PDA

View Full Version : Question Mudflaps

Sportwag
19-05-2010, 11:49 PM
Seriously considering getting these fitted now (still reckon they ruin the lines of the Avant) as the rear wheels are so prone to collecting tiny chips and under the rear bumper is starting to get rashed - has anyone retro fitted and where is the best place to buy (not priced the local dealer yet)?

thescouselander
20-05-2010, 01:24 PM
My car came with mudflaps fitted - I dont think they look that out of place to be honest and they do keep the rear bumper in better condition. The salesman at the dealer said the mudflaps were about £50 for the set (not sure that includes fitting though).

PNS2007
20-05-2010, 06:28 PM
I think the dealer parts dept is the only option for the mud flaps. I bought mine (haggle for discount) and fitted myself. Quite easy to do.

sprint
22-05-2010, 08:32 PM
Seriously considering getting these fitted now (still reckon they ruin the lines of the Avant) as the rear wheels are so prone to collecting tiny chips and under the rear bumper is starting to get rashed - has anyone retro fitted and where is the best place to buy (not priced the local dealer yet)?

They are £60 for a set, bloody rip off when you see what you get, 4 pieces of vacuum formed plastic and a few screws!