Notices

• VW Audi Forum - The # 1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group of vehicles including Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini and Porsche

Topics covered include Volkswagen (VW) Group news & reviews, owners gallery, advice and general information on everything related to the Volkswagen group of vehicles

Including owners and enthusiats of Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Lamborghini, Bugatti and Porsche

• Bentley Continental GT Convertible Galene edition by Mulliner: Inspired by the finest luxury yachts

• New, limited edition of the Continental GT Convertible by Mulliner
    • Inspired by luxury yachting
    • Sophisticated maritime opulence and exquisite material detailing
    • Mulliner introduces Pinstripe Walnut, a new bespoke wood finish
    • Limited edition named after the Greek goddess of calm seas, Galene
    • Jaume Vilardell handpainted illustration adorns front fascia panel
    • Limited to just 30 examples worldwide

Bentley Motors is today announcing the new Bentley Continental GT Convertible Galene Edition by Mulliner, inspired by luxury yachts.

Bentley’s bespoke commissioning division, Mulliner, has created the ultimate edition of the Continental GT Convertible in collaboration with British yacht experts, Princess Yachts, and takes inspiration from yacht design.

Defined by brilliant Glacier White and Sequin Blue hues externally, and inspired by the clean, confident design lines and materials of yachts internally, the Galene Edition by Mulliner combines the best elements of an oceanic lifestyle with luxury convertible motoring.

It is powered by Bentley’s refined 4.0-litre twin-turbo V8 powerplant, with 507 PS and 660 Nm and benefits from Bentley’s elegant, four-layered retractable hood which keeps occupants in the same unruffled environment that the hard-top Continental GT coupe provides.

Designed by the Ocean: Clean, Confident Lines

The external design of the new Continental GT Convertible Galene Edition by Mulliner captures the iridescent sparkle of crystal clear waters.

Painted in pristine Glacier White, with a matching bodywork kit, the Galene Edition is specified with lower brightware in Sequin Blue, a timeless detail and elegant reminder of the life aquatic. A dark blue hood and striking 21” polished Propeller Wheels complete Mulliner’s external signature on the Galene Edition.

Inspired by Luxury Yachts, Created by Mulliner

The interior of the Continental GT Convertible Galene Edition pays homage to the classic opulence, finest hand-crafted materials and exquisite details that are championed both by yachts and Bentley cars.

The seats are in Linen and Portland hides with Camel hand cross stitching, the door panels are Linen, Portland and Brunel. Linen, Brunel and Camel accentuate the dashboard, centre console and armrests, whilst the steering wheel is Linen and Brunel with a Camel 12 o’clock stripe. The detailed headrest embroidery is in Camel and the Glacier White stowage case is exquisitely lined in Brunel Alcantara.

The Glacier White external paintwork is echoed inside, in the stowage case and fascia panels, which can be specified with a unique handpainted Jaume Vilardell illustration of a super yacht alongside the Mulliner script in each car. It also coats the clock bezel in the Galene Edition, creating an interior space full of light and luxury.

Pinstripe Walnut: Commissioned for the Galene Edition

Inspired by the timeless appeal of sophisticated yacht design, Mulliner has created a new material finish – Pinstripe Walnut – for the Galene Edition.

This distinctive surface is used in open-pore form, for a more authentic, natural finish, in the centre stack and console.

A Pinstripe Walnut insert also adds a note of understated elegance to the bespoke illuminated treadplates in the Galene Edition, and lines the boot floor, creating a striking harmony with the rest of this graceful series, limited to just 30 examples worldwide, by Mulliner.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Bentley Continental GT Convertible Galene edition by Mulliner: Inspired by the finest luxury yachts started by stuart View original post
  • AutoComSoft VIS Info System

VW Audi Forum - UK Sole Distributor for the AutoComSoft Vis Info System

The IDEAL companion for the VCDS user

• PayPal Donation

If you like this website, and would like to give something in return, you can make a donation. Your donation will be used to help pay for hosting service, and on improving the website and facilities for members. If you would like to make a donation, please enter your amount and follow the PayPal link.

• Recent Forum Posts

Crasher

Re: Audi d3 exhaust gas temp sensor fault code advice

It is listed on ETKA as a G235, PM me your reg number and when I get back from darkest Wales to civilisation, I will look it up for you.

