Notices

• VW Audi Forum - The # 1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group of vehicles including Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini and Porsche

Topics covered include Volkswagen (VW) Group news & reviews, owners gallery, advice and general information on everything related to the Volkswagen group of vehicles

Including owners and enthusiats of Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Lamborghini, Bugatti and Porsche

• Seat launches sporty FR on high-selling Ateca

• New FR trim level brings fun at the wheel, sportiness and dynamism to the Ateca range, without compromising luxury
    • World premiere at Automobile Barcelona 11-21 May 2017
    • Ateca FR is further step in SEAT’s largest ever product offensive
    • New 2.0 TSI 190PS engine with 4Drive and seven-speed DSG-auto gearbox

Fun at the wheel, luxury and refinement, combined with a stylish and sporty character – SEAT has unveiled the Ateca FR. The latest addition to the brand’s high-selling SUV range will take to the stage at the Barcelona International Motor Show, AUTOMOBILE BARCELONA, from the 11th to 21st May 2017.

The Spanish manufacturer is in the midst of its largest ever product offensive, which has also seen the launch of the Ateca itself, New Leon and All-New Ibiza and soon, in the second half of the year, the new crossover, Arona.

The sporty FR trim has been added to the current UK Ateca range which consists of S, SE and SE Technology, and will sit just below the halo XCELLENCE versions. Since its launch, SEAT has sold more than 40,000 units of the smash-hit Ateca worldwide. This model, alongside the success of the Leon, Alhambra and Ibiza, contributed to SEAT achieving an operating profit of 143 million euros in 2016, the highest in the company’s history, and to finishing the year with its fourth consecutive annual sales increase.

The Ateca FR adds yet another level of excitement to our first SUV. The agile and precise handling ofAteca is reinforced with a touch of dynamism and fun at the wheel, with the FR trim adding for example Dynamic Chassis Control and progressive steering” commented Dr. Matthias Rabe, Vice-President of R&D at SEAT. “It’s a sportiness that adds to all the technology the Ateca has onboard.”

The Ateca FR stands out through exclusive 18-inch ‘Performance’ alloy wheels (19-inch machined optional), combined with body coloured wheelarches and side skirts that come with an aluminium moulding running along the lower section of the doors. The rear window is framed by black spoilers, with the rear spoiler matching the car’s bodywork colour. The rear bumpers are also exclusively designed for the FR and also come in the same hue as the bodywork. Typical FR logos also appear front and rear, plus, roof rails and window frames in black. Up close, the grille comes in gloss black, while its LED front fog
    lights have also received an exclusive FR design treatment.

Inside, the aluminium door strips complete with FR logo are immediately noticeable as soon as the front doors are opened. The logo can also be found on the multi-function, leather sports steering wheel covered, with gloss black insert. Sporty cabin touches come by way of standard sports seats in Alcantara® (leather is optionl) and the aluminium pedals. Red stitching on the steering wheel, seats and gear lever gaiter, enhance the sporty character of the SEAT Ateca FR still further. At the same time, there are elegant details in black that give a luxurious touch to the interior, such as the roof and interior door mouldings, which also come with an exclusive FR finish.

The FR trim level will comprise a range of EU6 petrol and diesel engines, ranging in power from 150PS to 190PS, including a new 2.0 TSI 190 unit. A range of manual and DSG-auto transmissions feature. Four-wheel-drive will be available on both 2.0 TDI engines, plus, the new 2.0 TSI. DCC (Dynamic Chassis Control) and progressive steering will also be available.

UK pricing and specification for the Ateca FR line-up will be confirmed closer to launch this summer.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Seat launches sporty FR on high-selling Ateca started by stuart View original post
  • AutoComSoft VIS Info System

VW Audi Forum - UK Sole Distributor for the AutoComSoft Vis Info System

The IDEAL companion for the VCDS user

• PayPal Donation

If you like this website, and would like to give something in return, you can make a donation. Your donation will be used to help pay for hosting service, and on improving the website and facilities for members. If you would like to make a donation, please enter your amount and follow the PayPal link.

• Recent Forum Posts

pxr5

Re: Streaming Music 2017 MY A6

You are likely right, notably that the USB is needed. But that looks like it only refers to the Q7.

pxr5 Today, 04:11 PM Go to last post
    FLAPPERJACK76

Re: Vw touran 2004

Have a look at the fuses. I have seen a fair few rear interior roof lights with condensation and corrosion on the contacts.

