PDA

View Full Version : Silicone Hoses On a MK4 Golf

Stu_c
28-05-2007, 10:30 AM
I have got a MK4 Golf TDI 130 i want to change all the hoses for aftermarket ones but dont have a clue where to get them from any ideas?
Thanks

adamss24
28-05-2007, 11:00 AM
Try the advertising section at the back of Max Power magazine and look for Samco hoses or visit their own website: www.samcosport.com . They will cost a few quid but make a visual impact every time you pop the bonnet ! Your mates will be green with envy. Also, if you are looking for more tuning options for your beloved motor, buy Performance VW magazine, as they have tons of products for german cars...Hope this helps. Also, try : www.awesomegti.co.uk , www.impossibleperformance.co.uk ,www.volksbits.com , www.volkspares.co.uk , www.venommotorsport.com , www.tuning.co.uk , etc. Hope this helps.

Stu_c
28-05-2007, 12:29 PM
the problem is the the pipe that goes not sure if it to or from the turbo has a big metal ring that goes into the engine thats molded onto the original pipe i need to fine a pipe with this on it :( i know Forge motorsport do the correct pip but it has a T junction off it for a dump valve take a look:

http://forgemotorsport.co.uk/content.asp?inc=product&cat=1703&product=FMDFKVW13

Forge UK
11-07-2007, 08:23 PM
we dont manufacture any hoses kits for the diesel cars ( other than our intercooler of diesel dump valve hoses) ... I dont thinnk anyone else does either ....if you do find someone be 100 % sure that the hoses are flurosilicon lined , other wise they will break down very quickly with the extra diesel oil etc