Notices

• VW Audi Forum - The # 1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group of vehicles including Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini, Porsche Motor vehicles, Scania and MAN Truck & Bus and Ducati Motorcycles.

Topics covered include Volkswagen (VW) Group news & reviews, owners gallery, advice and general information on everything related to the Volkswagen group of vehicles

Including owners and enthusiats of Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Lamborghini, Porsche Motor vehicles, Scania and MAN Truck & Bus and Ducati Motorcycles.

• Seat unveils Mii By Cosmopolitan at #Fashfest in London

• Latest member of the Mii city car family co-created by the hands of the SEAT designers and COSMOPOLITAN editors and readers
    • A car that understands the feminine side and lifestyle of the “fun and fearless” “COSMO girl”
    • Available in two colours – Violetto and Candy White, with the 1.0 75 PS engine in the UK
    • Pricing and specification will be released closer to UK launch in early 2017

The cars we drive are a reflection of our personalities, a carefully chosen investment that not only gets us from place to place, but defines who we are. For consumers looking for performance and fun, last night at Cosmo’s glitzy #FashFest, SEAT and Cosmopolitan launched the SEAT Mii by COSMOPOLITAN.

The culmination of an 18-month co-creation process between SEAT and Cosmopolitan’s global creative team, regional editors and readers across the UK and Europe, the latest member of the Mii city car family is the perfect car for confident, independent, active young women who are really going places.

“This is a car that adapts to today’s lifestyle by providing amazing solutions that are both intuitive and easy to use. The SEAT Mii by COSMOPOLITAN is dynamic, stylish and versatile, with a daring, edgy appeal. Not only did we strive to create an elegant car, it is designed to be a bold, personal ally for the driver, with amazing solutions that are functional and intuitive,”
    SEAT’s global marketing director, Susanne Franz said.

Designed with the tastes and preferences of Cosmopolitan’s audience in mind, the Mii by COSMOPOLITAN is agile, exciting to drive and easy to park; an aesthetically pleasing car with personality. Cosmopolitan’s readers participated in the process, sharing thoughts and opinions through surveys and product testing, offering feedback and ideas.

Kim St. Clair Bodden, senior vice president and editorial director of Hearst Magazines International, explains,“Cosmopolitan is the biggest, most powerful young women’s brand in the world, engaging and inspiring our readers to achieve the fun, fearless lives they want. It has been incredibly rewarding to work with SEAT, our global editors and readers to design a car with all the bells and whistles that really personalise the driving experience.”

Cosmopolitan
    is supporting the launch with a social media campaign around the hashtag #ThisIsMii, with engaging content based on reader opinions and experiences, creating a conversation around the car, fashion, lifestyle, beauty and work, putting the SEAT Mii by COSMOPOLITAN in context with readers’ lives. From the social posts, readers can click through to the SEAT website for more detailed information on the Mii by COSMOPOLITAN. Following its debut at Cosmo #FashFest, the Mii by COSMOPOLITAN will be showcased at the Paris Motor Show at the end of this month.

Light and Shade, the Magic of Colour

Small on the outside, yet big on the inside, the Mii by COSMOPOLITAN is versatile, safe, economical, comfortable, reliable and kind to the environment. It’s also sophisticated, feminine and chic, with a design that reflects a bold, audacious, lifestyle.

The Mii by COSMOPOLITAN is available in two colours; Violetto and Candy White, with champagne-toned bismuth details inside and out. Candy White is a smooth tone, while Violetto has an elegant, pearlescent finish, achieved by carefully choosing colour pigments, revealing the ‘flip,’ or light, and the ‘flop,’ or dark, tones. Even its headlights have an ‘eyeliner’ shape, emphasised in the same way as make-up emphasises the eye. The jewelled, bi-colour alloy wheels works in harmony, offering a surprise sparkle.

The champagne-finish of the door mirrors is reflected in the interior details as well, on the air-vents, the infotainment system surrounds and in the stitching of the car, including the floor mats. Violet seats are upholstered in Alcantara, high-end, top-quality upholstery; while the ceiling is upholstered in dark tones, providing a sense of glamour. Aluminium strips in the front footwells are enscribed with “COSMOPOLITANlovesMii.” The interior chrome details are matte, with the exception of the SEAT logo found on the steering wheel.

As Much Mii as Any Other Mii
    Always innovating, SEAT is at the forefront of the growing trend towards collaborations between the car industry and partners in other sectors, first with women’s fashion and accessories retailer Mango, and now with Cosmopolitan.
    The SEAT Mii by COSMOPOLITAN launches in the UK in early 2017 with the 1.0 75 PS engine and five-speed manual transmission. The frugal engine emits 102 g/km of CO2, with fuel economy of 64.2 mpg on the combined cycle.
    The Mii by COSMOPOLITAN has all the elements necessary to ensure a safe and comfortable drive, from air-conditioning to “Hill Hold Control” (to prevent roll-back), as well as a list of optional extras that allows the driver to configure a Mii with rear parking sensors and a 300-watt sound system and subwoofer. And for staying connected, the new infotainment system “Smartphone integration with Drive Mii app” has a smartphone cradle integrated into the dashboard. To amplify the driving experience, the SEAT Mii by COSMOPOLITAN app, “DriveMii” (available in Play Store or App Store for Android and iOS devices) enables the driver to control the infotainment system through a smartphone.
    The Mii by COSMOPOLITAN is a car built for and co-created by women who want the time they spend behind the wheel to be as engaging and exciting as every other facet of their busy, fun, fearless lives.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Seat unveils Mii By Cosmopolitan at #Fashfest in London started by stuart View original post
  • VW Audi Forum Insurance

If you need new insurance or your renewal is due, and you are looking for a good deal then please try the
    VW Audi Forum Insurance Scheme with Chris Knott Insurance

• Recent Forum Posts

A6avantowner

A6 2002 2.5 TDI - won't start

Please help!!
    This morning I broke down on the motorway. Car juddered and I pulled onto the hard shoulder but it wouldn't restart. I was low on

A6avantowner Today, 07:43 PM Go to last post
    mrcheeezy

Re: Time for a DPF Clean?

