Notices

• VW Audi Forum - The # 1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group of vehicles including Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini, Porsche Motor vehicles, Scania and MAN Truck & Bus and Ducati Motorcycles.

Topics covered include Volkswagen (VW) Group news & reviews, owners gallery, advice and general information on everything related to the Volkswagen group of vehicles

Including owners and enthusiats of Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Lamborghini, Porsche Motor vehicles, Scania and MAN Truck & Bus and Ducati Motorcycles.

• Audi A4 Black Edition ushers in new 2018 model year enchancements

• Model range gains far-reaching equipment and option pack advantages plus new range-topping Black Edition specification for A4
    • New A4 Saloon and Avant Black Edition now available to order priced from £32,350 OTR to £44,350 OTR
    • Latest A4 variants arrive as existing A4 range also receives equipment enhancements adding up to £550 worth of customer value
    • Black Edition specification comprises privacy glass, black exterior styling pack, flat-bottomed steering wheel, piano black inlays and 19-inch alloy wheels
    • Can be ordered with 1.4 TFSI 150PS, 2.0 TDI and 2.0 TFSI 190PS, 2.0 TFSI 252PS and both 218PS and 272PS V6 TDI engines
    • Pricing starts from £32,350 OTR and rises to £44,350 OTR
    • Cruise control and rear parking sensors also fitted as standard without exception to all Audi models as part of a comprehensive Model Year offering

Exclusive styling, extensive equipment and amplified road presence have long been hallmarks of the Audi Black Edition specification, and now it is back by popular demand to lend an even more purposeful air to the new A4 Saloon and Avant. Black Edition versions of both variants can be ordered now, and are the headliners for a broader range of equipment additions benefiting numerous UK Audi models and forming part of the brand’s 2018 Model Year update programme.

The immensely popular Black Edition specification, which was the choice of more than 50 per cent of customers ordering the previous A4 model, is available in combination with the full A4 engine range, from the entry-level 1.4 TFSI with 150PS right up to the most powerful 272PS V6 TDI quattro.

It guarantees stand-out appeal through 19-inch five-arm rotor alloy wheels in a matt titanium finish (or the no-cost option of 18-inch 10 Y-spoke gloss black alloys), complemented by a titanium black styling pack which extends to the mirror housings, singleframe grille and window surrounds, side skirts, rear spoiler (fitted to the Saloon) and air intakes. Black roof rails also complement these accents in Avant models, and in both body styles privacy glass is added for the rear windows. Another Black Edition benefit that is less immediately obvious is
    the inclusion of acoustic front side window glass to further refine the already remarkably hushed A4 cabin environment.

Up to £550 of added value for A4

Inside, the Black Edition versions gain a flat-bottomed multi-function steering wheel and piano black inlays, as well as a number of detail enhancements that benefit the range from SE specification upwards and add up to £550 worth of customer value compared with specifying the items individually. All versions now feature Audi connect Safety & Service, which takes advantage of the A4’s advanced internet-enabled onboard network to offer emergency call, online roadside assistance and Audi service request functions, all at the touch of a roof panel-
    mounted button. Sport models gain an upgraded multi-function steering wheel, a seven-inch full-colour Driver’s Information System replacing the original five-inch monochrome version, front seat heating and Twin Leather upholstery, while S line models swap their cloth and
    leather combination upholstery for a leather and Alcantara mix and also add seat heating.

Elsewhere in the Audi range, cruise control and rear parking sensors become part of the standard specification for every model, from the entry level A1 upwards, that isn’t already factory fitted with these items.

At the same time, thorough analysis of the engine and trim level hierarchies has resulted in rationalised model choice lists and a simpler and more consistent portfolio of optional equipment packages across the board.

The most significant changes to the cost effective packaged equipment bundles can be seen in the popular Technology and Comfort and Sound packs. The Technology Pack has been standardised for all Audi models in an enhanced form that includes the fully digital Audi virtual cockpit and Audi Phone Box with wireless charging*, MMI navigation plus with MMI Touch and the suite of Audi connect infotainment services.

A new format Comfort and Sound Pack also replaces the various equivalents previously offered across the range, and depending on model features either front parking sensors or a reversing camera, hill hold assist, a BOSE or Bang & Olufsen sound system and either heated front seats or the advanced key keyless access system.

