Notices

• VW Audi Forum - The # 1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group of vehicles including Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini and Porsche

Topics covered include Volkswagen (VW) Group news & reviews, owners gallery, advice and general information on everything related to the Volkswagen group of vehicles

Including owners and enthusiats of Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Lamborghini, Bugatti and Porsche

• Two new Audi Q models planned for production

• Production of the Audi Q8 crossover SUV to start in Bratislava in 2018
    • Audi Q4 compact utility vehicle from Győr as of 2019
    • Board of Management Member for Production Prof. Dr. Hubert Waltl: “Increased competitiveness in the SUV segment”

Audi is to expand its portfolio with two new Q models and has announced where they will be built: Production of the Audi Q8 will start in Bratislava (Slovakia) in 2018 and the first Audi Q4 will drive off the assembly line in Győr (Hungary) in 2019.

“We will integrate two completely new Q‑models into the existing production network and will thus increase our competitiveness in an extremely important segment,” stated Audi’s Board of Management Member for Production and Logistics, Prof. Dr. Hubert Waltl.

With the Audi Q8, the brand will open up a new segment for its top-end models. The premium SUV in a coupe style combines great spaciousness with emotive design and offers the latest technologies in assistance and infotainment systems. Audi will produce the model in Bratislava as of 2018. The Audi Q7 has already been produced at the Slovakian plant since 2005. Meanwhile, the second generation of the large SUV is in production there, as an S version and as the Q7 e-tron plug-in hybrid.

In 2019, production of the Audi Q4 will start at Audi Hungaria in Győr. With this model, the brand is entering the segment of compact utility vehicles (CUVs). Featuring a typical coupe-style silhouette, the Audi Q4 will be positioned between the Audi Q3 and Q5. And as of 2018, Audi Hungaria will also be responsible for production of the Audi Q3 compact SUV, which until then will continue to be produced in Martorell, Spain.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Two new Audi Q models planned for production started by stuart View original post
  • AutoComSoft VIS Info System

VW Audi Forum - UK Sole Distributor for the AutoComSoft Vis Info System

The IDEAL companion for the VCDS user

• PayPal Donation

If you like this website, and would like to give something in return, you can make a donation. Your donation will be used to help pay for hosting service, and on improving the website and facilities for members. If you would like to make a donation, please enter your amount and follow the PayPal link.

• Recent Forum Posts

Nemo78

etron order

Good to hear you're enjoying it! I spotted my first eTron yesterday on the A50 as was taking little ones to Alton Towers.

I can try and help

Nemo78 Today, 09:38 AM Go to last post
    Davgta10

Re: etron order

Put afew miles on the car now....omg its awesome lol, last night was the first night time drive.......the ambient lighting, the headlights/auto main beam

Davgta10 Today, 09:04 AM Go to last post
    Tripletrouble

Re: Cam belt change interval

I have searched everywhere on the internet and cannot find a definitive answer, it's really annoying me!

Tripletrouble Today, 08:57 AM Go to last post
    quattrogary

Re: 2005 2.5tdi allroad couple of problems Help !

Thanks crasher will get this checked out next week, anything else i should look at such as injectors ?

quattrogary Today, 07:02 AM Go to last post
    hshah

Re: Tyre Pressures

So I've set the fronts to 41 and rears to 38

I've noticed that with these new tyres, if I try and floor it on dry tarmac (from standstill)

hshah Today, 07:00 AM Go to last post
    UMEL

Re: DIY Oil and filter change

No the tube is not bent. I rotated it through 360 trying it at different positions but could feel something preventing full penetration. I am going to

UMEL Today, 06:57 AM Go to last post
    No1coolfool

Anyone with Vagcom in london / central london?

Hey just got my a5 57, would like to remove the satnav cd but its locked in and id like to also unlock the hidden menu etc, if anyone can help please

No1coolfool Today, 02:16 AM Go to last post
    MHDxMK5BK

Re: Toe adjustment seized, Passat B6 rear wheels

Just realised I didn't respond, thanks for this.

The rear sags a bit on the drivers side and a bump stop has gone as well. I do wonder whether

MHDxMK5BK Yesterday, 11:29 PM Go to last post
    Chris

Re: Golf cruise control stalk

Nope.

Chris Yesterday, 10:16 PM Go to last post
    jcdub

VW CC R Line vs GT

I'm looking to purchase either a 2013 - 2014 cc GT 177 TDI a dsg or a R Line 177 dsg. Do you think it's worth paying the extra for the R Line over the

jcdub Yesterday, 10:02 PM Go to last post
    turboextreme

Re: Anyone experienced problems after the emissions scandal recall??

Vw is apparently suspending the recall fix due to all the failures of Dpf and egr valves there is a interesting read on autoexpress.

VW emissions

turboextreme Yesterday, 08:51 PM Go to last post
    Harley8588

Re: PCP quotation for A6 Ultra Black Edition

+1 for Orangewheels. Bought my last two cars from them. £13K off the retail price with options etc. £8K deposit £360pcm. Black Edition, Quattro, S-Tronic,

Harley8588 Yesterday, 07:51 PM Go to last post
    Harley8588

Re: With a new A6 on the horizon...

I got my Black Edition in October. Retail with options was £47K, I paid £34. Orangewheels.co.uk 👍🏼

Harley8588 Yesterday, 07:43 PM Go to last post
    Gmonster

DIY Oil and filter change

My last oil change was a diy/pumped job. 2013 c7 2.0 tdi I have. I was a bit short in that I got c4 litres out.. which was quite a bit more than you...

Gmonster Yesterday, 07:03 PM Go to last post
    Paul of Banbury

Re: 1.9 TDI ARL engined Seat Leon pushing oil into exhaust via turbo

I have just repaired my daughters 1.9 TDI 2006 with smokey exhaust, it's previous owner had changed the turbo, boost pipe and a long list of items. I

Paul of Banbury Yesterday, 06:25 PM Go to last post

• Facebook

• Advertisements

• Advertisements

• Advertisements

Disclaimer: VW Audi Forum is an "independant enthusiast website", and is in no way related to any of the Worldwide Volkswagen,Audi,Seat,Skoda,Bentley,Bugatti,Porsche or Lamborghini group of Companies. For official up to date information on any of there vehicles, please visit the official websites. Any comments made throughout this website, are the views of the respective poster, and in no way represent the views of the VW Audi Forum Administration, or the worldwide Volkswagen & Audi Group of companies.

VW Audi Forum do not vet and are not responsible for any information which is posted in this forum. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.

Copyright: Images used on this website by the Administration are "Copyright" of Volkswagen GB, Volkswagen AG (Germany), Audi GB, Audi AG (Germany), Volkswagen Motorsport GB, Volkswagen Motorsport AG (Germany), Audi Motorsport AG (Germany), Volkswagen Racing GB, Bentley, Bugatti, Porsche and Lamborghini. No image can be replicated by anyone WITHOUT the relevent Companies written permission.

All trademarks and copyrights remain property of their respective owners.

No part of the VW Audi Forum website or forum may be reproduced without written permission from the site administration

PLEASE NOTE - PERSONAL ABUSE, ABUSE AGAINST THIS OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR ANY COMPANY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. OFFENDERS WILL BE MODERATED OR EVEN BANNED.

This website and forum are best viewed at a minimum resolution of 1024 by 768.

- VW AUDI Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum - Volkswagen (VW) - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Bentley - Bugatti - Lamborghini - Porsche - VW Audi Forum -

- www.vwaudiforum.co.uk - www.vwaudiforum.co.uk -