PDA

View Full Version : A1 on Configurator

Guest 2
06-05-2010, 07:41 PM
The A1 is now avaliable on the Audi configurator (http://ak4-uk.audi.co.uk/entry) for those who care ..

Just specced a 1.6TDI S-Line up and it came to a rather large sum of £25,615 with the HDD Sat Nav etc .. and also the brochure

I found this price a bit much as you could get a decent new A3 for the same price which has two more doors and far more room and also more power from a greater choice of engines.

Chris

tlionhart
07-05-2010, 12:43 PM
and the brochure too.

I took a 1.4 and spec'ed it with everything on the car. £23000. I might just be patient and wait for the next A3. Hopefully announced this year! I like the A1 now, but feel its just a small cars. Cars like toyota yarris, mini, smart just don't appeal to me. I like the A3 as its still a small car, but with a large body. I spoke to the dealer regarding the A1, and will test drive it when they get one in. Want to see it in the flesh.

steve1234
08-05-2010, 05:23 PM
I'm still keen to get a 1.4TFSi S-Tronic A1 as my daily car to wizz through the lanes!! Audi are driving me mad though as with this "top of the range" model I can't order the sunroof (important on a small car I think) the BOSE sound or 18" wheels!:zx11:

Apparently the reason is that they increase the weight to much when combined with the S-Tronic - available in every other country though!!

tlionhart
08-05-2010, 07:32 PM
what about chopping the 18inch?
Also i use to love sun roofs,but now they are a thing of the past. The bose is a must have though! :D

steve1234
08-05-2010, 08:50 PM
I'd always choose to have a sunroof and air con - nothing nicer than opening a sunroof on a sunny day when whizzing through the lanes, air con for the rest of the time..... On a small car a big glass panoramic roof is worth every penny as well just for the light it will give and the airy feel to the cabin (we have a couple of other small cars (Fiat 500 Ferrari & Cooper S for town use that both benefit from the big glass roofs).

BOSE to me is one of the musts - have a couple of other Audis with B&O so going all the way back to standard would be hard!!!

18" wheels are not the end of the world - I'd probably buy some from the accessory range that are photographed in the brochure........