PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from Bulgarian's Audi fen!

DAKS
25-03-2010, 08:26 AM
Hey everyone,

I've decided to join VWAF because I'm big Audi fen and want to join others like me. Now I'm glad to be a little part of your community. :-)
Well a little about me...Í'm very active in bulgaria's audi-forum (audibg.com) and an official member of "Audi club Bulgaria" from 4 years ago.
I had 5 Audi cars in the last 7 years and will never change my choice.
Now my car is A4 (B8),S-line, 2.0TDI, multitronic. It was born in 11.02.2009 speccialy for me and i'm so glad of this fact, because i feel it like my baby.;) It's a very nice car and i love it.:D

Now i'm in a strange dilemma - may i change the size of my summer tyres from 225/50/17 to 235/50/17 to make the car more save for ours big holes on ours "roads" and to make it little more soft & pleasent running. I'm not sure will it make problems with the steering parts or something else in the car. Is this size too big for this car?
May be I must post a special topic of this in the correct place of your forum but still new and I'm not sure where is it.:Blush2: Please forgive me if I'm wrong!
Hello again VAG group fens!:beerchug:
Excuse me for my english!

stuart
25-03-2010, 09:03 AM
Welcome... Your English is just fine ;)

sooty
25-03-2010, 11:13 AM
Welcome to the forum
:beerchug:

You should be able to change the tyre size and they should be ok for your car as its only 10mm wider, should be fine on the rim.

A lot of BMW's have the same size wheel however the rear tyres are 10mm wider on the same reel.

PFJones
25-03-2010, 12:37 PM
Welcome to the forum

Scott
P.F.Jones Support Team