PDA

View Full Version : How To Central locking coding

blade001
12-04-2010, 06:10 PM
Hi to all,

I have a 2003 passat W8 and i would if possible change the features on the central locking,i do have vag-com,
And at the minute i have a coding of 00259,
Is this possible to change? if so could someone give me the relevant codes?
Regards
pete:1zhelp:

caldirun
13-04-2010, 07:40 PM
Hi to all,

I have a 2003 passat W8 and i would if possible change the features on the central locking,i do have vag-com,
And at the minute i have a coding of 00259,
Is this possible to change? if so could someone give me the relevant codes?
Regards
pete:1zhelp:
Google is the way

46 - Central Covenience: -- KWP1281Only on vehicles with power windows. VAG-COM fine. There are numerous options/ features that can be set.

Selective Unlocking:
[Select]
[46 - Cent. Conv.] (35 - Cent. Locking for manual window cars)
[Recode - 07]
Write down the existing coding for future reference.
Enter 5-digit code from below
[Do It!]
Look at the existing Soft. Coding. If you have selective unlocking (press the unlock button on the remote once to open the driver's door, twice to open all the doors) the last digit of your coding should be an odd number. To make all doors unlock, add 1 to the coding.
Lock/Unlock Horn/Flash:
[Select]
[46 - Cent. Conv.] (35 - Cent. Locking for manual window cars)
[Adaptation - 10]
Channel (03..08)
Adaptation Value (1 = on, 0 = off)
[Save]

Channel 03 Auto Lock
Channel 04 Auto Unlock
Channel 05 Unlock, horn sounds
Channel 06 Lock, horn sounds
Channel 07 Unlock, turn signals flash
Channel 08 Lock, turn signals flash

type in your search term and click the most pertinent result! the above took a few seconds to find! its from the Ross-Tech site

blade001
13-04-2010, 08:33 PM
Thanks for that,i did find that after i had sent the message,however i thiught that there were more options than that,must have been the earlier system i was thinking of,as you could code in total closure of the windows via the remote,unless that is still possible via a different alternative unless i have missed something?

Kind Regards:beerchug: