PDA

View Full Version : It's a white car. It's there. Please don't hit it....

james_tiger_woo
19-05-2010, 09:06 AM
My Golf has been reversed in to - by a silver Honda Jazz.

How do I know? I was in the Honda Jazz at the time. No, I wasn't the driver - yes, I was annoyed and yes, I was more bothered about the damage to my Golf (a dent company will quite easily sort it).

It was directly behind the Jazz and the driver looked, saw it, didn't quite register that it was there (!) and reversed straight at it.

***shakes head***

No, I won't name and shame the driver as I promised not to go on about it* but she knows who she is.... :)

*On the other hand, if I'd reversed in to her car.....

Sam
19-05-2010, 11:13 AM
Is she Mrs JTW by any chance?

Foxtrot Oscar
19-05-2010, 11:30 AM
A woman in a crap car reversed into an expensive one...happens every day!

Bad luck.

james_tiger_woo
19-05-2010, 11:33 AM
Is she Mrs JTW by any chance?

I couldn't possibly comment..... :biglaugh:

Hex69
19-05-2010, 11:55 AM
I couldn't possibly comment..... :biglaugh:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/CAR-REVERSING-REVERSE-PARKING-4-SENSOR-KIT-BUZZER-ALARM-/190322960277?cmd=ViewItem&pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item2c5021e795

Gerryf
19-05-2010, 12:39 PM
So how's the poor Jazzy ? :aargh4:

Keithuk
19-05-2010, 12:57 PM
My Golf has been reversed in to - by a silver Honda Jazz.
So what is this topic actually about James?

The fact that your car has been bumped, how to get it repaired, a complaint at woman drivers or all three?

A bird s**t on my car yesterday, I had no problem with it I just finished with her. :biglaugh: ;)

dataconn
19-05-2010, 10:09 PM
Today i saw a green mpv slice into a parked honder, dented the front wing, scratched the paint etc.... the guys in the mpv got out and had a look and said "o well" and got back in their car... I was like hang on, aren't you gonna leave a note with your insurance on it??? they were like ok then... so then they pretended to leave a note on it and drove off.... Half way through this saga i recognised the passenger as a guy who'd been sitting next to me all day in a course.... he was from bulgaria... and the car was registered there too...

anyway, long story short, I left a note on the honda, saying who'd duffed up their car and driven off. I can't believe they did that - like if they dont pay for it, someone else has too...

Gerryf
20-05-2010, 02:17 PM
Well done Dataconn....you did the decent thing

james_tiger_woo
20-05-2010, 05:27 PM
So what is this topic actually about James?

General annoyance :p

benzo_26
25-05-2010, 02:29 PM
Today i saw a green mpv slice into a parked honder, dented the front wing, scratched the paint etc.... the guys in the mpv got out and had a look and said "o well" and got back in their car... I was like hang on, aren't you gonna leave a note with your insurance on it??? they were like ok then... so then they pretended to leave a note on it and drove off.... Half way through this saga i recognised the passenger as a guy who'd been sitting next to me all day in a course.... he was from bulgaria... and the car was registered there too...

anyway, long story short, I left a note on the honda, saying who'd duffed up their car and driven off. I can't believe they did that - like if they dont pay for it, someone else has too...

Not to mention the fact that it is a criminal offence to leave the scene without doing the appropriate.