Notices

• VW Audi Forum - The # 1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group of vehicles including Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini, Porsche Motor vehicles, Scania and MAN Truck & Bus and Ducati Motorcycles.

Topics covered include Volkswagen (VW) Group news & reviews, owners gallery, advice and general information on everything related to the Volkswagen group of vehicles

Including owners and enthusiats of Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Lamborghini, Porsche Motor vehicles, Scania and MAN Truck & Bus and Ducati Motorcycles.

• UK pricing and specification confirmed for new Seat Arona

• UK ordering now open for Arona, SEAT’s first compact crossover, priced from £16,555 on-the-road, ahead of showroom launch on 17 November 2017
    • “Easy” range line-up designed for uncomplicated customer choices. Buyers simply select trim level, engine and colour
    • Launch line-up features SE/SE Technology entry grade, sports-focused FR and FR Sport models and flagship XCELLENCE and XCELLENCE Lux trims, plus, two launch versions: SE First Edition and XCELLENCE First Edition models
    • Five efficient, technically advanced powertrains, all with direct injection, turbocharging and stop-start technology
    • 0 TSI three-cylinder petrol unit and 1.6 TDI diesel, both offered in 95 and 115 PS tune. Powerful, yet, efficient 1.5 TSI EVO 150 PS using cylinder deactivation technology also available
    • Up to 30 different colour combinations available, with matching or contrasting body and roof finishes

SEAT’s eagerly awaited New Arona is now available to order in the UK, priced from £16,555. The fourth new model from the Barcelona-based brand in just 18 months is its first foray into the crucial compact crossover class, and it also ushers in an innovative new approach to simplifying customer choice for easier car buying.

The New Arona, named after a town on the sun-kissed island of Tenerife, is the baby brother to the Ateca SUV and will be looking to replicate the huge success which its larger sibling has had in its own class in recent months.

The SEAT Arona is the first compact crossover in the Volkswagen Group to use the state-of-the-art vehicle platform, MQB A0, the same as New Ibiza, majoring on stylish design, flexible practicality, top-draw quality and technology.

One of the key aspects to the launch of the New Arona, is SEAT’s bold approach to making the car buying process as easy as possible. Whether it’s online or in showroom, potential buyers will be heartened to see that the forward-thinking brand has introduced a stress-free range line-up. In short, to find their ideal model, customers simply choose from three elements: trim level, engine and colour. It’s that easy. There are no myriad options or packs to weigh up, enabling new owners to get behind the wheel of the exciting new crossover with the minimum of fuss.

To accommodate this thinking, the New Arona is being offered in six trims, each equipped with features today’s customers want and which will help the vehicle retain its value.

The grades dovetail with other SEAT models, with SE, FR and XCELLENCE, but, with each level expanded into additional versions that add in more equipment: SE Technology, FR Sport and XCELLENCE Lux. And for those who want to reap the rewards of being some of the first Arona owners, the SE and XCELLENCE First Edition models come even better equipped for a limited period.

Model grades and equipment

The SE grade may be “step one” in the new Arona range, but it’s several rungs up the specification ladder compared to many entry-level models, including metallic paint as standard, usually a £500-plus extra with its competition.

The exterior features include 17-inch alloy wheels, bi-colour roof, black roof rails, chrome front grille, power-adjustable door mirrors, LED daytime running lights and tail lights, front cornering fog lights and automatic headlights. Inside, there’s air conditioning, height-adjustable front seats, split-folding rear seat, handy double boot floor, electric windows front and rear, chrome detailing and leather trim for the gear knob and handbrake. SEAT’s Media System Colour provides a five-inch touchscreen, six-speaker audio with FM/AM/DAB radio, Bluetooth and aux-in/USB connections.

SEAT’s comprehensive safety and driver assistance features include Front Assist, Multi-Collision Braking, Hill Hold Control and Tiredness Recognition System. That’s all in addition to cruise control, a full complement of front-side-curtain airbags, active front head restraints and ISOFIX child seat mounts.

