Notices

• VW Audi Forum - The # 1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group of vehicles including Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini and Porsche

Topics covered include Volkswagen (VW) Group news & reviews, owners gallery, advice and general information on everything related to the Volkswagen group of vehicles

Including owners and enthusiats of Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Lamborghini, Bugatti and Porsche

• All-new Audi Q5 is a hit with Euro NCAP

Premium Audi SUV secures five-star crash test score

• Five-star Euro NCAP rating for the highly successful Audi SUV
    • Top marks for occupant and pedestrian protection
    • Extensive range of driver assistance systems available

The new Q5 is the latest Audi to be awarded five stars by Euro NCAP, the organisationís highest possible rating. The top score means the second generation of the bestselling SUV is among the safest cars in its class.

The Audi Q5 showed off its strengths in every type of test, scoring points for occupant protection, child safety and pedestrian protection. Also contributing to the SUVís rating were the driver assistance systems that are fitted as standard equipment Ė including pre sense city, the emergency braking system that reacts to vehicles up ahead of the car and to pedestrians.

The Q5 achieved excellent values for crash safety, even though its overall weight has been reduced by up to 90 kg. The outstanding NCAP test results underscore the high standards the brand with the four rings upholds in the areas of active and passive safety, and in lightweight construction.

Euro NCAP has been conducting comparative testing of new cars for crash safety since 1997. The testing organisationís membership comprises a number of European transport ministries and automobile clubs, insurance companies and consumer protection groups. Its comprehensive range of test requirements are considerably more demanding than the specifications set by European legislators.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: All-new Audi Q5 is a hit with Euro NCAP started by stuart View original post
  • AutoComSoft VIS Info System

VW Audi Forum - UK Sole Distributor for the AutoComSoft Vis Info System

The IDEAL companion for the VCDS user

• PayPal Donation

If you like this website, and would like to give something in return, you can make a donation. Your donation will be used to help pay for hosting service, and on improving the website and facilities for members. If you would like to make a donation, please enter your amount and follow the PayPal link.

• Recent Forum Posts

hshah

Re: Launching a BiTDi

I almost soiled myself! The car is fast as it is, but that is just a completely different feeling. The new tyres (Pilot Sport 4 S) made a big difference

hshah Today, 03:00 AM Go to last post
    JSRed

Just thought I'd say in case you'd thought about carving four rings into an oak... [emoji23]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

JSRed Today, 12:15 AM Go to last post
    hshah

I would have thought that that was a given... don't want to end up in a tree lol!

hshah Today, 12:12 AM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: Anyone experienced problems after the emissions scandal recall??

Firstly, I hope not and secondly, only a drop or two over the last few months, saving a packet!

Crasher Today, 12:11 AM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: Intermittent severe loss of power A4 B5 1.8 normally aspirated Avant.

No, the AMM, MAF (Mass Air Flow) is a nasty Americanism for an Air Mass Meter, both myself and thousands of other people have had problems with non genuine

Crasher Today, 12:09 AM Go to last post
    JSRed

Forgot to say the steering wheel must be straight too.

Enjoy [emoji23]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

JSRed Today, 12:08 AM Go to last post
    hshah

Ooo, I didn't know about this... I've done 19000 miles in my car, so will test in a few hours

hshah Today, 12:06 AM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: First post! Smearing wipers

What have you been washing it with? It sounds like wax on the glass from a car wash. Use Autoglym glass polish.

Crasher Today, 12:03 AM Go to last post
    DL78

First post! Smearing wipers

Hi all, my first post here.
    Does anyone else have a problem with smearing and skipping wipers front and rear? I can hardly see when it rains at

DL78 Yesterday, 11:26 PM Go to last post
    MikeRoelofs

Re: 72 Hours Post Delivery - First Impressions

Yes I can confirm, noticed it yesterday. When high beam is on auto and turns from white to blue (as in matrix active) as short pull on the stalk will

MikeRoelofs Yesterday, 11:19 PM Go to last post
    JSRed

From what I understand, the S-Tronic (DSG) launch control is different to the Tiptronic launch which I'm talking about here. The S-Tronic box has it as

JSRed Yesterday, 11:04 PM Go to last post
    dtwort

Hi,

Once you've got VCDS you will be able to read the launch control counter. Mine is still set to 0 because I haven't been brave enough

dtwort Yesterday, 10:56 PM Go to last post
    JSRed

Launching a BiTDi

I've read up a few things about being able to launch the BiTDi and decided to give it a go.

So, for those who haven't heard of this before,

JSRed Yesterday, 10:47 PM Go to last post
    JMR1

Re: Bit of a leak ... lol

Hi 28th, with that amount of water, I would be inclined to take out the front seats, and remove the carpet completely, including any underlay. This will

JMR1 Yesterday, 10:46 PM Go to last post
    shuggy2005

Re: My car is dead!

Hi,

Sorry, I realised I wasn't that clear. I managed to get an extension ratchet that was thin enough to slip in and change the battery over.

shuggy2005 Yesterday, 10:30 PM Go to last post

• Facebook

• Advertisements

• Advertisements

• Advertisements

Disclaimer: VW Audi Forum is an "independant enthusiast website", and is in no way related to any of the Worldwide Volkswagen,Audi,Seat,Skoda,Bentley,Bugatti,Porsche or Lamborghini group of Companies. For official up to date information on any of there vehicles, please visit the official websites. Any comments made throughout this website, are the views of the respective poster, and in no way represent the views of the VW Audi Forum Administration, or the worldwide Volkswagen & Audi Group of companies.

VW Audi Forum do not vet and are not responsible for any information which is posted in this forum. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.

Copyright: Images used on this website by the Administration are "Copyright" of Volkswagen GB, Volkswagen AG (Germany), Audi GB, Audi AG (Germany), Volkswagen Motorsport GB, Volkswagen Motorsport AG (Germany), Audi Motorsport AG (Germany), Volkswagen Racing GB, Bentley, Bugatti, Porsche and Lamborghini. No image can be replicated by anyone WITHOUT the relevent Companies written permission.

All trademarks and copyrights remain property of their respective owners.

No part of the VW Audi Forum website or forum may be reproduced without written permission from the site administration

PLEASE NOTE - PERSONAL ABUSE, ABUSE AGAINST THIS OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR ANY COMPANY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. OFFENDERS WILL BE MODERATED OR EVEN BANNED.

This website and forum are best viewed at a minimum resolution of 1024 by 768.

- VW AUDI Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum - Volkswagen (VW) - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Bentley - Bugatti - Lamborghini - Porsche - VW Audi Forum -

- www.vwaudiforum.co.uk - www.vwaudiforum.co.uk -