Sent from my

FLAPPERJACK76 Today, 03:55 PM Go to last post
    Rob69

Re: Air con 2yr service

I declined to have it done on my wife's 2 year old UP! earlier this year, but I dare say if your air con compressor packs up ( as my FIL's 4 year old

Rob69 Today, 03:35 PM Go to last post
    Rob69

Re: 2005 Golf GTD 140

I run my PD engines on Quantum longlife III synthetic, it's said to be rebranded castrol, don't know about that but it's been ok for me, the required

Rob69 Today, 03:28 PM Go to last post
    dog78

Re: 2005 Golf GTD 140

Hi Rob, thanks for the information mate, it was much appreciated.
    Is it alright to run it on fully synthetic oil.
    My friend has has VW

dog78 Today, 03:00 PM Go to last post
    johnsimcox

...and in the UK to get MMI Plus you need to buy the Tech Pack

johnsimcox Today, 02:55 PM Go to last post
    artheb

Art.-No. 4M0051472

Simply activate the smartphone interface retrospectively for your Audi.

Activation document for when retrofitting

artheb Today, 02:53 PM Go to last post
    johnsimcox

retrofit only applies to cars with the Tech pack introduced with the facelift as it needs the USB connection rather than the AMI connection

johnsimcox Today, 02:37 PM Go to last post
    pxr5

Maybe it's for tech pack only but it can certainly be retrofitted on my A7 (with Tech Pack). Part Number - 4M0051472. This advert doesn't say if it's

pxr5 Today, 02:23 PM Go to last post
    A6S

Re: Air con 2yr service

I had mine done under warranty when it was 18 months old as it wasn't as cold as I expected. It made a huge difference and instantly gets cold now.

A6S Today, 02:15 PM Go to last post
    SJB333

Not sure I fully understood, I've got an A6 / Black Edition / 2.0 TDI Ultra / 2016 (FL - MY17) / S-Tronic / Daytona Grey. However I don't have the Tech

SJB333 Today, 02:07 PM Go to last post
    Lunchtimer

Air con 2yr service

I suspect everyone receives the main dealer email/phone call invitation to get the air conditioning system serviced after 2 years?
    Anyone know

Lunchtimer Today, 01:37 PM Go to last post
    Andymcdonald

2018 news

Hi All

I chose to cancel tech pack and thought I'd only get 3 month Audi connect, however I learnt that all 2018 Q7 vehicle orders will get

Andymcdonald Today, 01:35 PM Go to last post
    MrSmithr

Re: Issues with stop start

They certainly don't rush. Hopefully the harness does fix it.

Keep me updated

MrSmithr Today, 01:08 PM Go to last post
    Hasnain786

Vw touran 2004

I have a vw touran 2004 and all the interior lights have suddenly stopped working but they door lights workand also the boot light does not work, can

Hasnain786 Today, 01:06 PM Go to last post

• Facebook

• Advertisements

• Advertisements

• Advertisements

Disclaimer: VW Audi Forum is an "independant enthusiast website", administered in line with guidelines supplied by VAG in the UK, and is in no way related to any of the Worldwide Volkswagen,Audi,Seat,Skoda,Bentley,Bugatti,Porsche or Lamborghini group of Companies. For official up to date information on any of there vehicles, please visit the official websites. Any comments made throughout this website, are the views of the respective poster, and in no way represent the views of the VW Audi Forum Administration, or the worldwide Volkswagen & Audi Group of companies.

VW Audi Forum do not vet and are not responsible for any information which is posted in this forum. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.

Copyright: Certain "words", "phrases" and "Images" used on this website by the Administration are "Copyright" of Volkswagen GB, Volkswagen AG (Germany), Audi GB, Audi AG (Germany), Volkswagen Motorsport GB, Volkswagen Motorsport AG (Germany), Audi Motorsport AG (Germany), Volkswagen Racing GB, Bentley, Bugatti, Porsche and Lamborghini. No image can be replicated by anyone WITHOUT the relevant Companies written permission.

All trademarks and copyrights remain property of their respective owners.

No part of the VW Audi Forum website or forum may be reproduced without written permission from the site administration

PLEASE NOTE - PERSONAL ABUSE, ABUSE AGAINST THIS OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR ANY COMPANY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. OFFENDERS WILL BE MODERATED OR EVEN BANNED.

This website and forum are best viewed at a minimum resolution of 1024 by 768.

- VW AUDI Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum - Volkswagen (VW) - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Bentley - Bugatti - Lamborghini - Porsche - VW Audi Forum -

- www.vwaudiforum.co.uk - www.vwaudiforum.co.uk -