Yeh mine is normally 5 at tickover and about 35 at 3000 rpm. It hits about 200 at full power in sport mode which I try to avoid. I’ve noticed it

mrcheeezy Today, 07:20 PM Go to last post
    OVI82

Re: Buying a 2015 biTdi allroad!

As suggested by MFGF those are two of the places you can get your cable and software from.I got mine from Gendan and yes you will need to download the

OVI82 Today, 06:27 PM Go to last post
    mickeybo

Re: 3.0 tdi won't start at all.

-engine code 0n your vehicle is either bkn code or asb code correct code is needed if you need help

mickeybo Today, 05:06 PM Go to last post
    MFGF

The big two distributors for Ross Tech in the UK are Gendan and Ilexa

Ross-Tech VCDS (VAG-COM) Packages :: Gendan Automotive Products

MFGF Today, 02:32 PM Go to last post
    enoksen90

Re: Touran 2.0TDI BMN cranks, no start

Filmed cranking attempt

enoksen90 Today, 02:08 PM Go to last post
    enoksen90

Cranked the car after priming the fuel pump 5-6 times, car started for 2-3 seconds then shuts off. The voltage at terminal 30 is around 12.3 volt when

enoksen90 Today, 10:47 AM Go to last post
    swalker

I would like to know also
    Your different pressure is at 8hPa, i hear this should be

swalker Today, 10:34 AM Go to last post
    Pointblankmos

Key issues

Recently i was locked completely out of my car the fob wouldnt work despite a relatively new battery i believe it unsynced itself, because of this i realized

Pointblankmos Today, 12:21 AM Go to last post
    JN52

Thanks again! Injector replacement doesn't seem as expensive as I thought it might be then! Good advice on the cold start, hopefully if I go see it they

JN52 Yesterday, 11:10 PM Go to last post
    tede12

Re: Oil pressure warning CJCD

😂😂😂😂

tede12 Yesterday, 08:00 PM Go to last post
    Phil Maltman

3.0 tdi won't start at all.

Hi - first post.
    I have a 2006 3.0 tdi A4 convertible which will not start. Had it 7 years - never an issue until now. Battery flattened totally,

Phil Maltman Yesterday, 07:42 PM Go to last post
    mrcheeezy

Here’s a pic of the fault code:

mrcheeezy Yesterday, 07:40 PM Go to last post
    mrcheeezy

Time for a DPF Clean?

2014 Audi A7 3.0 TDI 205k miles

All seems fine with the DPF regen’ing itself every 300 motorway miles and normal DPF pressure readings.

mrcheeezy Yesterday, 07:33 PM Go to last post
    enoksen90

Not exactly, checked the timing belt, there is no signs of damage to it or slack of any kind.
    The car started for a split second, then shuts of

enoksen90 Yesterday, 05:58 PM Go to last post

• Google Ads - One

• Google Ads - Two

• Google Ads - Three

Disclaimer: VW Audi Forum is an "independant enthusiast website", administered in line with guidelines supplied by VAG in the UK, and is in no way related to any of the Worldwide Volkswagen,Audi,Seat,Skoda,Bentley,Bugatti,Porsche or Lamborghini group of Companies. For official up to date information on any of there vehicles, please visit the official websites. Any comments made throughout this website, are the views of the respective poster, and in no way represent the views of the VW Audi Forum Administration, or the worldwide Volkswagen & Audi Group of companies.

VW Audi Forum do not vet and are not responsible for any information which is posted in this forum. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.

Copyright: Certain "words", "phrases" and "Images" used on this website by the Administration are "Copyright" of Volkswagen GB, Volkswagen AG (Germany), Audi GB, Audi AG (Germany), Volkswagen Motorsport GB, Volkswagen Motorsport AG (Germany), Audi Motorsport AG (Germany), Volkswagen Racing GB, Bentley, Bugatti, Porsche and Lamborghini. No image can be replicated by anyone WITHOUT the relevant Companies written permission.

All trademarks and copyrights remain property of their respective owners.

No part of the VW Audi Forum website or forum may be reproduced without written permission from the site administration

PLEASE NOTE - PERSONAL ABUSE, ABUSE AGAINST THIS OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR ANY COMPANY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. OFFENDERS WILL BE MODERATED OR EVEN BANNED.

This website and forum are best viewed at a minimum resolution of 1024 by 768.

- VW AUDI Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum - Volkswagen (VW) - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Bentley - Bugatti - Lamborghini - Porsche - Scania - MAN - Ducatti - VW Audi Forum -

- www.vwaudiforum.co.uk - www.vwaudiforum.co.uk -