PDA

View Full Version : projector headlights

stevo-dtm
28-05-2010, 09:20 PM
does any one know where to get an oem style set of projector headlights that dont have those horrible halo rings i think they are terrible on the a4 or could i just buy a oem set of projector headlights without the xenon and install hids into them ?
cheers guys

Ben
28-05-2010, 09:27 PM
do a search on ebay for A4 B7 lights

loads, not halo but with LEDs

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/i.html?_nkw=A4+B7+lights&_sacat=0&_dmpt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&_odkw=&_osacat=23009&bkBtn=&_trksid=p3286.m270.l1313

bez101
28-05-2010, 09:42 PM
does any one know where to get an oem style set of projector headlights that dont have those horrible halo rings i think they are terrible on the a4 or could i just buy a oem set of projector headlights without the xenon and install hids into them ?
cheers guys
why dont u just buy the oem lights or rs4
u can get the plug an play wires

stevo-dtm
29-05-2010, 02:16 PM
thanks for the replies the reason i didnt go the ebay route and get the led projectors is because the lenses are made for hologen bulbs and so the cut offs would be wrong so i was told anyway and i dont want to dazzle any motorists. i am interested in the oem version bez was talking about though where would i get the plug n play wires from..... audi ?

Sarge786
30-05-2010, 12:48 AM
Have a look here (there are 3 pages of A4 B7 stuff so go through them otherwise you might miss them)

http://kufatec.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=6_65&sort=20a&page=1

Steve, what does your DTM look like then? any pictures?

Cheers
Sarge

stevo-dtm
30-05-2010, 06:02 PM
thanks for the link sarge. its a clean car she is a 2006 like yours one kerbed rim that was just done before i bought it so have to get hat fixed annoys me every time i look at it actually i was thinking of getting the rims painted black as im not really a fan of silver multispokes anyway. no pics yet only have the car a few days its raining here and the car has spent most of the time so far getting stupid little things fixed

Ben
30-05-2010, 10:00 PM
I don't understand how that Kufatec website can charge so much. Everything is far too expensive it prices the normal bloke out of the market.

stevo-dtm
31-05-2010, 08:10 AM
yeah its pretty expensive alright ben now i see why people just shove hids into their halogen headlight far cheaper