Notices

• VW Audi Forum - The # 1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group

VW Audi Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Forum Dedicated to the whole Volkswagen (VW) Group of vehicles including Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini, Porsche Motor vehicles, Scania and MAN Truck & Bus and Ducati Motorcycles.

Topics covered include Volkswagen (VW) Group news & reviews, owners gallery, advice and general information on everything related to the Volkswagen group of vehicles

Including owners and enthusiats of Volkswagen (VW), Audi, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Lamborghini, Porsche Motor vehicles, Scania and MAN Truck & Bus and Ducati Motorcycles.

• The future starts here: all-new KODA Enyaq iV SUV priced from 33,450

All-new, all-electric Enyaq iV SUV available with two battery sizes: 62kWh and 82kWh

• Full range will feature additional model variants with two and four-wheel drive options
    • WLTP range of up to 316 miles, rapid charge capability of up to 125kW; 10 to 80 per cent in just 38 minutes.
    • High specification levels across all models
    • Available to order in the UK from late 2020, deliveries from spring 2021

KODA has announced UK prices and specifications for the all-new Enyaq iV SUV the brands first series-production vehicle to be based on the Volkswagen Groups modular electrification toolkit (MEB). The ground-breaking all-electric SUV will be available in the UK with two battery size options, two (rear-wheel drive) and four-wheel drive transmission and various model variants with prices starting from 33,450 (excluding UK Plug-in Car Grant).

As befits a car that is starting a bold new era in KODA design and engineering, the Enyaq iV introduces a new range structure based around battery sizes rather than traditional trim designations. Customers can choose between two battery pack sizes; 62kWh and 82kWh, both are available with optional Lounge and Suite leather interior design packs.

Enyaq iV 60 (from 33,450)

The entry-level Enyaq iV comes with a generous equipment list that includes 19-inch Proteus alloy wheels, an infotainment system featuring a 13-inch screen, rear parking sensors, dual-zone climate control and keyless go. All models also feature road sign recognition, ambient interior lighting, multifunction leather steering wheel and Front Assist as standard. In terms of interior trim, all 62kWh (60) models are equipped with an interior spec called Loft. This features fabric / artificial leather seat facings and brushed aluminium decor panels as standard.

For an additional 1,285, customers can specify an interior design pack called Suite that adds leather trim and piano black decor panels or opt for the Lounge interior design pack with light grey leather with mustard yellow stitching for an additional 1,115.

Enyaq iV 80 (from 38,950)

Customers choosing the 82kWh battery pack benefit from an increased standard specification that includes chrome detailing, front parking sensors and a rear-view camera. 80 models also come with a heated two-spoke leather steering wheel that features paddles for setting the levels of regenerative braking, Drive Mode Selection and infotainment system with navigation. 80 models also include 19-inch Regulus anthracite alloy wheels and the option to upgrade from the standard Loft to Suite or Lounge interior design packs for 1,285 or 1,115 respectively.

Enyaq iV 80 Founders Edition (from 49,995)

In addition to the standard 60 Loft and 80 Loft launch models, KODA will expand the Enyaq iV range to include a range-topping Enyaq iV 80 Founders Edition. The trim features 125kW DC charging, 21 Aquarius alloy wheels, illuminated front grille with LED Crystal face & Matrix LED headlights and a unique black leather interior design pack as standard, priced at 49,995.

Charging options

All Enyaq iV models have a minimum DC rapid charging capability of 50kW as standard. Customers can specify higher 100kW (for 62kWh battery) and 125kW (for 82kWh battery) DC charge rates as options.

The Enyaq iV offers customers three charging options. In addition to using a standard household 230V socket with 2.3 kW alternating current (AC), it can be charged at home overnight using a wallbox of up to 7kW. Depending on the battery size, the charging process takes
    six to eight hours. As a third charging option, the vehicle can be connected to rapid DC charging points with a charging capacity of up to 125 kW. This allows the Enyaq iV to be charged from 10 to 80 per cent in just 38 minutes.

