PDA

View Full Version : TT 2.0t fuel economy

coleone1
20-05-2010, 12:44 PM
Hello

I'm in the process of trying to find a suitable 2.0 t TT coupe and wondered what sort of fuel econony people are getting from them. Either mpg or miles per tank would be useful. Also if anyone has had their's remapped, has it made any significant difference to the mpg. I know most remappers quote an improvement but wondered what the real life differences would be.

Thanks in advance for your help

robhills
15-10-2010, 03:36 PM
If I drive carefully on country roads and keep below 70 on motorways I get 40+ mpg. Over 35000 miles I have averaged 30.6 mpg.

protune
07-11-2010, 07:14 PM
Hello

I'm in the process of trying to find a suitable 2.0 t TT coupe and wondered what sort of fuel econony people are getting from them. Either mpg or miles per tank would be useful. Also if anyone has had their's remapped, has it made any significant difference to the mpg. I know most remappers quote an improvement but wondered what the real life differences would be.

Thanks in advance for your help

Hi coleone1,

Hope you have found a suitable 20 t TT, just thought i would drop a line to say im Blackpool and have remapped a number of these..with impressive returns with most reproting back improvements in MPG..

Check out my Audi page for some before and after remapping figures:

http://protuning.co.uk/models.php?company=AUDI

MP_TT
14-11-2010, 09:58 AM
Mine averaged 35 MPG over 35000 miles, would get about 400 miles to a tank.