PDA

View Full Version : Third off tickets for Run To The Sun VW Festival 2010

haywire
11-05-2010, 11:57 PM
If you would like £50 Run To The Sun 2010 tickets, that's a third off the regular price, then read on.....

For those of you that don't know, Run To The Sun is a weekend long festival of music, partying and all things VeeDub. 1000's of people are all their for one thing...to see and talk VW's, including trade stalls, a show and shine and 5 different arenas of different music. For more information see www.runtothesun.co.uk

I'm Paddy. I am a DJ/events promoter (as well as an avid VeeDub fan) and this year myself and my team are promoting/running the Morph tent at RTTS 2010. I am also DJing the Saturday and Sunday nights under the name Haywire, hence my name on this forum. Check the line up on the link above for proof.

Due to the fact that I am involved in the festival I have been given 40 tickets to sell at a discounted rate, so I thought i'd start by offering these to my fellow dubbers. They are being sold elsewhere and numbers are limited to 40, so be quick to take advantage of this offer.

For more information on the festivals music lineup, events for weekend and what to expect at one of the country's longest running VW festivals visit www.runtothesun.co.uk

For the discounted tickets please either send me a PM on this site, e-mail me at gone-haywire@hotmail.co.uk or call me on 07890361976
+
NOTE: THESE TICKETS ARE ALSO BEING SOLD ON eBAY

<edit> This is in no way related to VWAF - members purchase at their own risk </edit>