For anyone wanting more sophisticated connectivity and navigation features, the SE Technology models upgrade with the Connectivity Pack Plus. This provides a larger, eight-inch colour touchscreen and proximity sensor and a navigation package that provides 3D map display and voice control. SEAT Full Link provides seamless connection with compatible smartphones using MirrorLink, Apple CarPlay and Google Android Auto. There’s also a wireless phone charger, an additional USB port, two SD card slots and rear parking sensors.

This isn’t the limit of possibilities with SE models, as the SE Technology First Edition – exclusively with the 1.0 TSI 95 PS engine – goes even further. Extra kit includes a Storage Pack (front-centre arm rest, drawer beneath driver’s seat and load anchorage points in the boot), Winter Pack (heated front seats and heated washer nozzles), rain-sensing wipers, auto-dimming rear-view mirrors, coming/leaving home headlight functions, heated/folding door mirrors, dual-zone climate control, KESSY keyless entry and go and adaptive cruise control.

Moving up from SE Technology to FR grade, the Arona gains plenty of sporty style, in features such as the 17-inch Dynamic alloys, full LED headlights, chrome roof rails, dark-tinted rear windows, twin tailpipes and (heated/folding) door mirrors with casings that match the contrast roof colour. Inside, the FR is equipped with sports front seats and an exclusive flat-bottom steering wheel, multi-colour ambient lighting and FR-exclusive trim details also set the theme. SEAT Drive Profile lets the driver adjust vehicle performance and handling
    through four different modes (Normal/Sport/Eco/Individual) and the suspension is sports-tuned for sharper handling. Rear disc brakes are added, together with an alarm, rain-sensing wipers, auto-dimming rear-view mirror, coming/leaving home headlight functions and dual-
    zone climate control.

For hotter looks and even more agile performance, the FR Sport models gain larger, 18-inch Performance alloy wheels, Dynamic Chassis Control and black Alcantara upholstery.

Nearing the pinnacle of the Arona line-up, XCELLENCE trim majors on convenience and sophistication, matching the FR specification minus the dedicated sports features. Additional elements include the Storage Pack, KESSY keyless-entry-and-go, front seatback storage pockets, Blind Spot Detection and Rear Cross Traffic Alert.

The Arona XCELLENCE Lux raises the bar with 18-inch Performance alloys, black Alcantara upholstery, the SEAT Drive Profile, front parking sensors, a rear-view camera and Park Assist. But for the no-holds-barred Arona indulgence, the XCELLENCE First Edition packs a powerful Beats Sound System, the Winter Pack and all you need for safe and simple parking manoeuvres – front sensor, rear-view camera and Park Assist.

Powertrains

At launch, the new Arona will be available with a choice of five powertrains that represent the best of modern engine technology, all featuring direct injection, turbocharging and an automatic stop-start function.

There are three petrol units, each with an aluminium block. In order of output, they start with the 1.0 TSI 95 PS, matched to a five-speed manual gearbox; this is also available in 115 PS, and with an extra gear duly added to the transmission. Combined fuel economy is up to 57.6 miles per gallon with 111 g/km of CO2 emissions. The more powerful version of this three-cylinder unit will also be offered with DSG automatic transmission. FR and FR Sport models will live up to their dynamic looks with exclusive use of the 1.5 TSI 150 EVO engine,
    which makes adept use of automatic cylinder de-activation. The new Arona will also feature a 1.6 TDI engine, with 95 or 115 PS – the former optionally available with DSG.

Colours

The new Arona offers a bright spectrum of colours (including Desire Red and Mystery Blue) and the chance for customers to make their car stand out with up to 30 different combinations, matching or contrasting the finish for the lower body and roof and pillars. Three roof colour choices are available – black, grey and orange.

New Arona Pricing

On-the-road prices for the new Arona start at £16,555 for the SE 1.0 TSI 95. Orders can be placed now, ahead of UK showroom launch on 17 November 2017.

