PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know of a dent/ding mobile repair service in the Renfrewshire area scotland?

dubwizard
25-05-2007, 05:53 PM
Just got home from work and noticed a small (but noticable)sing on my drivers door,The paint hasnt broken though,I live in the paisley area just outside glasgow,Mabye someone knows of a dent repair dude?I checked the yellow pages but i could only get through to one guy who is off on holiday today!!dohhh!!!!!!!!!I really need it sorting right away its getting on my nipples big time.Any help would be much appriciated.......:(

epriest
28-05-2007, 05:06 PM
If you find one that's any good can you let me know. I am guessing there must be a few of us up here (Scotland) with requirements for repairs/servicing at non dealership prices !

Cheers

Ed.

dubwizard
28-05-2007, 06:05 PM
If you find one that's any good can you let me know. I am guessing there must be a few of us up here (Scotland) with requirements for repairs/servicing at non dealership prices !

Cheers

Ed.

If your after servicing done,A freind of mine works for VW Arnold clark at the phoenix centre in linwood,if you need anything done give me a shout,He's very good and doesnt charge the world,He doesnt fix dents though--dohhhh!!:(