To add a final flourish to the 2018 Model Year changes, the new ‘Audi Beam’ feature also becomes standard equipment for S models from the S3 upwards and for all RS models. Audi Beam projects the four rings via LEDs onto the ground whenever the car is parked and the front doors are opened. On RS models, the projection changes to the Audi Sport logo.

All of these changes and further Model Year 2018 upgrades are documented in the latest versions of the price lists and on the Audi configurator at www.audi.co.uk.

*Where not already fitted as part of the standard specification. Items not yet available for some model lines.
    NB – Image shows A4 Black Edition with optional 18-inch wheel. Coloured brake calipers and profile decals are not available for UK A4 models.
    A4 Saloon Black Edition pricing
    Engine Power Transmission Recommended OTR
    1.4 TFSI 150PS 6-speed manual £32,350
    1.4 TFSI 150PS 7-speed S tronic £33,840
    2.0 TFSI 190PS 7-speed S tronic £35,640
    2.0 TFSI quattro 252PS 7-speed S tronic £41,280
    2.0 TDI 150PS 6-speed manual £35,560
    2.0 TDI 150PS 7-speed S tronic £37,090
    2.0 TDI 190PS 6-speed manual £36,460
    2.0 TDI 190PS 7-speed S tronic £37,990
    2.0 TDI quattro 190PS 7-speed S tronic £39,420
    3.0 V6 TDI 218PS 7-speed S tronic £39,710
    3.0 V6 TDI quattro 218PS 7-speed S tronic £41,140
    3.0 V6 TDI quattro 272PS 8-speed tiptronic £42,950
    A4 Avant Black Edition pricing
    Engine Power Transmission Recommended OTR
    1.4 TFSI 150PS 6-speed manual £33,750
    1.4 TFSI 150PS 7-speed S tronic £35,280
    2.0 TFSI 190PS 7-speed S tronic £37,040
    2.0 TFSI quattro 252PS 7-speed S tronic £42,680
    2.0 TDI 150PS 6-speed manual £36,960
    2.0 TDI 150PS 7-speed S tronic £38,490
    2.0 TDI 190PS 6-speed manual £37,860
    2.0 TDI 190PS 7-speed S tronic £39,390
    2.0 TDI quattro 190PS 7-speed S tronic £40,820
    3.0 V6 TDI 218PS 7-speed S tronic £41,110
    3.0 V6 TDI quattro 218PS 7-speed S tronic £42,540
    3.0 V6 TDI quattro 272PS 8-speed tiptronic £44,350
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Audi A4 Black Edition ushers in new 2018 model year enchancements started by stuart View original post
  • VW Audi Forum Insurance

If you need new insurance or your renewal is due, and you are looking for a good deal then please try the
    VW Audi Forum Insurance Scheme with Chris Knott Insurance

• Recent Forum Posts

armandunkn

Re: High Beam assist for C7.5 Allroad Facelift with MATRIX

I do have the camera above the rain sensor but not the one below the mirror as in this attached pic. However, I for sure do have matrix as I have seen

armandunkn Today, 09:39 AM Go to last post
    futtret

Re: A3 2.0L TDI Maintenance Thread

So that's the heating matrix replaced, the timing belt & water pump, and G12 Evo coolant used. Oh and some other exhaust system sensor 2 or something,

futtret Yesterday, 09:35 PM Go to last post
    MFGF

My 2016 A6 Facelift had Matrix headlights, and AutoScan in VCDS didn't detect a Module 20 on mine. If it helps, this is a scan of the car from while I

MFGF Yesterday, 07:21 PM Go to last post
    c..corgill

D o m

anyone know where or should is the date of manufacture be on a bosch car battery.
    dont want to buy one over 3 mths old.

c..corgill Yesterday, 05:45 PM Go to last post
    r.vaneck

Re: Hi to all

Welcome to this forum .. I've been a fan and supporter of the Audi V6 TDI's and the A6 in particular since 2003, so if there is any problem, let me know!

r.vaneck Yesterday, 01:05 PM Go to last post
    Kayte

Unknown fault 9632 reductant level sensor

Hi
    We have a VW Sharan S TDi (2011 diesel)
    Be very grateful for any advice in tracing a possible fault that our VW garage can’t identify.