Version Engine Price*
    Arona SE 1.0 TSI 95 PS £16,555
    Arona SE 1.0 TSI DSG-auto 115 PS £17,740
    Arona SE 1.6 TDI 95 PS £18,500
    Arona SE Technology 1.0 TSI 95 PS £17,330
    Arona SE Technology 1.0 TSI DSG-auto 115 PS £18,730
    Arona SE Technology 1.6 TDI 95 PS £19,490
    Arona SE Technology First Edition 1.0 TSI 95 PS £18,730
    Arona FR 1.0 TSI 115 PS £19,680
    Arona FR 1.0 TSI DSG-auto 115 PS £20,760
    Arona FR 1.6 TDI 95 PS £21,840
    Arona FR 1.5 TSI EVO 150 PS £21,055
    Arona FR Sport 1.0 TSI 115 PS £20,450
    Arona FR Sport 1.0 TSI DSG-auto 115 PS £21,530
    Arona FR Sport 1.6 TDI 95 PS £22,610
    Arona FR Sport 1.5 TSI EVO 150 PS £21,825
    Arona XCELLENCE 1.0 TSI 115 PS £20,825
    Arona XCELLENCE 1.0 TSI DSG-auto 115 PS £21,825
    Arona XCELLENCE 1.6 TDI DSG-auto 95 PS £23,585
    Arona XCELLENCE 1.6 TDI 115 PS £22,985
    Arona XCELLENCE Lux 1.0 TSI 115 PS £21,880
    Arona XCELLENCE Lux 1.0 TSI DSG-auto 115 PS £22,880
    Arona XCELLENCE Lux 1.6 TDI DSG-auto 95 PS £24,640
    Arona XCELLENCE Lux 1.6 TDI 115 PS £24,040
    Arona EXCELLENCE First Edition 1.0 TSI 115 PS £22,020
    *Table shows RRP price excluding Vehicle Excise Duty and Road Fund Licence as this is not yet confirmed on 1.6 TDI and 1.5 EVO engines.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: UK pricing and specification confirmed for new Seat Arona started by stuart View original post
  • VW Audi Forum Insurance

If you need new insurance or your renewal is due, and you are looking for a good deal then please try the
    VW Audi Forum Insurance Scheme with Chris Knott Insurance

• Recent Forum Posts

armandunkn

Re: High Beam assist for C7.5 Allroad Facelift with MATRIX

I do have the camera above the rain sensor but not the one below the mirror as in this attached pic. However, I for sure do have matrix as I have seen

armandunkn Today, 09:39 AM Go to last post
    futtret

Re: A3 2.0L TDI Maintenance Thread

So that's the heating matrix replaced, the timing belt & water pump, and G12 Evo coolant used. Oh and some other exhaust system sensor 2 or something,

futtret Yesterday, 09:35 PM Go to last post
    MFGF

My 2016 A6 Facelift had Matrix headlights, and AutoScan in VCDS didn't detect a Module 20 on mine. If it helps, this is a scan of the car from while I

MFGF Yesterday, 07:21 PM Go to last post
    c..corgill

D o m

anyone know where or should is the date of manufacture be on a bosch car battery.
    dont want to buy one over 3 mths old.

c..corgill Yesterday, 05:45 PM Go to last post
    r.vaneck

Re: Hi to all

Welcome to this forum .. I've been a fan and supporter of the Audi V6 TDI's and the A6 in particular since 2003, so if there is any problem, let me know!

r.vaneck Yesterday, 01:05 PM Go to last post
    Kayte

Unknown fault 9632 reductant level sensor

Hi
    We have a VW Sharan S TDi (2011 diesel)
    Be very grateful for any advice in tracing a possible fault that our VW garage can’t identify.

Kayte Yesterday, 10:05 AM Go to last post
    Johnny31

You cannot have adaptive/matrix headlights without a camera.
    So, what do you have? Post a pic.

