PDA

View Full Version : how long till your pride and joy went for a burton?

allroadkev
31-03-2010, 07:05 PM
We picked up our Q7 last tuesday evening, it wasnt brand new but it was lovely, I had fun playing with the MMI, going through the menus, playing with the pan roof, setting seat positions, looking forward to the weekend when I could really have a play ( I work long hours).

then on the way to work thursday morning my girlfriend who drives it (I use a van for work) stuffed it up the **** of someone on the A127.

So while im waiting for it to be repaired I thought i'd ask you guys

How long till your new car was smashed up?

mine was about 38 hours :zx11:

she's ok by the way

MFGF
01-04-2010, 08:55 AM
Ouch! You must be absolutely gutted! Glad to hear your girlfriend is OK - that's the most important thing.

MF.

keithwigley
01-04-2010, 10:54 AM
A few years ago, our niece's husband picked up his new Porsche 911, drove it off the garage forecourt and stopped for a red traffic light about 20 metres down the road. He was back-ended by a post office lorry and it was thus written off within seconds of ownership! The Post Office were not very happy with their driver either.

gibbo1974
15-05-2010, 07:36 PM
Our Q7 was taken next door to the American Carwash for a clean after a service and the "and the car wash bloke" drove through a bollard on the way.

Neither the car wash boss, the Audi boss or us were very impressed.

I did however get the managing directors car for a week while it was being fixed.....

I didn't thrash it.......:p

:beerchug: