PDA

View Full Version : Acceleration judder

sazzle
28-03-2010, 12:21 PM
Hi,
I have a Touran 2.0 TDI SE 150BHP 2004.
It keeps juddering when I put my foot down, almost like im not in the right gear when I am.
An engine mount was broke causing a bit of engine shake so it was replaced but it still does it just as bad.
Could it be an injector problem?
It does it in all gears but 1st and when I take my foot off it stops and I have to accelerate like a granny to stop it juddering!
Please help anyone its driving me mad :aargh4:

noddyr
22-06-2010, 02:41 PM
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but this sounds like a flywheel problem to me.

martijn v o
30-07-2010, 04:38 PM
agree

bre1146
27-11-2010, 05:34 PM
Hi
Could you let me know what you found was wrong, as mine is doing the same?
I have a feeling it may be the egr valve or an injector?

Andy

joe.wheelwright
13-04-2011, 11:56 AM
I had the same problem with a 2005 passat tdi dsg, we changed the dual mass flywheel and it still juddered, we changed injector 3 and it was fine for a week then started again so we took it to a garage that reconditions injectors and they recoditioned all four and still the same problem, now im £2000 worse off and still a judder under load, the garage want me to pay to have the wiring loom changed even though they said the loom was fine and failing that its the gearbox. I give up !!

dave7973
13-04-2011, 12:29 PM
Hi there,

I've just changed out the fuel fliter. Car is now running like a good en!!!

Maybe try this.

Same problem in the golf but was the mass air flow meter. VAG-COM and cable from ebay said meter was ok in the Passat.

G4LBX
23-04-2011, 11:17 PM
hi there i purchased ma new audi a3 from arnold clark yesterday.its the 1.9 tdi se model and had it on raod for an hour and every time i was sitting in 4th gear and went to pick up spend car was juddering then was cutting out on me for ages then starting again.they reckon it may b a fuel filter as car was gettin used alot as it was sitting in there forecourt. i read the audi manual and it said car shud b taken a long drive to clear out ***** thts in fuel filter if only getting used for small jouneys

hope this helps

matthew