PDA

View Full Version : Question can you retro fit cruise control to 2010 model sciroccos?

mad_kows2
21-04-2010, 03:35 AM
I have read previously that retro fitting the cruise control on models before build week 45 (2009) can be done but since this time the fittings have been changed so that the kit to do this is now redundant, there was talk of them getting the new kit to retro fit the newer models 'iminently' but i cant find any information if this has been done yet?

any information would be useful especially if your 2010 model has had cruise control retro fitted.

also whilst im here does anyone know anything about www.buyacar.co.uk (http://www.buyacar.co.uk) they are offering brand new cars around £3-5k off trade prices....the only catch i can see is that they keep your registration documents for 6months to ensure that you are a private buyer. However they give you invoices as proof of purchases to cover the duration of the 6months?

shark_90
21-04-2010, 07:28 PM
I haven't done a 2010 Scirocco but have done Golfs, Passats and a 2010 model TT which are basically the same job and electronics.

Flash2
24-11-2010, 11:13 PM
No, you cant. The early models used the same switches as the Golf, Eos, Touran but the newer models have different switches and no retrofit C. C. S. is available at the moment.

Regards.
Jim.