Notices

• VW Audi Forum - The # 1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group of vehicles including Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini and Porsche

Topics covered include Volkswagen (VW) Group news & reviews, owners gallery, advice and general information on everything related to the Volkswagen group of vehicles

Including owners and enthusiats of Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Lamborghini, Bugatti and Porsche

• All-new Audi Q5 is a hit with Euro NCAP

Premium Audi SUV secures five-star crash test score

• Five-star Euro NCAP rating for the highly successful Audi SUV
    • Top marks for occupant and pedestrian protection
    • Extensive range of driver assistance systems available

The new Q5 is the latest Audi to be awarded five stars by Euro NCAP, the organisationís highest possible rating. The top score means the second generation of the bestselling SUV is among the safest cars in its class.

The Audi Q5 showed off its strengths in every type of test, scoring points for occupant protection, child safety and pedestrian protection. Also contributing to the SUVís rating were the driver assistance systems that are fitted as standard equipment Ė including pre sense city, the emergency braking system that reacts to vehicles up ahead of the car and to pedestrians.

The Q5 achieved excellent values for crash safety, even though its overall weight has been reduced by up to 90 kg. The outstanding NCAP test results underscore the high standards the brand with the four rings upholds in the areas of active and passive safety, and in lightweight construction.

Euro NCAP has been conducting comparative testing of new cars for crash safety since 1997. The testing organisationís membership comprises a number of European transport ministries and automobile clubs, insurance companies and consumer protection groups. Its comprehensive range of test requirements are considerably more demanding than the specifications set by European legislators.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: All-new Audi Q5 is a hit with Euro NCAP started by stuart View original post
  • AutoComSoft VIS Info System

VW Audi Forum - UK Sole Distributor for the AutoComSoft Vis Info System

The IDEAL companion for the VCDS user

• PayPal Donation

If you like this website, and would like to give something in return, you can make a donation. Your donation will be used to help pay for hosting service, and on improving the website and facilities for members. If you would like to make a donation, please enter your amount and follow the PayPal link.

• Recent Forum Posts

shabazmo

Re: Alluminium track arms. which brans

Thanks Crasher. As always you are a great help. Was in Nottingham on Tuesday. I should have popped in to say hello.

shabazmo Yesterday, 11:26 PM Go to last post
    geoffreytro

Re: Audi A4 cabriolet brakes binding front nearside, rear offside to a lesser extent

Thanks - I have hyperlinked the thread you referred to (below) in case someone is searching with the same problem and finds my thread

1.9tdi

geoffreytro Yesterday, 11:24 PM Go to last post
    JSRed

Re: A6 Bitdi brake pad warning

Good tip. I'll do that cheers

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

JSRed Yesterday, 11:22 PM Go to last post
    geoffreytro

Re: Audi A4 cabriolet brakes binding front nearside, rear offside to a lesser extent

Thanks for all responses. Solution was new servo - hopefully helps someone in the future!

geoffreytro Yesterday, 11:20 PM Go to last post
    A6S

Re: Been away a while, Q? about SD Card Nav Maps

My colleague got his update last year for £150 from a dealer and that includes mmi update as well.
    Shop around and see. Dealers prices vary from

A6S Yesterday, 11:12 PM Go to last post
    A6S

Re: A6 Bitdi brake pad warning

I got full set all round disc and pads for £280 delivered. All trw.
    Check your service book for build pr codes itís 3 characters. Then find the

A6S Yesterday, 11:09 PM Go to last post
    JSRed

Re: Kufatec "Soundbooster Pro Active Sound" fitted and working

I plugged mine into the laptop and turned off that stupid power start *****. I've also changed the sound map to go quieter at higher speeds. I'm pretty

JSRed Yesterday, 11:01 PM Go to last post
    wardienet

Re: 2018 Map update

Just completed mine via SD Card update. Very simple it keeps chugging away on it in the background and you can restart the car during the update. Clever

wardienet Yesterday, 10:52 PM Go to last post
    davidgtr

Re: not making boost

Ok so i figured out what was wrong and it was a massive exhaust leak between the manifold and the head.

The reason it was leaking is incredibly

davidgtr Yesterday, 10:45 PM Go to last post
    malek22

Re: SEATS - Need advice fairly urgently.

Hi all,
    i have in my car totally basic seats, without any electric features (except lumbar support and heating), now i have bought complete interior

malek22 Yesterday, 10:41 PM Go to last post
    jordytoe

Re: Stinks of rich Exhaust fumes

Yeah I been looking at the cost of new ones they are ridiculous. And even worse if it doesn't solve the problem!!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using

jordytoe Yesterday, 10:39 PM Go to last post
    Dave_1984

Re: Brake warning light on startup

Nice one, thanks. If it's easier I could give you my email address?

Thanks
    Dave.

Dave_1984 Yesterday, 10:37 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

Even off the car it can be impossible to tell if the CAN is empty, we use an endoscope probe inspection camera through a sensor port. The only way we

Crasher Yesterday, 10:36 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: HELP! More Rough Idle, Juddering and Rev problems

Difficult to reply on an iPad but here goes.

Bad idling common, almost always injectors OR cam timing, i.e. Torsion value.

It

Crasher Yesterday, 10:29 PM Go to last post
    jordytoe

Also would a proper remap be able to sort it if the can has been gutted or will it need a new can as well?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

jordytoe Yesterday, 10:27 PM Go to last post

• Recent Blog Posts

PFJones

Now selling Autoterm Heating Systems

We are pleased announce we are now selling the entire range of vehicle air and water heaters from Autoterm Heating Systems....

PFJones 10-11-2017 12:23 PM
    PFJones

Towbar fitting Leeds

Our mobile towbar fitting service has now been rolled out to Leeds, all fitters are time served. All towbar fits are covered by our motor traders insurance, the fitting can be done at either your...

PFJones 07-11-2017 02:21 PM

• Facebook

• Advertisements

• Advertisements

• Advertisements

Disclaimer: VW Audi Forum is an "independant enthusiast website", administered in line with guidelines supplied by VAG in the UK, and is in no way related to any of the Worldwide Volkswagen,Audi,Seat,Skoda,Bentley,Bugatti,Porsche or Lamborghini group of Companies. For official up to date information on any of there vehicles, please visit the official websites. Any comments made throughout this website, are the views of the respective poster, and in no way represent the views of the VW Audi Forum Administration, or the worldwide Volkswagen & Audi Group of companies.

VW Audi Forum do not vet and are not responsible for any information which is posted in this forum. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.

Copyright: Certain "words", "phrases" and "Images" used on this website by the Administration are "Copyright" of Volkswagen GB, Volkswagen AG (Germany), Audi GB, Audi AG (Germany), Volkswagen Motorsport GB, Volkswagen Motorsport AG (Germany), Audi Motorsport AG (Germany), Volkswagen Racing GB, Bentley, Bugatti, Porsche and Lamborghini. No image can be replicated by anyone WITHOUT the relevant Companies written permission.

All trademarks and copyrights remain property of their respective owners.

No part of the VW Audi Forum website or forum may be reproduced without written permission from the site administration

PLEASE NOTE - PERSONAL ABUSE, ABUSE AGAINST THIS OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR ANY COMPANY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. OFFENDERS WILL BE MODERATED OR EVEN BANNED.

This website and forum are best viewed at a minimum resolution of 1024 by 768.

- VW AUDI Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum - Volkswagen (VW) - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Bentley - Bugatti - Lamborghini - Porsche - VW Audi Forum -

- www.vwaudiforum.co.uk - www.vwaudiforum.co.uk -