Notices

• VW Audi Forum - The # 1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group of vehicles including Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini and Porsche

Topics covered include Volkswagen (VW) Group news & reviews, owners gallery, advice and general information on everything related to the Volkswagen group of vehicles

Including owners and enthusiats of Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Lamborghini, Bugatti and Porsche

• Two new Audi Q models planned for production

• Production of the Audi Q8 crossover SUV to start in Bratislava in 2018
    • Audi Q4 compact utility vehicle from Győr as of 2019
    • Board of Management Member for Production Prof. Dr. Hubert Waltl: “Increased competitiveness in the SUV segment”

Audi is to expand its portfolio with two new Q models and has announced where they will be built: Production of the Audi Q8 will start in Bratislava (Slovakia) in 2018 and the first Audi Q4 will drive off the assembly line in Győr (Hungary) in 2019.

“We will integrate two completely new Q‑models into the existing production network and will thus increase our competitiveness in an extremely important segment,” stated Audi’s Board of Management Member for Production and Logistics, Prof. Dr. Hubert Waltl.

With the Audi Q8, the brand will open up a new segment for its top-end models. The premium SUV in a coupe style combines great spaciousness with emotive design and offers the latest technologies in assistance and infotainment systems. Audi will produce the model in Bratislava as of 2018. The Audi Q7 has already been produced at the Slovakian plant since 2005. Meanwhile, the second generation of the large SUV is in production there, as an S version and as the Q7 e-tron plug-in hybrid.

In 2019, production of the Audi Q4 will start at Audi Hungaria in Győr. With this model, the brand is entering the segment of compact utility vehicles (CUVs). Featuring a typical coupe-style silhouette, the Audi Q4 will be positioned between the Audi Q3 and Q5. And as of 2018, Audi Hungaria will also be responsible for production of the Audi Q3 compact SUV, which until then will continue to be produced in Martorell, Spain.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Two new Audi Q models planned for production started by stuart View original post
  • AutoComSoft VIS Info System

VW Audi Forum - UK Sole Distributor for the AutoComSoft Vis Info System

The IDEAL companion for the VCDS user

• PayPal Donation

If you like this website, and would like to give something in return, you can make a donation. Your donation will be used to help pay for hosting service, and on improving the website and facilities for members. If you would like to make a donation, please enter your amount and follow the PayPal link.

• Recent Forum Posts

lynalldiscovery

Re: A6 C6 Allroad 3.0 tdi fumes

Straight away I thought injectors or cracked/blown manifold gasket, was nearly sick when i lifted washer bottle cap and took a deep sniff, cheapest fix

lynalldiscovery Today, 03:15 AM Go to last post
    muumipeikko

Re: Fixed vs Variable Service intervals

This seems to be one area BMW beats Audi hands down. My old M3 from memory started off with 15K on the service clock, if I thrashed it they might take

muumipeikko Today, 01:08 AM Go to last post
    kergan

Re: 2003 c5 rs6 avant

That was the first place I looked

kergan Yesterday, 11:36 PM Go to last post
    Lozzy90

Boot well full of water, boot lining not wet?

Hi again as the title says had to put my spare on today after getting a flat tyre and the wheel-well has about 2 inch's of water in it, yet nothing in

Lozzy90 Yesterday, 10:35 PM Go to last post
    Lozzy90

Re: Battery light on sometimes in heavy rain/drive through big puddles

No under-tray isn't fitted car didn't come with it. I'll have a look at the tensioner tomorrow see if it's moving as it should when the engines running.

Lozzy90 Yesterday, 10:34 PM Go to last post
    A6S

Re: First Servicing for Audi A6

First service is just a quick oil service. Dealers will be around £200 and around half that at Indy. All dealers will price match so you can get that

A6S Yesterday, 10:31 PM Go to last post
    nick41

Re: Passat GT 1.6 TDI Estate RaceChip Pro2

Hi there - did you ever try this?

nick41 Yesterday, 10:11 PM Go to last post
    SMILEMAN

I have the all inclusive service plan with this one so didn't pay, but think its a couple of hundred.
    Sure others can tell you though.
    Whatever

SMILEMAN Yesterday, 09:54 PM Go to last post
    dtwort

Re: MY17 2.0 TDI QUATTRO - Engine Stalls

Hi, thanks for the suggestion chaps but it's not start stop. It won't go again if I press the accelerator. I have to move the selector to park and restart

dtwort Yesterday, 09:24 PM Go to last post
    dan2485

Re: A6 C6 Allroad 3.0 tdi fumes

When the DPF self regens this can give a smell throught the cabin climate control this is supposed to be normal.

dan2485 Yesterday, 09:17 PM Go to last post
    alexl102

Buying fuses - where's best?

My cigarette lighter isn't working to charge my phone etc. Charger is fine as I've tested it in the port in the boot and in another car. I assume it must

alexl102 Yesterday, 09:06 PM Go to last post
    Birminator

S4 avant engine trouble

I am having all kinds of random issues with my car at the moment I have had it into Vag and they can't seem to find an issue , I was wandering if any

Birminator Yesterday, 09:04 PM Go to last post
    lifemoveon

Thanks man. Mind if I ask how much did it cost you for your first service please? I'm not too far away from you and could possibly take the trip over.

lifemoveon Yesterday, 08:59 PM Go to last post
    Maccarone88

Re: Intermittent high idle

hi , i've inboxed you let me know if you have my msg. thanks

Maccarone88 Yesterday, 08:57 PM Go to last post
    NHN

Re: HELP PLEASE - Engine Keeps Cutting Out!

Longtime buddy, can I borrow your experience for a minute please bud.

Friend has a A4 cab B6 2.4, randomly cuts out say could be anything

NHN Yesterday, 08:50 PM Go to last post

• Facebook

• Advertisements

• Advertisements

• Advertisements

Disclaimer: VW Audi Forum is an "independant enthusiast website", administered in line with guidelines supplied by VAG in the UK, and is in no way related to any of the Worldwide Volkswagen,Audi,Seat,Skoda,Bentley,Bugatti,Porsche or Lamborghini group of Companies. For official up to date information on any of there vehicles, please visit the official websites. Any comments made throughout this website, are the views of the respective poster, and in no way represent the views of the VW Audi Forum Administration, or the worldwide Volkswagen & Audi Group of companies.

VW Audi Forum do not vet and are not responsible for any information which is posted in this forum. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.

Copyright: Certain "words", "phrases" and "Images" used on this website by the Administration are "Copyright" of Volkswagen GB, Volkswagen AG (Germany), Audi GB, Audi AG (Germany), Volkswagen Motorsport GB, Volkswagen Motorsport AG (Germany), Audi Motorsport AG (Germany), Volkswagen Racing GB, Bentley, Bugatti, Porsche and Lamborghini. No image can be replicated by anyone WITHOUT the relevant Companies written permission.

All trademarks and copyrights remain property of their respective owners.

No part of the VW Audi Forum website or forum may be reproduced without written permission from the site administration

PLEASE NOTE - PERSONAL ABUSE, ABUSE AGAINST THIS OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR ANY COMPANY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. OFFENDERS WILL BE MODERATED OR EVEN BANNED.

This website and forum are best viewed at a minimum resolution of 1024 by 768.

- VW AUDI Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum - Volkswagen (VW) - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Bentley - Bugatti - Lamborghini - Porsche - VW Audi Forum -

- www.vwaudiforum.co.uk - www.vwaudiforum.co.uk -