Crasher Today, 01:40 AM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: 2005 A3 Sportback P0226 Error

I have never yet seen a BKD's actuator leak. A word of warning though, when Midland Turbo's rebuild these units, they fit a new actuator and these are

Crasher Today, 01:36 AM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: Get rid of EGR

All these processes are snake oil, if we have to resort to a needle descaler gun, scrapers and wire bushes to get the main layer off and the an overnight

Crasher Today, 01:28 AM Go to last post
    ukgroucho

Re: 2017 S6 Avant - On Order

Yes I heard that, so the trade off is the 'old' V8 (which sounds lovely) but the questionable long term reliability of the s-tronic vs. a V6 but a ZF

ukgroucho Today, 01:18 AM Go to last post
    ceilidhalfie

Re: A6-C5 Cooling Fans Query

Hi folks. On my Allroad, the elctric fan is two speed - it is on (usually at low) ALL the time - switches to high when air temp/aircon/water temp requires.

ceilidhalfie Today, 12:02 AM Go to last post
    DMitch16

Re: Key fob recoding

Sounds like you need to check the remote operation information with VCDS. Could be that the unlock / lock with remote is disabled. Sounds like someone

DMitch16 Yesterday, 11:41 PM Go to last post
    DMitch16

Re: 5th GEAR WHINE

Piece of cake if it's 5th on a 5-speed as it is at the end of the shaft - the difficult bit is taking the box off! Drained brown, yep dark BROWN, fluid

DMitch16 Yesterday, 11:28 PM Go to last post
    bagpipingandy

Re: 2002 Allroad Suspension not working

hi,

the error
    65535 - Internal Control Module Memory Error
    00-00 - -

is likely the ECU however you may need to

bagpipingandy Yesterday, 11:12 PM Go to last post
    Whiskylad

Crunching when changing down into 2nd

58plate 2.7tdi Le Mans is crunching when changing down into 2nd gear. All other gearchanges seem fine which would indictate a synchro problem but could

Whiskylad Yesterday, 09:34 PM Go to last post
    NewAudi

Well, it certainly behaves differentley from the 8-speeder but its much faster and smoother in its gear changes. So far so good. Mine is on a service

NewAudi Yesterday, 09:32 PM Go to last post
    AllroadZero

Re: 2002 Allroad Suspension not working

Hi Andy ,

I am having the same issue with my allroad c5 2.7t , 2002 model ...
    I get the 65535 - Internal Control Module Memory Error

AllroadZero Yesterday, 08:54 PM Go to last post
    maxw

Re: I have a Q7 on order: tyres and service

Hi
    i have never used winter tyres only thought about them

if the temp is 0 Deg and snow they say the winter tyres are really good

maxw Yesterday, 08:23 PM Go to last post
    srbsq7

Re: Problem with phone contacts picture in instrument cluster

I thought they’d started appearing when I put the beta on a few months back but wasn’t sure if they were there before or not.

srbsq7 Yesterday, 08:11 PM Go to last post
    ukgroucho

So what's the story with the s-Tronic in the S6... is it up to the job?
    I've always wondered because of the use of the ZF box in the BiTdi and RS6.

ukgroucho Yesterday, 08:08 PM Go to last post
    srbsq7

Re: Audi UTR

I think they’ve done you a favour. It’s expensive for what is pretty old hardware now.

srbsq7 Yesterday, 08:05 PM Go to last post

• Facebook

• Advertisements

• Advertisements

• Advertisements

Disclaimer: VW Audi Forum is an "independant enthusiast website", administered in line with guidelines supplied by VAG in the UK, and is in no way related to any of the Worldwide Volkswagen,Audi,Seat,Skoda,Bentley,Bugatti,Porsche or Lamborghini group of Companies. For official up to date information on any of there vehicles, please visit the official websites. Any comments made throughout this website, are the views of the respective poster, and in no way represent the views of the VW Audi Forum Administration, or the worldwide Volkswagen & Audi Group of companies.

VW Audi Forum do not vet and are not responsible for any information which is posted in this forum. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.

Copyright: Certain "words", "phrases" and "Images" used on this website by the Administration are "Copyright" of Volkswagen GB, Volkswagen AG (Germany), Audi GB, Audi AG (Germany), Volkswagen Motorsport GB, Volkswagen Motorsport AG (Germany), Audi Motorsport AG (Germany), Volkswagen Racing GB, Bentley, Bugatti, Porsche and Lamborghini. No image can be replicated by anyone WITHOUT the relevant Companies written permission.

All trademarks and copyrights remain property of their respective owners.

No part of the VW Audi Forum website or forum may be reproduced without written permission from the site administration

PLEASE NOTE - PERSONAL ABUSE, ABUSE AGAINST THIS OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR ANY COMPANY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. OFFENDERS WILL BE MODERATED OR EVEN BANNED.

This website and forum are best viewed at a minimum resolution of 1024 by 768.

- VW AUDI Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum - Volkswagen (VW) - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Bentley - Bugatti - Lamborghini - Porsche - VW Audi Forum -

- www.vwaudiforum.co.uk - www.vwaudiforum.co.uk -