PDA

View Full Version : Q7 remap

AM_Wilson
23-03-2010, 09:17 PM
Hey All

Been looking into the possibility of tuning my 3.0TDI Q7

Anyone had any dealings with DTUK Ideally i'd love to hear from someone else with a Q that has fitted one?

Anyone?

Ad

mav696
26-03-2010, 12:24 PM
I'm looking at getting a Revo Remap for my Q7, I've had them an an A4 Cab and a TTR and was happy with the performance of both so I was going to stick with what I knew. Downside is it will be £500

TMC Motorsport
29-03-2010, 02:40 PM
Hey All

Been looking into the possibility of tuning my 3.0TDI Q7

Anyone had any dealings with DTUK? Ideally i'd love to hear from someone else with a Q that has fitted one?

Anyone?

Ad

Hi, we can supply a digital tuning kit for your Q7 at a special forum discount of £299 inc Vat and postage. Our kit is multi channel so will control both fuelling and turbo pressure just like a re-map, it will also protect your exhaust DPF from getting blocked.

Have a look on our website for figures and if you want to order email or PM me and i'll send an invoice at the specail offer price by Google or Paypal. We are an authorsied seller on this forum and all units come with 30 day money back guarantee and 3 year product warranty.

Cheers
TMC
www.tmcmotorsport.com

wsamuel
30-03-2010, 01:02 PM
I have a 4.2 TDI and used Superchips. I have gained a noticeable increase in power and torque and a negligible improvement in fuel economy.

You need to ensure that whoever you use takes a map of your current ECU and bases the remap on that. Do not get a generic map off e-bay as you could damage your engine.

shark_90
30-03-2010, 03:42 PM
We have 20% off remaps on Bank Holiday Monday which brings the price of our 3.0TDI Q7 map down to £279.20.

A bargain even if I do say so myself!