Notices

• VW Audi Forum - The # 1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group of vehicles including Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini and Porsche

Topics covered include Volkswagen (VW) Group news & reviews, owners gallery, advice and general information on everything related to the Volkswagen group of vehicles

Including owners and enthusiats of Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Lamborghini, Bugatti and Porsche

• Seat unleashes Leon Cupra 300 Its most powerful road car ever

• Latest version of SEATs iconic Leon CUPRA to boast 300PS and 380Nm; the most powerful SEAT road car in the brands history
    • 4Drive all-wheel-drive system and DSG-auto gearbox for ST version
    • In UK SEAT showrooms from March 2017

The Leon CUPRA has always stood out for its scintillating performance, striking design and alluring price and quality. All of these have now been taken to the next level with the launch of the Leon CUPRA 300 range, which hits UK showrooms in March.

Its not just about power either. The new Leon flagship, available in three bodystyles; SC, five-door and ST, also offers a highly rewarding driving experience and the safest, most reliable, functional and advanced technology. Among its features are driver assistance systems such as Traffic Jam Assist, Lane Assist, Adaptive Cruise Control and Pedestrian Protection, plus, Electric Parking Brake and KESSY (Keyless Entry and Start). The integrated Media System Plus infotainment system with its eight-inch screen is the highlight of the new-generation, and, is the very first time that the Leon CUPRA has a
    Connectivity Hub that comprises a smartphone wireless charger and a GSM antenna amplifier for areas with low signal coverage.

With its newly uprated 2.0 TSI engine putting out 300PS, the new Leon CUPRA is its most powerful roadcar yet. The figures related to this achievement in engine power deserve a special mention. Not only is the engine 10PS more powerful than before (up from 290 to 300), but, more importantly, its maximum torque has increased from 350Nm to no less than 380Nm, across an impressive range too, from 1800 to 5500 rpm. With such a wide band, the result is a convincing and powerful response, from the engine barely ticking over, all the way up to hitting the rev limiter.

Harking back to its roots with the 2000 launch of the Leon CUPRA with all-wheel-drive, the SEAT Leon CUPRA 300 will also now boast a similar set-up, with 4Drive traction on the ST version, allied to a double-clutch automatic gearbox (DSG).

To get the most out of such a potent machine, the Leon CUPRA also comes with dynamic chassis control (DCC), a progressive steering system and electronic self-locking differential as standard. The dynamic qualities of the CUPRA can be adapted to the drivers tastes thanks to CUPRA Drive Profile too.

There are four modes to choose from - Comfort, Sport, Individual and logically, CUPRA mode. This mode is the ultimate in hot hatch performance and takes the driving experience to another level.

UK pricing, specification and full technical information for the Leon CUPRA 300 range will be confirmed shortly ahead of order books opening ahead of its March 2017 showroom launch.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Seat unleashes Leon Cupra 300 Its most powerful road car ever started by stuart View original post
  • AutoComSoft VIS Info System

VW Audi Forum - UK Sole Distributor for the AutoComSoft Vis Info System

The IDEAL companion for the VCDS user

• PayPal Donation

If you like this website, and would like to give something in return, you can make a donation. Your donation will be used to help pay for hosting service, and on improving the website and facilities for members. If you would like to make a donation, please enter your amount and follow the PayPal link.

• Recent Forum Posts

JMR1

Re: Two Stroke Oil in Diesel?

Hi Gazwould, EGR still in original condition, never interfered with by me at any rate. After I bought the car ( April 2015 ) it would go into limp mode,

JMR1 Today, 02:17 AM Go to last post
    morski

Re: Retrofitting memory seats

yes they will work. Change the fuse for the lumbar support power as it will blow to the next amp up. Or oem way is to add new power cable with a thermal

morski Today, 12:51 AM Go to last post
    Sibmets

Re: Climate control flap motor question

Yep, that's the only number You need to worry, there won't be two different parts with the same part number in Audi world at least. Those motors are also

Sibmets Today, 12:31 AM Go to last post
    stifii

Re: Retrofitting memory seats

Don't want to post new topic, and I found this. I've got manual seats with heating and electric lumbar. I've found full electric sport seats with memory.

stifii Yesterday, 11:45 PM Go to last post
    DieselMonster

P0401 EGR insufficient flow-vw passat BKP

Hi everyone, so I have the fault mentioned in the title and it's a pretty widely discussed issue. To talk you through a bit of the cars history, the original

DieselMonster Yesterday, 10:57 PM Go to last post
    Patrik96

Re: B6 Power and acceleration problem- Not solved

it'sm weird , because when DPF is ''burning'', rpm goes up to 1000 at minimum at is has a hard acceleration, then when dpf is cleared everything goes

Patrik96 Yesterday, 09:51 PM Go to last post
    esky365

Auto gearbox servicing near Barnsley, please.

