Notices

• VW Audi Forum - The # 1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group of vehicles including Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini and Porsche

Topics covered include Volkswagen (VW) Group news & reviews, owners gallery, advice and general information on everything related to the Volkswagen group of vehicles

Including owners and enthusiats of Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Lamborghini, Bugatti and Porsche

• Seat unleashes Leon Cupra 300 Its most powerful road car ever

• Latest version of SEATs iconic Leon CUPRA to boast 300PS and 380Nm; the most powerful SEAT road car in the brands history
    • 4Drive all-wheel-drive system and DSG-auto gearbox for ST version
    • In UK SEAT showrooms from March 2017

The Leon CUPRA has always stood out for its scintillating performance, striking design and alluring price and quality. All of these have now been taken to the next level with the launch of the Leon CUPRA 300 range, which hits UK showrooms in March.

Its not just about power either. The new Leon flagship, available in three bodystyles; SC, five-door and ST, also offers a highly rewarding driving experience and the safest, most reliable, functional and advanced technology. Among its features are driver assistance systems such as Traffic Jam Assist, Lane Assist, Adaptive Cruise Control and Pedestrian Protection, plus, Electric Parking Brake and KESSY (Keyless Entry and Start). The integrated Media System Plus infotainment system with its eight-inch screen is the highlight of the new-generation, and, is the very first time that the Leon CUPRA has a
    Connectivity Hub that comprises a smartphone wireless charger and a GSM antenna amplifier for areas with low signal coverage.

With its newly uprated 2.0 TSI engine putting out 300PS, the new Leon CUPRA is its most powerful roadcar yet. The figures related to this achievement in engine power deserve a special mention. Not only is the engine 10PS more powerful than before (up from 290 to 300), but, more importantly, its maximum torque has increased from 350Nm to no less than 380Nm, across an impressive range too, from 1800 to 5500 rpm. With such a wide band, the result is a convincing and powerful response, from the engine barely ticking over, all the way up to hitting the rev limiter.

Harking back to its roots with the 2000 launch of the Leon CUPRA with all-wheel-drive, the SEAT Leon CUPRA 300 will also now boast a similar set-up, with 4Drive traction on the ST version, allied to a double-clutch automatic gearbox (DSG).

To get the most out of such a potent machine, the Leon CUPRA also comes with dynamic chassis control (DCC), a progressive steering system and electronic self-locking differential as standard. The dynamic qualities of the CUPRA can be adapted to the drivers tastes thanks to CUPRA Drive Profile too.

There are four modes to choose from - Comfort, Sport, Individual and logically, CUPRA mode. This mode is the ultimate in hot hatch performance and takes the driving experience to another level.

UK pricing, specification and full technical information for the Leon CUPRA 300 range will be confirmed shortly ahead of order books opening ahead of its March 2017 showroom launch.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Seat unleashes Leon Cupra 300 Its most powerful road car ever started by stuart View original post
  • AutoComSoft VIS Info System

VW Audi Forum - UK Sole Distributor for the AutoComSoft Vis Info System

The IDEAL companion for the VCDS user

• PayPal Donation

If you like this website, and would like to give something in return, you can make a donation. Your donation will be used to help pay for hosting service, and on improving the website and facilities for members. If you would like to make a donation, please enter your amount and follow the PayPal link.

• Recent Forum Posts

Johnny31

Diesel gate - an (almost) eye opener

Stumbled upon this one today. Not really directly related to our cars but gives me some comfort...

How toxic is your car exhaust? - BBC News

Johnny31 Today, 03:39 PM Go to last post
    mluton

Re: 3rd Brake light, Constantly lit up.

Well after much more messing around we discovered that the cause of the issue is the Volkswagen Connect dongle that vw connected up after a recent service.

mluton Today, 03:32 PM Go to last post
    kite

Re: Start-up problem, 'FUSE' warning light showing

Try a known good battery.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

kite Today, 03:09 PM Go to last post
    A6S

Re: Modern car build quality

Could be a requirement to use recycled materials in modern cars that make them a bit crap.

A6S Today, 02:52 PM Go to last post
    a4cvt

Re: A4 B6 CVT TCU HELP repaired but NO GEARS HELP !!?

