PDA

View Full Version : new member

eosalan-666
15-05-2010, 11:49 AM
Hi all , I've been into VW's for over 40 years and now I've finally got the right qualification to join this group - finally becoming a VAG group car owner - or will be when my car's arrive . I've ordered 2 cars , a Skoda Superb 2.0 tdi 4x4 estate in Storm blue and a VW Eos in a brand new colour for UK spec Eos's - Rising Blue which is'nt listed on the VW web site yet but available from build week 22 , not much help from VW GB but plenty from my local dealer - so will be the first one ordered for the UK :o .

jock25
15-05-2010, 03:25 PM
Hi and welcome to the forum........ :beerchug:

Guest 2
15-05-2010, 06:26 PM
Welcome .. when are you expecting your cars to arrive?

Chris

phil miller
15-05-2010, 07:54 PM
hello mate and welcome to the forum

STEWY L
15-05-2010, 08:34 PM
Hi all , I've been into VW's for over 40 years and now I've finally got the right qualification to join this group - finally becoming a VAG group car owner - or will be when my car's arrive . I've ordered 2 cars , a Skoda Superb 2.0 tdi 4x4 estate in Storm blue and a VW Eos in a brand new colour for UK spec Eos's - Rising Blue which is'nt listed on the VW web site yet but available from build week 22 , not much help from VW GB but plenty from my local dealer - so will be the first one ordered for the UK :o .
welcome to the forum bonny lad, but change those boots.;)
they are obviously far too heavy if you have worn two cars out at the same time:biglaugh:
regards,
stewy.

eosalan-666
24-10-2010, 10:27 PM
got my rising blue eos in july , looks great with beige leather and samarkland 18's alloys ,also just got my skoda superb elegance 170 tdi 4x4 estate . l've had to wait 5 months for it because of the panoramic roof option - there's a baglog for them :beerchug: