Notices

View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Tapatalk - Unread posts missing

Having had this error brought to my attention, it appears that it is a Tapatalk issue that they are aware of, and working on:-

http://www.tapatalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5648

This seems to be an intermittent problem....

Stuart
    0 0 0

Categories
    Site Update
  2. Search Issues

v4 of the vBulletin software uses a different type of search, which uses the "MySQL Full Text Search" this has limits.... I am having the minimum word length changed to 3 characters, this should then make it easier to find things, BUT you will need to put a star (*) after any two letter word... i.e a2* The star is a wildcard....

It will affect the following, which, as a VAG site is crap

a2 a3 a4 a5 a6 a7 a8 q7 q5 gti oil b1 b2 b3 b4 b5 b6 b7 b8 b9 c1 c2
    0 0 0

Categories
    Site Update
  3. Firefox 4 layout problems

Having had a message from a Member regarding layout problems with the new Firefox 4 upgrade, I have been able to replicate the problem myself

This problem is very strange.....

The first thing I did was clear all cookies and cache from my Firefox 4 browser, no change....

I then noticed that if you visit the site without logging in, you get the layout problem, but if you log in, it clears and works as it should, well mine does anyway.

0 0 0

Categories
    Site Update
  4. Site Update - Replying to thread.

A feature of the new vBulletin software the site uses, has changed the way the "Reply to thread", "Reply" and "Reply with quotes" works.

The way they work now is to give you the option to reply with a "quick reply" OR "advanced reply".

If you click on any of the buttons with a "SINGLE" click, you get the option to "quick reply" in an editor under the post you are replying too. If you click on any
    0 0 0

Categories
    Site Update

Disclaimer: VW Audi Forum is an "independant enthusiast website", administered in line with guidelines supplied by VAG in the UK, and is in no way related to any of the Worldwide Volkswagen,Audi,Seat,Skoda,Bentley,Bugatti,Porsche or Lamborghini group of Companies. For official up to date information on any of there vehicles, please visit the official websites. Any comments made throughout this website, are the views of the respective poster, and in no way represent the views of the VW Audi Forum Administration, or the worldwide Volkswagen & Audi Group of companies.

VW Audi Forum do not vet and are not responsible for any information which is posted in this forum. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.

Copyright: Certain "words", "phrases" and "Images" used on this website by the Administration are "Copyright" of Volkswagen GB, Volkswagen AG (Germany), Audi GB, Audi AG (Germany), Volkswagen Motorsport GB, Volkswagen Motorsport AG (Germany), Audi Motorsport AG (Germany), Volkswagen Racing GB, Bentley, Bugatti, Porsche and Lamborghini. No image can be replicated by anyone WITHOUT the relevant Companies written permission.

All trademarks and copyrights remain property of their respective owners.

No part of the VW Audi Forum website or forum may be reproduced without written permission from the site administration

PLEASE NOTE - PERSONAL ABUSE, ABUSE AGAINST THIS OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR ANY COMPANY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. OFFENDERS WILL BE MODERATED OR EVEN BANNED.

This website and forum are best viewed at a minimum resolution of 1024 by 768.

- VW AUDI Forum - The #1 Volkswagen (VW) Group Forum - Volkswagen (VW) - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Bentley - Bugatti - Lamborghini - Porsche - Scania - MAN - Ducatti - VW Audi Forum -

- www.vwaudiforum.co.uk - www.vwaudiforum.co.uk -