Notices

• VW Audi Forum - The # 1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group of vehicles including Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini and Porsche

Topics covered include Volkswagen (VW) Group news & reviews, owners gallery, advice and general information on everything related to the Volkswagen group of vehicles

Including owners and enthusiats of Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Lamborghini, Bugatti and Porsche

• All-new Audi Q5 is a hit with Euro NCAP

Premium Audi SUV secures five-star crash test score

• Five-star Euro NCAP rating for the highly successful Audi SUV
    • Top marks for occupant and pedestrian protection
    • Extensive range of driver assistance systems available

The new Q5 is the latest Audi to be awarded five stars by Euro NCAP, the organisationís highest possible rating. The top score means the second generation of the bestselling SUV is among the safest cars in its class.

The Audi Q5 showed off its strengths in every type of test, scoring points for occupant protection, child safety and pedestrian protection. Also contributing to the SUVís rating were the driver assistance systems that are fitted as standard equipment Ė including pre sense city, the emergency braking system that reacts to vehicles up ahead of the car and to pedestrians.

The Q5 achieved excellent values for crash safety, even though its overall weight has been reduced by up to 90 kg. The outstanding NCAP test results underscore the high standards the brand with the four rings upholds in the areas of active and passive safety, and in lightweight construction.

Euro NCAP has been conducting comparative testing of new cars for crash safety since 1997. The testing organisationís membership comprises a number of European transport ministries and automobile clubs, insurance companies and consumer protection groups. Its comprehensive range of test requirements are considerably more demanding than the specifications set by European legislators.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: All-new Audi Q5 is a hit with Euro NCAP started by stuart View original post
  • AutoComSoft VIS Info System

VW Audi Forum - UK Sole Distributor for the AutoComSoft Vis Info System

The IDEAL companion for the VCDS user

• PayPal Donation

If you like this website, and would like to give something in return, you can make a donation. Your donation will be used to help pay for hosting service, and on improving the website and facilities for members. If you would like to make a donation, please enter your amount and follow the PayPal link.

• Recent Forum Posts

MK7 GOLF

Re: 2014 mk7 golf GTD

Cheers for the reply.. It's not from a VW dealer,but it is from a well known dealer, he seems very legit..
    When I asked him if the car had ever

MK7 GOLF Today, 12:51 AM Go to last post
    Strath44

Re: Audi A6 2008 one pad wearing quickly at rear

hey, bit of an update!

I ended up taking the caliper off the car as it was going to be ten times easier to work on!

I had to

Strath44 Today, 12:27 AM Go to last post
    Snaga

Golf mk4 diagnostic and maybe key recoding?

Hi there

As the title says im after a scan, to see whats going on with my new golf and hopefully getting my key fobs to work. I live in

Snaga Today, 12:19 AM Go to last post
    Chris81

Re: Live Streaming of C8 A7 Launch (19/10/17 - 18:00 BST)

Oh yeah and they are only in combination with HD Matrix lights at £1900 on top of OLED rear light.
    Absolute madness.....

Chris81 Yesterday, 11:50 PM Go to last post
    dan2485

Re: dodgy door lock

A new lock is needed as the micro switches inside the lock are failing.

One switch stays in the wrong position which stops the lock from

dan2485 Yesterday, 11:24 PM Go to last post
    ukgroucho

Re: Live Streaming of C8 A7 Launch (19/10/17 - 18:00 BST)

Someone in Audi marketing has lost their mind. I really cannot imagine many people dropping that kind of cash on a feature that is primarily an aesthetic

ukgroucho Yesterday, 11:07 PM Go to last post
    J11CRM

Re: VCDS in Lanarkshire

I have an Ay and want some help unlocking some of the functions with VCDS, I don't have the system, can you help? Or should I just buy the cable and

J11CRM Yesterday, 10:57 PM Go to last post
    TAskew

S4 steering issues

Hi all.

We have a 2011 S4 and around 12 months ago my hubby had a slight incident in it. In short he went round a corner a little quick

TAskew Yesterday, 10:49 PM Go to last post
    Devonian100cs

Re: Anyone own a 2 litre FSI SE petrol ?

Thanks how do you remove it ?

Devonian100cs Yesterday, 10:32 PM Go to last post
    swwalker

dodgy door lock

Sometimes the drivers door just wont unlock. You can here and feel the motion of the acuator but it wont open from the outside. It will open ok from the

swwalker Yesterday, 10:12 PM Go to last post
    Khan2468

Re: Leak from blower fan? see pics

Thanks for the reply. Is the drain tube you are talking about the AC condensate drain hose? Because the leak only occurs after rainfall and even if AC

Khan2468 Yesterday, 10:03 PM Go to last post
    wardienet

Re: Pre sense emergency braking and tow bar use

Good point Iíve got to take the car back to the ******* anyway to fix a couple of known outstanding things anyway in a couple of weeks so i will ask.

wardienet Yesterday, 09:39 PM Go to last post
    srbsq7

Re: Pre sense emergency braking and tow bar use

It would be worth checking with Audi to see if itís just the rear thatís disabled and the warning in your picture is generic and misleading?

srbsq7 Yesterday, 09:37 PM Go to last post
    wardienet

New Q7 experience - first thoughts/observations/questions etc.

I just got a used MY16 and definitely feel like you front. Having come from a same age Land Rover the tech I the Q7 is a different league. The ACC combined

wardienet Yesterday, 09:19 PM Go to last post
    gcq7

Re: Need advice

hi is this the first time since doing filter housing ,i did a lot of coolant jobs including oil filter cooler and housing removal,long story,anyway coolant

gcq7 Yesterday, 09:08 PM Go to last post

• Facebook

• Advertisements

• Advertisements

• Advertisements

Disclaimer: VW Audi Forum is an "independant enthusiast website", administered in line with guidelines supplied by VAG in the UK, and is in no way related to any of the Worldwide Volkswagen,Audi,Seat,Skoda,Bentley,Bugatti,Porsche or Lamborghini group of Companies. For official up to date information on any of there vehicles, please visit the official websites. Any comments made throughout this website, are the views of the respective poster, and in no way represent the views of the VW Audi Forum Administration, or the worldwide Volkswagen & Audi Group of companies.

VW Audi Forum do not vet and are not responsible for any information which is posted in this forum. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.

Copyright: Certain "words", "phrases" and "Images" used on this website by the Administration are "Copyright" of Volkswagen GB, Volkswagen AG (Germany), Audi GB, Audi AG (Germany), Volkswagen Motorsport GB, Volkswagen Motorsport AG (Germany), Audi Motorsport AG (Germany), Volkswagen Racing GB, Bentley, Bugatti, Porsche and Lamborghini. No image can be replicated by anyone WITHOUT the relevant Companies written permission.

All trademarks and copyrights remain property of their respective owners.

No part of the VW Audi Forum website or forum may be reproduced without written permission from the site administration

PLEASE NOTE - PERSONAL ABUSE, ABUSE AGAINST THIS OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR ANY COMPANY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. OFFENDERS WILL BE MODERATED OR EVEN BANNED.

This website and forum are best viewed at a minimum resolution of 1024 by 768.

- VW AUDI Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum - Volkswagen (VW) - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Bentley - Bugatti - Lamborghini - Porsche - VW Audi Forum -

- www.vwaudiforum.co.uk - www.vwaudiforum.co.uk -