I found this on the site for an A6 it might help point you in the right direction.

So an update if anyone stumbles across this problem.

a4cvt Today, 02:44 PM Go to last post
    cjmcb

Id agree that the build quality of modern cars seems to have really dropped off over the past 5 years or so; my e46 3 series seemed much better made than

cjmcb Today, 02:41 PM Go to last post
    cjmcb

Re: Beemer 530d loaner

The gearbox is apparently mapped by Audi and BMW themselves to have the "characteristics" they desire. I have had my gearbox updates twice now

cjmcb Today, 02:36 PM Go to last post
    Joe98

Cruise Control Exclamation Mark/Not Working and MFD Adjustments (ESSEX)

Hi All,

I have just purchased a 2009 MK6 Golf TDI GT

The Cruise Control does not work whatsoever, I have disconnected the battery

Joe98 Today, 01:50 PM Go to last post
    Skuz

Re: Golf Plus 1.9TDI Whine noise "police car siren"

I am looking into a new EGR as its the cheaper option I have noticed that on idle it runs ok with no whine, then the whine comes in after a couple of

Skuz Today, 01:48 PM Go to last post
    c4a5er

Re: Possible new owner, confused on spec

Yes the 245ps engine was dropped when the facelift version was introduced in late 2014. Not sure if the same applies to the 201ps. Be sure to confirm

c4a5er Today, 01:40 PM Go to last post
    Crasher

Re: Torsion value

VAG call it the "Synchronisation value" and specify it must be -3 > =3 CA (camshaft angle presumably) and in their literature only list

Crasher Today, 01:30 PM Go to last post
    Akash

I have to say - When I went from Halogen to Xenon - I said to myself I would never go back. I then got my A6 2015 with LED lighting - again I would never

Akash Today, 12:18 PM Go to last post
    dodonald

Re: Parking Module.

Yes, I had to take out the boot flooring, the rear bulk head and the right hand trim, it was there.

dodonald Today, 11:53 AM Go to last post
    keicar

A3 1.6 Sport BGU MAP/MAF Problems

MY OH's 2004 1.6 keeps randomly showing fault 16497, which indicates a MAF problem. I decided to investigate, found what I thought was the MAF sensor,

keicar Today, 11:49 AM Go to last post
    jcdub

Fuel filter interval 177 tdi

I've a 14 passat 177 TDI and is covered 44k miles. I was looking through the service manual to see when the fuel filter required changing, but I didn't

jcdub Today, 11:36 AM Go to last post

• Facebook

• Advertisements

• Advertisements

• Advertisements

Disclaimer: VW Audi Forum is an "independant enthusiast website", administered in line with guidelines supplied by VAG in the UK, and is in no way related to any of the Worldwide Volkswagen,Audi,Seat,Skoda,Bentley,Bugatti,Porsche or Lamborghini group of Companies. For official up to date information on any of there vehicles, please visit the official websites. Any comments made throughout this website, are the views of the respective poster, and in no way represent the views of the VW Audi Forum Administration, or the worldwide Volkswagen & Audi Group of companies.

VW Audi Forum do not vet and are not responsible for any information which is posted in this forum. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.

Copyright: Certain "words", "phrases" and "Images" used on this website by the Administration are "Copyright" of Volkswagen GB, Volkswagen AG (Germany), Audi GB, Audi AG (Germany), Volkswagen Motorsport GB, Volkswagen Motorsport AG (Germany), Audi Motorsport AG (Germany), Volkswagen Racing GB, Bentley, Bugatti, Porsche and Lamborghini. No image can be replicated by anyone WITHOUT the relevant Companies written permission.

All trademarks and copyrights remain property of their respective owners.

No part of the VW Audi Forum website or forum may be reproduced without written permission from the site administration

PLEASE NOTE - PERSONAL ABUSE, ABUSE AGAINST THIS OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR ANY COMPANY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. OFFENDERS WILL BE MODERATED OR EVEN BANNED.

This website and forum are best viewed at a minimum resolution of 1024 by 768.

- VW AUDI Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum - Volkswagen (VW) - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Bentley - Bugatti - Lamborghini - Porsche - VW Audi Forum -

- www.vwaudiforum.co.uk - www.vwaudiforum.co.uk -