PDA

View Full Version : Question engine management light

sean red i
13-04-2010, 05:55 PM
Had to do a emergency stop yesterday. Car came to a complete stop, (felt abs working) got clutch down etc. drove of and realised engine management light on (yellow). Car is driving fine etc. rang A.A and asked if they would reset, they say might go out on own? and to leave it. Is there a way to manually turn it off etc, or am i looking at paying to get it turned out. Any help appreciated

ukdan
13-04-2010, 07:19 PM
Someone with vagcom could do it. its just finding someone local. I could but im not that local to you.

bez101
14-04-2010, 11:16 AM
Had to do a emergency stop yesterday. Car came to a complete stop, (felt abs working) got clutch down etc. drove of and realised engine management light on (yellow). Car is driving fine etc. rang A.A and asked if they would reset, they say might go out on own? and to leave it. Is there a way to manually turn it off etc, or am i looking at paying to get it turned out. Any help appreciated
ill be in barry on saturday if you need it resetting feel free to pop up ill sort it

sean red i
15-04-2010, 09:11 PM
Thanks for the offers, but got in car to go to work this morning and it went out. Used car alot since light came on. Reset itself looks like. Thanks again.