Batteries and range

The entry level 62kWh battery model is equipped with a 180PS (132kW) motor that drives the rear wheels through a single-speed transmission. It has a WLTP range of up to 242 miles on a single charge. The larger 82kWh RWD model generates 204PS (150kW) and is capable of returning up to 316 miles on a single charge (WLTP).

iV design and practicality

Regardless of model, the Enyaq iV ushers in a new era of KODA interior design. As customers have come to expect from the brand, all Enyaq iV variants offer state-of-the-art connectivity and infotainment features. The driver is shown all of the relevant information via a free-standing, 13-inch central display and, if desired a head-up display with augmented reality as an optional extra. A permanent Internet connection ensures that all information is always up-to-date.

Measuring 4,648 millimetres long and 1,877 wide, the Enyaq iV SUV delivers the space and practicality customers have come to expect from KODAs award-winning SUV models. Thanks to its all-electric platform, KODAs design team has been able to completely reimagine the Enyaq iVs interior architecture. With the traction battery housed in the floor and a compact motor mounted beneath the boot floor, the Enyaq iV has a cabin unburdened by the packaging compromises of a traditional internal combustion engine car. As a result, occupants can enjoy a spacious interior with a flat floor and a boot that can hold 585-litres of luggage.

The Enyaq iV will be built at KODAs main production plant in Mlad Boleslav, making it the first MEB-based Volkswagen Group vehicle in Europe to be produced outside Germany. It will be available to order from late 2020, with the first UK deliveries expected next Spring.

Enyaq iV Pricing (all prices exclude UK Plug-in Car Grant)
    62kWh 82kWh
    Loft 33,450 38,950
    Lounge 34,565 40,065
    Suite 34,735 40,235
    80 Founders Edition 49,995

This article was originally published in forum thread: The future starts here: all-new KODA Enyaq iV SUV priced from 33,450 started by stuart View original post
  • PayPal Donation

If you like this website, and would like to give something in return, you can make a donation. Your donation will be used to help pay for hosting service, and on improving the website and facilities for members. If you would like to make a donation, please enter your amount and follow the PayPal link.

• VW Audi Forum Insurance

If you need new insurance or your renewal is due, and you are looking for a good deal then please try the
    VW Audi Forum Insurance Scheme with Chris Knott Insurance

• Amazon Credit

• Recent Forum Posts

wardienet

Re: Oil Consumption?

Youll find on other posts that I had the coolant leak issue. 1200 sounded like a good deal for that but youre not paying anyway rightly. On the oil,

wardienet Yesterday, 11:06 PM Go to last post
    jonathanfenton

Re: Rear caliper bracket problems!

Innotec deblock oil is quite good. Also a really well fitting Allan key socket.

jonathanfenton Yesterday, 09:26 PM Go to last post
    B7 man

Soul Black Interior Trim.

Hello.
    Ok, does anyone own an Audi A4 B6/B7 with the Soul Black (Gloss Black) dash board trim inserts and door inserts. If so, can you advise if

B7 man Yesterday, 08:39 PM Go to last post
    ckq7

Oil Consumption?

I've had a 2015 4M Q7 for about 3 weeks now, I've done 1200 miles and have spotted a couple of problems. Its a full Audi Service History on 61k miles:

ckq7 Yesterday, 08:19 PM Go to last post
    Christopher T

Rear caliper bracket problems!

I am having problems removing the 8mm allen bolts for the rear caliper brackets. I have tried wd40 with a lot of hammering. Dare not try a breaker bar

Christopher T Yesterday, 06:52 PM Go to last post
    Christopher T

Re: Why take off the 8mm hex bolts on rear brake disc change?