Hi, I am only a few thousand miles away from needing my auto gearbox serviced. Can anyone recommend me one near Barnsley?

Thanks.

esky365 Yesterday, 09:46 PM Go to last post
    kjosev

Re: Help !!!! Passat b6 2.0 TDI 140hp DSG

NEW!!!
    Its not from the ECU we change with the same part number and recode and the car give the same....
    Does some one have idea ?!!!!

kjosev Yesterday, 09:37 PM Go to last post
    bejkonbejkon

Roof doesn't any lift

Hi guys! On the beggining, Im sorry for asking, maybe right answer showed up, but I don't understand all synonyms u use so i couldnt proper understand

bejkonbejkon Yesterday, 09:13 PM Go to last post
    dan2485

Re: Rear parking sensors working intermittently?

The mesuring blocks will be better if no code is generated.

You need to look at the parking distance readings, when they have no objects

dan2485 Yesterday, 09:11 PM Go to last post
    Gazwould

Re: Passat cc wheel size

It means you'll slow your car down , handling won't be as sweet , mpg down .

Not to mention ride quality from the dampers not damping as

Gazwould Yesterday, 08:42 PM Go to last post
    Gazwould

We have summer and winter diesel in this country so the winter derv has more ? in it to combat freezing ?

Gazwould Yesterday, 08:38 PM Go to last post
    roy_rajat

A6 TDi ultra

Hi
    I have been a previous owner of 2008 A6. Had to see it go very reluctantly when it developed problems with flywheel. I am now looking to buy

roy_rajat Yesterday, 08:27 PM Go to last post
    niall campbell

I wouldn't put anything in

Except a gallon of petrol to a full tank of diesel to stop freezing

Or paraffin , as that's what

niall campbell Yesterday, 08:19 PM Go to last post
    niall campbell

Re: Digital aerial

The aerial should do, as its on the roof. If it was built into rear window then you would need different stuff

It might work when car is

niall campbell Yesterday, 08:07 PM Go to last post

• Recent Blog Posts

PFJones

Now selling Autoterm Heating Systems

We are pleased announce we are now selling the entire range of vehicle air and water heaters from Autoterm Heating Systems....

PFJones 10-11-2017 12:23 PM
    PFJones

Towbar fitting Leeds

Our mobile towbar fitting service has now been rolled out to Leeds, all fitters are time served. All towbar fits are covered by our motor traders insurance, the fitting can be done at either your...

PFJones 07-11-2017 02:21 PM

• Facebook

• Advertisements

• Advertisements

• Advertisements

Disclaimer: VW Audi Forum is an "independant enthusiast website", administered in line with guidelines supplied by VAG in the UK, and is in no way related to any of the Worldwide Volkswagen,Audi,Seat,Skoda,Bentley,Bugatti,Porsche or Lamborghini group of Companies. For official up to date information on any of there vehicles, please visit the official websites. Any comments made throughout this website, are the views of the respective poster, and in no way represent the views of the VW Audi Forum Administration, or the worldwide Volkswagen & Audi Group of companies.

VW Audi Forum do not vet and are not responsible for any information which is posted in this forum. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.

Copyright: Certain "words", "phrases" and "Images" used on this website by the Administration are "Copyright" of Volkswagen GB, Volkswagen AG (Germany), Audi GB, Audi AG (Germany), Volkswagen Motorsport GB, Volkswagen Motorsport AG (Germany), Audi Motorsport AG (Germany), Volkswagen Racing GB, Bentley, Bugatti, Porsche and Lamborghini. No image can be replicated by anyone WITHOUT the relevant Companies written permission.

All trademarks and copyrights remain property of their respective owners.

No part of the VW Audi Forum website or forum may be reproduced without written permission from the site administration

PLEASE NOTE - PERSONAL ABUSE, ABUSE AGAINST THIS OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR ANY COMPANY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. OFFENDERS WILL BE MODERATED OR EVEN BANNED.

This website and forum are best viewed at a minimum resolution of 1024 by 768.

- VW AUDI Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum - Volkswagen (VW) - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Bentley - Bugatti - Lamborghini - Porsche - VW Audi Forum -

- www.vwaudiforum.co.uk - www.vwaudiforum.co.uk -