Sent from my KB2003 using Tapatalk

Johnny31 Yesterday, 08:21 AM Go to last post
    Badyns

Hi to all

Hi to all. I've just purchased an A6 2009 3lt TDI Allroad, so I am looking forward to some forum interaction with knowledgeable chaps while sorting out

Badyns Yesterday, 08:14 AM Go to last post
    smiffypr

Re: Advice please

There are VCDS things on Ebay, the cheaper listings will be a cable only, then you have to find free software with limited abilities. There are some second

smiffypr Yesterday, 02:21 AM Go to last post
    armandunkn

A6 C7 Allroad Bitdi 320hp ECU software 0003 or 0004?

Hi,

I am about to upgrade my ECU from

FL_4G0907589F_0001 to either 0003 or 0004 which are before dieselgate. Does anyone have more info

armandunkn Yesterday, 12:16 AM Go to last post
    Bruthus

2.0 TDI CFGB EGR/COOLER Delete - Question

Hello there,

Ive bought a kit to delete my already electronically disable Egr valve,

They´ve send me a diagram, but I dont

Bruthus 26-03-2024, 11:10 PM Go to last post
    Bruthus

Hello

Hi there I´m from Portugal and I have a Skoda Superb Estate 2.0tdi 170dsg 2014.

Looking to learn some things.

Bruthus 26-03-2024, 10:56 PM Go to last post
    DIESEL88

Re: What are these relays?

Hello Andy,
    Mate I’m in the same boat with the same Audi… I can’t figure out which relay is for the Glow plugs and the fuel pump relay… l was hopping

DIESEL88 26-03-2024, 08:09 PM Go to last post
    Gazney101

Re: Advice please

Hi, thanks for responding, the car was faultless for a long time after the failed pulley was repaired but I will check around that area to see if there's

Gazney101 26-03-2024, 07:38 PM Go to last post
    Skezza

Re: 2008 Jetta 000802 - Engine Speed Sensor (G28) Fault

Back again.

Had a go at fitting new immo-off'd ECU today. Car absolutely would not start but logged yet again the same crank sensor error

Skezza 26-03-2024, 06:56 PM Go to last post

• Google Ads - One

• Google Ads - Two

• Google Ads - Three

Disclaimer: VW Audi Forum is an "independant enthusiast website", administered in line with guidelines supplied by VAG in the UK, and is in no way related to any of the Worldwide Volkswagen,Audi,Seat,Skoda,Bentley,Bugatti,Porsche or Lamborghini group of Companies. For official up to date information on any of there vehicles, please visit the official websites. Any comments made throughout this website, are the views of the respective poster, and in no way represent the views of the VW Audi Forum Administration, or the worldwide Volkswagen & Audi Group of companies.

VW Audi Forum do not vet and are not responsible for any information which is posted in this forum. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.

Copyright: Certain "words", "phrases" and "Images" used on this website by the Administration are "Copyright" of Volkswagen GB, Volkswagen AG (Germany), Audi GB, Audi AG (Germany), Volkswagen Motorsport GB, Volkswagen Motorsport AG (Germany), Audi Motorsport AG (Germany), Volkswagen Racing GB, Bentley, Bugatti, Porsche and Lamborghini. No image can be replicated by anyone WITHOUT the relevant Companies written permission.

All trademarks and copyrights remain property of their respective owners.

No part of the VW Audi Forum website or forum may be reproduced without written permission from the site administration

PLEASE NOTE - PERSONAL ABUSE, ABUSE AGAINST THIS OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR ANY COMPANY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. OFFENDERS WILL BE MODERATED OR EVEN BANNED.

This website and forum are best viewed at a minimum resolution of 1024 by 768.

- VW AUDI Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum - Volkswagen (VW) - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Bentley - Bugatti - Lamborghini - Porsche - Scania - MAN - Ducatti - VW Audi Forum -

- www.vwaudiforum.co.uk - www.vwaudiforum.co.uk -