I am having this problem at the moment. I have tried wd40 with a lot of hammering. Dare not try a breaker bar as at least one of the 8mm allen bolts looks

Christopher T Yesterday, 06:43 PM Go to last post
    Donald Lute

Re: More technology, less complexity Audi boosts E-tron and E-tron Sportback ranges

There's a game named slots where you can win money, but also lose. So if you don't want to lose money don't try or try one time. To try it out visit Auszahlungsquote:

Donald Lute Yesterday, 06:26 PM Go to last post
    LUNA MINA

Re: S6 first effort at cleaning

OMGGGG !!! me too . i take my sisters children to the school they distroy every thing in my car . i always take it to the car wash

LUNA MINA Yesterday, 05:45 PM Go to last post
    Geordiesteve_73

Possible next car

Hi guys,

Just signed up so I can ask a few questions. If I'm in the wrong location just let me know.

I've never owned a VW

Geordiesteve_73 Yesterday, 05:42 PM Go to last post
    LUNA MINA

Re: Hi everyone from Austin, TX

hello ! am luna from algeria . driving VW passat

LUNA MINA Yesterday, 05:36 PM Go to last post
    iwadee

Re: CAN BUS - Battery Drain - HELP!!

Hi VAG-Abound (and others!)

Apologies for the delayed response. It's a BKD engine and it's a 4 door (2005, 2.0TDI).

I've not

iwadee Yesterday, 05:05 PM Go to last post
    pvarley

Creaking/Knocking Sound

My A4 has recently developed a creaking, almost knocking noise coming from the drivers side B-pillar area, towards the lower end (Seatbelt pillar) - More

pvarley Yesterday, 04:49 PM Go to last post
    dan2485

Re: DIY Brake Change Query

Electro-Mechanical Parking Brakes (EPB): How to do rear brakes - YouTube

dan2485 Yesterday, 04:03 PM Go to last post
    FrenchAudi

Re: Another front end clunk/rattle post....

The front brake diagrams and instructions in the Bentley manual for my car, which I assume has similar front brakes, say the following, which might be

FrenchAudi Yesterday, 03:47 PM Go to last post
    swwalker

Re: DIY Brake Change Query

wasnt a french car by any chance was it?
    regardless there is no pushing back of calipers releasing the epb will do that - you do need to calibrate

swwalker Yesterday, 02:51 PM Go to last post

• Amazon - Prime

>

• Amazon Business

• Amazon - Video

• Amazon Search

Disclaimer: VW Audi Forum is an "independant enthusiast website", administered in line with guidelines supplied by VAG in the UK, and is in no way related to any of the Worldwide Volkswagen,Audi,Seat,Skoda,Bentley,Bugatti,Porsche or Lamborghini group of Companies. For official up to date information on any of there vehicles, please visit the official websites. Any comments made throughout this website, are the views of the respective poster, and in no way represent the views of the VW Audi Forum Administration, or the worldwide Volkswagen & Audi Group of companies.

VW Audi Forum do not vet and are not responsible for any information which is posted in this forum. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.

Copyright: Certain "words", "phrases" and "Images" used on this website by the Administration are "Copyright" of Volkswagen GB, Volkswagen AG (Germany), Audi GB, Audi AG (Germany), Volkswagen Motorsport GB, Volkswagen Motorsport AG (Germany), Audi Motorsport AG (Germany), Volkswagen Racing GB, Bentley, Bugatti, Porsche and Lamborghini. No image can be replicated by anyone WITHOUT the relevant Companies written permission.

All trademarks and copyrights remain property of their respective owners.

No part of the VW Audi Forum website or forum may be reproduced without written permission from the site administration

PLEASE NOTE - PERSONAL ABUSE, ABUSE AGAINST THIS OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR ANY COMPANY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. OFFENDERS WILL BE MODERATED OR EVEN BANNED.

This website and forum are best viewed at a minimum resolution of 1024 by 768.

- VW AUDI Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum - Volkswagen (VW) - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Bentley - Bugatti - Lamborghini - Porsche - Scania - MAN - Ducatti - VW Audi Forum -

- www.vwaudiforum.co.uk - www.vwaudiforum.co.uk -