only thing done so far,

At the wkend over took

N19 Yesterday, 08:00 PM Go to last post
    FrenchAudi

Re: Front lip

I think Audis are looking more like Mack trucks every year

FrenchAudi Yesterday, 07:37 PM Go to last post
    bill.wj.wilson

Re: Desperate help with driver door switches/controls

Corrosion can play havoc with contacts a good clean can work wonders.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

bill.wj.wilson Yesterday, 07:20 PM Go to last post

• Advertisements

• Advertisements

Disclaimer: VW Audi Forum is an "independant enthusiast website", administered in line with guidelines supplied by VAG in the UK, and is in no way related to any of the Worldwide Volkswagen,Audi,Seat,Skoda,Bentley,Bugatti,Porsche or Lamborghini group of Companies. For official up to date information on any of there vehicles, please visit the official websites. Any comments made throughout this website, are the views of the respective poster, and in no way represent the views of the VW Audi Forum Administration, or the worldwide Volkswagen & Audi Group of companies.

VW Audi Forum do not vet and are not responsible for any information which is posted in this forum. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.

Copyright: Certain "words", "phrases" and "Images" used on this website by the Administration are "Copyright" of Volkswagen GB, Volkswagen AG (Germany), Audi GB, Audi AG (Germany), Volkswagen Motorsport GB, Volkswagen Motorsport AG (Germany), Audi Motorsport AG (Germany), Volkswagen Racing GB, Bentley, Bugatti, Porsche and Lamborghini. No image can be replicated by anyone WITHOUT the relevant Companies written permission.

All trademarks and copyrights remain property of their respective owners.

No part of the VW Audi Forum website or forum may be reproduced without written permission from the site administration

PLEASE NOTE - PERSONAL ABUSE, ABUSE AGAINST THIS OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR ANY COMPANY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. OFFENDERS WILL BE MODERATED OR EVEN BANNED.

This website and forum are best viewed at a minimum resolution of 1024 by 768.

- VW AUDI Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum - Volkswagen (VW) - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Bentley - Bugatti - Lamborghini - Porsche - VW Audi Forum -

- www.vwaudiforum.co.uk - www.vwaudiforum.co.uk -