PDA

View Full Version : 1995 Audi Coupe (V6) towbar

ringoosmeg
23-05-2010, 09:53 AM
General query,

Im looking at purchasing a 1995 coupe (V6) (not quattro), and have been looking for a towbar for it, but cant seem to find one.

Does anyone know where I could obtain one for it?

Any help is appriciated.

Regards

Ringo

PFJones
25-05-2010, 01:51 PM
General query,

Im looking at purchasing a 1995 coupe (V6) (not quattro), and have been looking for a towbar for it, but cant seem to find one.

Does anyone know where I could obtain one for it?

Any help is appriciated.

Regards

Ringo

Hi Ringo,

there is a bar available unfortunately we are currently out of stock. it will take roughly 2 weeks for us to get it to you as we would need to order it in from our supplier and then forward it on to yourself. PCT are currently the only supplier that are still manufacturing towbars for your vehicle.

we would be able to get it to you with free single electrics for £126.50 plus £10 for P&P.

If you would like to order this bar please call 0161 872 4755 or call the free phone number in my signature. If you ask for Brian he will be more than happy to help you.

Kind Regards

Scott
P.F.Jones Support Team

ringoosmeg
26-05-2010, 11:19 PM
Scott,

thanks for the info, I take delivery of the Coupe on Thursday, once Ive made sure that all is ok at the back end (ive no reason to be worried though), I will order a towbat from yourselves.

Thanks

Cheers

Ringo