Kayte Yesterday, 10:05 AM Go to last post
    Johnny31

You cannot have adaptive/matrix headlights without a camera.
    So, what do you have? Post a pic.

Sent from my KB2003 using Tapatalk

Johnny31 Yesterday, 08:21 AM Go to last post
    Badyns

Hi to all

Hi to all. I've just purchased an A6 2009 3lt TDI Allroad, so I am looking forward to some forum interaction with knowledgeable chaps while sorting out

Badyns Yesterday, 08:14 AM Go to last post
    smiffypr

Re: Advice please

There are VCDS things on Ebay, the cheaper listings will be a cable only, then you have to find free software with limited abilities. There are some second

smiffypr Yesterday, 02:21 AM Go to last post
    armandunkn

A6 C7 Allroad Bitdi 320hp ECU software 0003 or 0004?

Hi,

I am about to upgrade my ECU from

FL_4G0907589F_0001 to either 0003 or 0004 which are before dieselgate. Does anyone have more info

armandunkn Yesterday, 12:16 AM Go to last post
    Bruthus

2.0 TDI CFGB EGR/COOLER Delete - Question

Hello there,

Ive bought a kit to delete my already electronically disable Egr valve,

They´ve send me a diagram, but I dont

Bruthus 26-03-2024, 11:10 PM Go to last post
    Bruthus

Hello

Hi there I´m from Portugal and I have a Skoda Superb Estate 2.0tdi 170dsg 2014.

Looking to learn some things.

Bruthus 26-03-2024, 10:56 PM Go to last post
    DIESEL88

Re: What are these relays?

Hello Andy,
    Mate I’m in the same boat with the same Audi… I can’t figure out which relay is for the Glow plugs and the fuel pump relay… l was hopping

DIESEL88 26-03-2024, 08:09 PM Go to last post
    Gazney101

Re: Advice please

Hi, thanks for responding, the car was faultless for a long time after the failed pulley was repaired but I will check around that area to see if there's

Gazney101 26-03-2024, 07:38 PM Go to last post
    Skezza

Re: 2008 Jetta 000802 - Engine Speed Sensor (G28) Fault

Back again.

Had a go at fitting new immo-off'd ECU today. Car absolutely would not start but logged yet again the same crank sensor error

Skezza 26-03-2024, 06:56 PM Go to last post

• Google Ads - One

• Google Ads - Two

• Google Ads - Three

Disclaimer: VW Audi Forum is an "independant enthusiast website", administered in line with guidelines supplied by VAG in the UK, and is in no way related to any of the Worldwide Volkswagen,Audi,Seat,Skoda,Bentley,Bugatti,Porsche or Lamborghini group of Companies. For official up to date information on any of there vehicles, please visit the official websites. Any comments made throughout this website, are the views of the respective poster, and in no way represent the views of the VW Audi Forum Administration, or the worldwide Volkswagen & Audi Group of companies.

VW Audi Forum do not vet and are not responsible for any information which is posted in this forum. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.

Copyright: Certain "words", "phrases" and "Images" used on this website by the Administration are "Copyright" of Volkswagen GB, Volkswagen AG (Germany), Audi GB, Audi AG (Germany), Volkswagen Motorsport GB, Volkswagen Motorsport AG (Germany), Audi Motorsport AG (Germany), Volkswagen Racing GB, Bentley, Bugatti, Porsche and Lamborghini. No image can be replicated by anyone WITHOUT the relevant Companies written permission.

All trademarks and copyrights remain property of their respective owners.

No part of the VW Audi Forum website or forum may be reproduced without written permission from the site administration

PLEASE NOTE - PERSONAL ABUSE, ABUSE AGAINST THIS OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR ANY COMPANY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. OFFENDERS WILL BE MODERATED OR EVEN BANNED.

This website and forum are best viewed at a minimum resolution of 1024 by 768.

- VW AUDI Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum - Volkswagen (VW) - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Bentley - Bugatti - Lamborghini - Porsche - Scania - MAN - Ducatti - VW Audi Forum -

- www.vwaudiforum.co.uk - www.vwaudiforum.co.uk -