PDA

View Full Version : Please Help Cleaning a3 1996 dash/doors etc

Granta6
01-06-2010, 10:17 PM
Hi I own a4 1996 1.8 20v

I'm having trouble removing general dirt marks from interior door panels/dash, the surface is mottled..?? what tools (nail brush/cloth) and cleaning agents does anyone recomend to remove said marks...!!!!:confused:

And the centre console is marked ( the shiney black plastic is showing through the rough finished effect...!! what would the best cleaning agent to remove the rest of the rough surface...!!:1zhelp:

Granta6

elitedetailer
08-06-2010, 01:00 PM
Hi I own a4 1996 1.8 20v

I'm having trouble removing general dirt marks from interior door panels/dash, the surface is mottled..?? what tools (nail brush/cloth) and cleaning agents does anyone recomend to remove said marks...!!!!:confused:

And the centre console is marked ( the shiney black plastic is showing through the rough finished effect...!! what would the best cleaning agent to remove the rest of the rough surface...!!:1zhelp:

Granta6

Hi

This product will be great for cleaning up your interior: 303 Aerospace Cleaner (Larger 32oz bottle) (http://www.elitedetailer.com/cgi-bin/hcat_catalogue.cgi?fa=display&id=79&crid=&cmrid=1&cmpid=2)

Regards
Elite Detailer Team :beerchug: